Why you need to ascend FULLY to enjoy all the validation you get.

Lars

Lars

Softmaxx 👑
Validation (my precious)

what is validation?
''A process associated with the collection and production of intelligence that confirms that an intelligence collection or production requirement is sufficiently important to justify the dedication of intelligence resources, does not duplicate an existing requirement, and has not been previously satisfied.''

AKA if you want to hear something from others and they say it, you instanstly get a dopamine hit.

you feel good, powerfull, on top of the world thats why drugs that gives more dopamine to the brain are addicting asfuck.

one thing i felt more addicting than all drugs i used,

Validation,

Validation is a way to get constant dopamine and it also highers your ego
Validation is like ego masturbating,

and ego is your biggest enemie when wanting to improve, because in your mind your ego is just trying to comfort you to not get out of the fucking comfort zone.
getting out of your comfort zone = growing , i would never have thought i would inject melanotan 2 because i was scared for needles, but it doubled my overall appeal.

But Lars aka the biggest validation seeker ever here who has a crippled neurodisorder called ADHD(my brain legit craves for dopamine) why is validation not good when you are not ascended?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Because it is a waste of time if you have time to ascend more<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I am almost at my lookspotential, so thats why i started to try to get validation like asking for rates on r/truerateme again to see if my rating has increased, if i get a higher rating than 3 months ago also just constantly swiping on tinder and enjoying the easy dopamine i get from that and having convos with girls there.

my brain is legit on fucking METH dopamine wise from the dopamine you get from that validation, you get happy asfuck and can fucking dance alone in your room like ZYZZ

what a fucking mogger admire his dancing :love:

but back to the point: Why is it good that zyzz is dancing the whole time and enjoying all the validation he gets

Because he Fully ascended.

He has the looks:chad:
he has the fame⚡
he has the money👑

i only have the looks rn, if i am in my thirties have still the looks but i am still poor asfuck with almost no social status than i still failed my life in my eyes because in your 20's you built your foundation for your WHOLE fucking life.

people here always say ''life is over past 25''
BULLSHIT
Life fucking begins when you have all three at 30:chad:⚡👑

at that moment you fully ascended in my eyes and can enjoy every fucking validation you get. congrats motherfucker

you have the freedom you have to live a stress free live(also amazing for antiaging)
and just make as much memories as you can

so later when i am lying on my deathbed and think damn my life was so fucking AMAZING than i can die peacefully

-Lars

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Deleted member 16453, oldcelloser and 13 others
True Happiness is having a fullified happy family while constantly getting validated when you are FULLY ascended, thats why i stop asking for validation from now on and start focussing on my own company and getting social status.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 18840
Mogger thread

I'm blowing up the nearest hospital if I don't ascend by the end of the year, even if it's only reaching htn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101, oldcelloser, Aqua and 3 others
Mogger thread

I'm blowing up the nearest hospital if I don't ascend by the end of the year, even if it's only reaching htn
you ascended in looks wise if you hit your looks plateu, goodluck brother <3

• +1
Reactions: Aqua, alriodai and Moggedbyevery1
This is the wrong path larsanova. A path of endless cravings akin to adding more and more wood to a fire.
I will make the true monk/ascesis-maxxing thread in order to guide the denizens of .org to true happiness and contentment through a regiment of renunciation of carnal desires and intense meditative practices: Nirvana.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17448 and Lars
This is the wrong path larsanova. A path of endless cravings akin to adding more and more wood to a fire.
I will make the true ascesis-maxxing thread in order to guide the denizens of .org to true happiness and contentment:
Quiescience - Nirvana.

View attachment 1691176
would be nice, this thread is to motivate myself to work harder on the other things instead of being lazy and doing nothing productive

True Happiness is having a fullified happy family while constantly getting validated
agreed with first part, not with last…you dont need external validation from strangers once you reach a certain level of ascension

• +1
Reactions: Lars
agreed with first part, not with last…you dont need external validation from strangers once you reach a certain level of ascension
You do but you just here around you you are doing a great job, if you have the money you know you did it so you are validating yourself

I will make the true monk/ascesis-maxxing thread in order to guide the denizens of .org to true happiness and contentment through a regiment of renunciation of carnal desires and intense meditative practices: Nirvana.

View attachment 1691181
Lee Sin pilled, when blindmaxx to truly achieve Nirvana like him?
you ascended in looks wise if you hit your looks plateu
how would you know this btw? I feel I havent but idk as well when I would peak tbh

• +1
Validation (my precious)

View attachment 1691141

what is validation?
''A process associated with the collection and production of intelligence that confirms that an intelligence collection or production requirement is sufficiently important to justify the dedication of intelligence resources, does not duplicate an existing requirement, and has not been previously satisfied.''

AKA if you want to hear something from others and they say it, you instanstly get a dopamine hit.
View attachment 1691140
you feel good, powerfull, on top of the world thats why drugs that gives more dopamine to the brain are addicting asfuck.

Validation,

and ego is your biggest enemie when wanting to improve, because in your mind your ego is just trying to comfort you to not get out of the fucking comfort zone.
getting out of your comfort zone = growing , i would never have thought i would inject melanotan 2 because i was scared for needles, but it doubled my overall appeal.

But Lars aka the biggest validation seeker ever here who has a crippled neurodisorder called ADHD(my brain legit craves for dopamine) why is validation not good when you are not ascended?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Because it is a waste of time if you have time to ascend more<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I am almost at my lookspotential, so thats why i started to try to get validation like asking for rates on r/truerateme again to see if my rating has increased, if i get a higher rating than 3 months ago also just constantly swiping on tinder and enjoying the easy dopamine i get from that and having convos with girls there.

my brain is legit on fucking METH dopamine wise from the dopamine you get from that validation, you get happy asfuck and can fucking dance alone in your room like ZYZZ

but back to the point: Why is it good that zyzz is dancing the whole time and enjoying all the validation he gets

he has the fame⚡
he has the money👑

i only have the looks rn, if i am in my thirties have still the looks but i am still poor asfuck with almost no social status than i still failed my life in my eyes because in your 20's you built your foundation for your WHOLE fucking life.

BULLSHIT

at that moment you fully ascended in my eyes and can enjoy every fucking validation you get. congrats motherfucker

you have the freedom you have to live a stress free live(also amazing for antiaging)

so later when i am lying on my deathbed and think damn my life was so fucking AMAZING than i can die peacefully

-Lars

Life ends at 19. GTFO with your fairytales.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551, oldcelloser, Deleted member 3946 and 1 other person
Lee Sin pilled, when blindmaxx to truly achieve Nirvana like him?

how would you know this btw? I feel I havent but idk as well when I would peak tbh
If you dont know anymore what you can easily improve

If you dont know anymore what you can easily improve
I guess yea, but what I believe I can easily improve is subjective while peak is objective.:dafuckfeels:

• +1
mogger thread like always . :love:

• Love it
dnrd chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser and Lars
Validation (my precious)

View attachment 1691141

what is validation?

View attachment 1691140

Validation,

he has the fame⚡
he has the money👑

BULLSHIT

-Lars

I wish i could upvote this shit 100 times because i am actually living the nightmare of my non existent social status and validation, this shit is underrated but in fact is fucking critical for normies than are not autistic tier about looks

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Lars
its true, i cannot be happy anymore until i ascend to Chad lite at least
i know its gonna take me to 40 but still it needs to be done
and then do some kind of modelling, perhaps fitness modelling (as that is easier if you dont have Chad face :forcedsmile:)
only if we become Chads we can be happy in this world :feelsrope:

View attachment 1691181
you were right <3, true happyness is doing what you love no matter what other people think

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson