Why You Look Different In Photos & The Mirror

yes you do lmao, the mirror doesn't magically give you UEE, the subhuman low iq mutt doesn't know shit
You are coping hard. This is what everyone who looks utter shit in back camera from a distance pics (aka how you look IRL) says.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7776 and TsarTsar444
So tl;dr: videos and mirror are accurate?
yeah but a a video with a high quality camera from a far with you talking to other people and doing stuff is the most accurate how you look in daily life

You can’t just judge yourself and say “oh I have a good jawline”. You have to take a picture in the same conditions I mentioned and let others asses whether you have a good jawline or not. If you have been told that you do have a good jawline then you do have it.
Ofc I've been told that by foids etc. That's why I'm bringing it up. And besides, wdym lol, I've been following PSL communities ever since the birth of PUAHate. I know how to rate and judge facial features

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
You are coping hard. This is what everyone who looks utter shit in back camera from a distance pics (aka how you look IRL) says.
how are you this low iq, do you think a mirror magically removes your fwhr, removes you UEE, gives you full lips, gives you hollow cheeks, the exposure effect is based on assymetries, which are useless

yeah but a a video with a high quality camera from a far with you talking to other people and doing stuff is the most accurate how you look in daily life
Why does it have to be from afar? Are videos also subject to lens distortion?

how are you this low iq, do you think a mirror magically removes your fwhr, removes you UEE, gives you full lips, gives you hollow cheeks, the exposure effect is based on assymetries, which are useless
What can I say, carry on being delusional thinking you look as good as looking at yourself in the mirror. 99.9% of people I know look almost exactly the same in their normal pics taken with a back camera from a distance and that rule doesn’t magically just not apply to you.

What can I say, carry on being delusional thinking you look as good as looking at yourself in the mirror. 99.9% of people I know look almost exactly the same in their normal pics taken with a back camera from a distance and that rule doesn’t magically just not apply to you.
Thats because those pics are with a good camera, not a 200$ android, i took pics of my friends with my shit phone and they are distorted, discolored, off facial proportions

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
Thats because those pics are with a good camera, not a 200$ android, i took pics of my friends with my shit phone and they are distorted, discolored, off facial proportions
Obviously a shitty camera is an inaccurate depiction of how you look IRL. It can also make you better looking than you actually are (like an Oppo phone camera since it makes your skin look as though it has a filter on it). An iPhone 11 Pro Max camera on a mirror selfie or pic with back camera from a distance is pretty much how you look in real life. That’s how it is with almost all people I know in real life (except for 1 frauding whore who literally photoshops her face)

• +1
Lens distortion is gigacope, i have a quality camera and look exactly the same 1.5m away with my shitty 8mp phone camera, the only difference is the quality of the image

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Taylorswift
high quality poster ngl

Obviously a shitty camera is an inaccurate depiction of how you look IRL. It can also make you better looking than you actually are (like an Oppo phone camera since it makes your skin look as though it has a filter on it). An iPhone 11 Pro Max camera on a mirror selfie or pic with back camera from a distance is pretty much how you look in real life. That’s how it is with almost all people I know in real life (except for 1 frauding whore who literally photoshops her face)
i said at the start that high quality cameras are also realistic, mirror is accurate too for obvious stuff like uee, sclera show, small chin etc.

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift
Lens distortion is gigacope, i have a quality camera and look exactly the same 1.5m away with my shitty 8mp phone camera, the only difference is the quality of the image
80ae95a833ab670891b69c8efd7f85d0
17f6719efca827a310089a9a25eb397c

• Love it
Reactions: tyronelite
U r retarded nigg thats what i said 2 meters away, im tempted to upload a video to disprove you
this has nothing to do with distance, these are pics with the same distance taken from different lenses

this has nothing to do with distance, these are pics with the same distance taken from different lenses

Same fucking ratios diferrent quality, i also used to cope with lens distortion but tiktok fags look good in any fuckin camera, stop coping

Sameratios

jfl, legit but my camera is so shit that my face looks pixelated from too far

Obv is only about quality but any camera from 2 meters away = ur ratios in real life which is what matters the most

Obv is only about quality but any camera from 2 meters away = ur ratios in real life which is what matters the most
definitely not for me cause my skin is shit witb acne and a non quality camera makes my skin look wierd and red, thats why im buying the iPhone 12 to better asses how my skin looks

Also what about tiktok fags and their cameras?

definitely not for me cause my skin is shit witb acne and a non quality camera makes my skin look wierd and red, thats why im buying the iPhone 12 to better asses how my skin looks

Also what about tiktok fags and their cameras?

Actually a good camera makes your skin texture more visible, if u want to fraud ill recommend a filter.

About the tiktok thing they look good in any camera tbh, the only way to fuck ur ratios is to take a photo from 5 cm away from ur face.

The mirror is literally how you look, people that look at you in real life would not see your asymmetry the way you do when looking at pics because they dont stare at your mirror version everyday

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and TsarTsar444
Actually a good camera makes your skin texture more visible, if u want to fraud ill recommend a filter.

About the tiktok thing they look good in any camera tbh, the only way to fuck ur ratios is to take a photo from 5 cm away from ur face.
selfie camera definitely distorts you somehow tho, i look very different with a back and selife cam

selfie camera definitely distorts you somehow tho, i look very different with a back and selife cam

Most from cameras are 5 mpx and they make ur face long in that i agree, but a normal camera 8 mpx, two meters away is pretty acurate

• +1
Most from cameras are 5 mpx and they make ur face long in that i agree, but a normal camera 8 mpx, two meters away is pretty acurate
so would an iphone 11 selfie cam mog mine Samsung j7 cam?

so would an iphone 11 selfie cam mog mine Samsung j7 cam?

Yes, but if u have acne more quality is actually going to make ur acne more noticeable

how i look irl vs how i look in mirror
Mogged

• Woah
Reactions: Soalian