Why you NEED an Anti-Aging protocol

WrathOfOlives

WrathOfOlives

Bronze
I watched a tech youtuber named Tom Scott looking back at his predictions of 10 years ago, and this is what the difference 10 years made to him:

Xczcxzcxzczxczxczx

It's fair to say, this guy's neglect has made him age biologically about 20 years in the span of 10.

He even pinned a copium comment to the vid

Start an anti-aging protocol now, before it's too late. IF, NMN, Resveratrol, 8+ hours sleep, No drinking/smoking, low stress, sunblock, collagen producing supps, etc etc.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NateJacobs, Pride, horizontallytall and 13 others
blue light, radiation, high wifi environment

(I doubt he got much sunlight lol)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17918 and ChristianChad
damn, thats brutal

entropy spares nothing

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Stopping@Nothing19, mvp2v1 and 2 others
shit british genetics, he was an ugly bloke anyway

Whats yours OP?

Wonder how much aging is predetermined by genetics though. Are there any legit examples of people reversing their biological clock through diet/supplementation/lifestyle?

im 25, drink and smoke 2-3x a week and still get ID'd when I go out and mistaken for being 18-20

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 5815
Whats yours OP?

Things I listed in OP. I managed to turn things back a bit with my protocol in the space of a few months.

Imprroved skin

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AlexBrown84, rand anon, mvp2v1 and 1 other person
is regular retinol a cope? do i need tretinoin or retin-a?

I watched a tech youtuber named Tom Scott looking back at his predictions of 10 years ago, and this is what the difference 10 years made to him:

View attachment 1821678

It's fair to say, this guy's neglect has made him age biologically about 20 years in the span of 10.

He even pinned a copium comment to the vid

View attachment 1821682

Start an anti-aging protocol now, before it's too late. IF, NMN, Resveratrol, 8+ hours sleep, No drinking/smoking, low stress, sunblock, collagen producing supps, etc etc.

Damn aging that bad he must have saw a ghost or something. Dude looks like all his collagen just departed his face. Kept a little hair at least.

There are many things that will slow the aging process down but most aren't going to do much prior to your 30s unless maybe you are aging like this guy.

I would say don't go too crazy with sun exposure in your youth and once you are in your 30s really start watching it.

As far as supplements -quercetin, rotating niacin and niacinamide daily and annually blasting a very high dose of a senescent cell killer like Fisetin for a couple of days will slow aging down some.

Also now some scientists are claiming removing blood is a big game changer in mice at least.

• +1
Reactions: Sanguinius, sub5inchcel, Deleted member 17918 and 1 other person
removing blood
This is because it lessens iron toxicity
This is more relevent at 30+ 40+ for longevity
Should start eating way less meat at 60+

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 17918 and Lawton88
Wonder how much aging is predetermined by genetics though. Are there any legit examples of people reversing their biological clock through diet/supplementation/lifestyle?

im 25, drink and smoke 2-3x a week and still get ID'd when I go out and mistaken for being 18-20

As far as looks you usually only see really big changes in someone that turned away from bad habits. Using those biological clocks markers will show people turning back the clock 5 years etc but if healthy when they began their supplements their face doesn't seem to show it quite as much.

There are some 50+ year olds that really look young for their age that supplement to try and slow things down.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Better looking people age slower, but yes he didn't care for himself. He has terrible hair genes

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
38 pushing 60. It's all genetics. Give up.

Fucking brutal.

Late 30s are really trippy. Some people look young ans can still slay easily.

For some, the agepill has destroyed them completely.

By 40s, its over for pretty much everyone.

For reference, here's david bond who is basically the same age running a harem in Philippines:

The king of jbw

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
what do i tell my doctor to get this lifefuel prescribed without seeming like a PSL sperg?
could try saying you have light acne outbreaks and other stuff hasn't worked. or simply say you want to use it to prevent skin aging. or both. or find an online source.

could try saying you have light acne outbreaks and other stuff hasn't worked. or simply say you want to use it to prevent skin aging. or both. or find an online source.
online source where nigga? i can find hard drugs on the deepweb but aint no nigga slinging tretinoin online.

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
Strength and muscle building is scientifically proven to maintain and even in some cases reverse the age of cells

Backstreet boys 20 years ago

Now Backstreet boys like 4 years ago. Good looking people age better.

I'm 16 and I'm super afraid my hair will turn grey in 5 years wsid :feelsgood:

J.B.B.

Just be black :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17918
environment didn’t cause this his shit genetics did and he did nothing to stop it. he should just die. or get a facelift and be on low dose GH for life.

fin is the ultimate anti aging technique, gonna keep my hair and skin forever

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17918
environment didn’t cause this his shit genetics did and he did nothing to stop it. he should just die. or get a facelift and be on low dose GH for life.

I think this is a bit of a cop out to say "it's genetics" or "he just aged" - there is a lot of science and literature to fasten/slow/reverse aging in mammals inc humans. Think about how unmaxxed normies are at a no-brainer like being lean, then imagine the tremendous missed opportunity with normies that comes from youthmaxxing which requires more scientific knowledge and research to actually do, than something as intuitive and simple as losing weight.

I think this is a bit of a cop out to say "it's genetics" or "he just aged" - there is a lot of science and literature to fasten/slow/reverse aging in mammals inc humans. Think about how unmaxxed normies are at a no-brainer like being lean, then imagine the tremendous missed opportunity with normies that comes from youthmaxxing which requires more scientific knowledge and research to actually do, than something as intuitive and simple as losing weight.
then type me an essay about how he aged since you care about this type of shit

fisetin quercetin resveratrol nmn don't work

blue light, radiation, high wifi environment

(I doubt he got much sunlight lol)
Hey, @Nad! I have been trying to contact you but you have your profile priv, or at least for me, could you start a conversation with me?