Why you need to be white and blue eyes

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken

White people with blue eyes are so worshipped that they literally import their sperm to ethnic countries because ethnic women do not want to reproduce with ethnic men with black eyes

@GypsyEyes

The only way ethnic men reproduce is with arranged marriages because they have to be forced+money because they dont want to associate with ethnic genetics and black eyes.

TLDR: you need to get blue eyes somehow, contacts, eye laser surgery to go blind, any way you can

Everyone get your popcorn and lets wait for @GypsyEyes ethnic black eyed panic coping.

Attachments

• 1655997987622.png
    1655997987622.png
    56.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 17997 and 12 others
Images 81

Your women literally pay 2k USD plane tickets to get med cock meanwhile you need to relocate and get a new job in Thailand to have consistent sex with jungle gooks because your women have denied you :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

So much for your black-blue eye halo you pathetic subhuman :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Images 80

Not even Brazilian mutts want your dysgenic albino cum colored hair. Muh you can't wear contacts in LTR, yeah enjoy explaining to your gook Thai ladyboy housewife why you dye your hair and eyebrows black every other weeks :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

2952793 1655997912011

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Daniel Plainview, GetShrekt and 17 others
View attachment 1747355

Your women literally pay 2k USD plane tickets to get med cock meanwhile you need to relocate and get a new job in Thailand to have consistent sex with jungle gooks because your women have denied you :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

So much for your black-blue eye halo you pathetic subhuman :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Not even Brazilian mutts want your dysgenic albino cum colored hair. Muh you can't wear contacts in LTR, yeah enjoy explaining to your gook Thai ladyboy housewife why you dye your hair and eyebrows black every other weeks :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1747353
rent free

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Daniel Plainview, thatrussianguy and 1 other person
2893759 1653012860524
1873048 B8BC9622 C883 45F8 940E F58E78CD4FFA
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18325, Daniel Plainview, terrorblade and 8 others
Nobody cares about color it just depends on your other features

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 17829, galego123 and 6 others
rent free
>rent free

Screenshot 20220623 184026 Chrome

Brutal how butthurt you are after I blackpilled you on your garbage phenotype and shit dark blue eyes that give 0 halo :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Bow down to me and kiss my feet yoy subhuman cumskin while I cum inside of your women's pink pussies and breed Atlantic med moggers, not more dysgenic cumskin albino subhumans like you

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 17291, FootLongDong and 10 others
>rent free

View attachment 1747363

Brutal how butthurt you are after I blackpilled you on your garbage phenotype and shit dark blue eyes that give 0 halo :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Bow down to me and kiss my feet yoy subhuman cumskin while I cum inside of your women's pink pussies and breed Atlantic med moggers, not more dysgenic cumskin albino subhumans like you

what not being white and having blue eyes does to a mf:p

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, thatrussianguy, Deleted member 17291 and 4 others
Good thread

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Deleted member 17829 and Deleted member
what not being white and having blue eyes does to a mf:p
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: you look like a Balkan slav rape baby, that's called white nowadays?

Your eyes look blue under a microscope + 300 volt flash light :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Images 80

Literally mogged by CONTACTS

Screenshot 20220623 161807 YouTube
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, justinzayn, Deleted member 2729 and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 17291, Lmao and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Agendum, Deleted member 17291 and 2 others
cambodia, vietnam and thailand? gtfo, since when do foids like dark skinned midgets with tiny dicks? :lul::lul:
Read the rest retard, it's 90% med countries with swarthy big cock men

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
ur seething so hard rn

take a few hours off looksmax bro i think this is getting to ur mental health
Screenshot 20220623 184026 Chrome

If your mandible projected as hard as you're projecting maybe you wouldn't need to relocate continents to get female affection :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, DatNibba11 and Deleted member 15827
Read the rest retard, it's 90% med countries with swarthy big cock men
I did you goof. It just makes no sense that any foid would go there at all for sex, regardless of the numbers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and Deleted member 17291
I did you goof. It just makes no sense that any foid would go there at all for sex, regardless of the numbers
It makes sense because they're rich middle aged sexually frustrated soccer moms with ugly fat bald husbands that want to be railed by hot chiseled 20 yo Diegos and Sebastián

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
It makes sense because they're rich middle aged sexually frustrated soccer moms with ugly fat bald husbands that want to be railed by hot chiseled 20 yo Diegos and Sebastián
the best looking cambodian :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, terrorblade and Deleted member 17291
View attachment 1747387

If your mandible projected as hard as you're projecting maybe you wouldn't need to relocate continents to get female affection :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
White people with blue eyes are so worshipped that they literally import their sperm to ethnic countries because ethnic women do not want to reproduce with ethnic men with black eyes

what is your response to this?

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Agendum and Deleted member 17291

To BRAZIL you retarded fucking subhuman which is already a mixed mutt shithole

In my Caucasus mountains country a boneless 5'8 nerdick cumskin subhuman like you would literally be invisible. Keep worshipping abstract stats and okcupid articles to delude yourself into thinking you are of any value

The reality is that your women want me, don't want you, and you need to travel to thailand to have a happy sex life :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Your women do the same, except they come to me for my med cock. BTW, I'm fucking Ukrainian immigrants with great success :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Blonde women really view albino primates like you as dysgenic scum, brutal cage

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, FootLongDong, galego123 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 17291 and thereallegend

Your white genes are so superior that white women dont like you bro and thats why you resort to flat faced gooks

• JFL
Reactions: terrorblade, FootLongDong, galego123 and 2 others
Yet you have both and are incel, brutal shit.

• JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, terrorblade, FootLongDong and 6 others
View attachment 1747418

4% exclude whites

94.7% exclude arabs

they want you SO BADLY bro
my phenotype is atlanto meditteranid. The United States government categorizes me legally as a white person (not that I honor this title), so no idea what your point is

Your women want my cock, bow down you little abused albino primate subroach. Your only argument is muh muh Arab muh muh jungle gooks like my eyes when I put them under 3000 volt flashlight

Caged

Images 81
2952793 1655997912011

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
holy fuck stop coping you utter cuck.

Ethnic women aka (non white skin) are bottom of the barrel and they’re disgusting whores

plus ur eyes are fucking dogshit I didn’t even realise it was blue till I legit went under light

so many white women date black eyed chads, ur nerdic phenotype is not desirable cuz it looks cuckish and will only attract disgusting gooks and pajeetas

it’s all about looking dominant aka dark hair dark eyes, not denying blue eyes could help with disgusting ethnic whores but they aren’t gonna carry ur incel face alone.

by the looks of it you think blue eyes make you a chad which is just delusional, I have hazel eyes before u say I’m coping, amber mogs blue btw

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, justinzayn, HQNPmaxxing and 3 others
holy fuck stop coping you utter cuck.

Ethnic women aka (non white skin) are bottom of the barrel and they’re disgusting whores

plus ur eyes are fucking dogshit I didn’t even realise it was blue till I legit went under light

so many white women date black eyed chads, ur nerdic phenotype is not desirable cuz it looks cuckish and will only attract disgusting gooks and pajeetas

it’s all about looking dominant aka dark hair dark eyes, not denying blue eyes could help with disgusting ethnic whores but they aren’t gonna carry ur incel face alone.

by the looks of it you think blue eyes make you a chad which is just delusional, I have hazel eyes before u say I’m coping, amber mogs blue btw
Images 82
Images 80

Keep coping Arab!!!! These men mog you and fuck your women!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
Your white genes are so superior that white women dont like you bro and thats why you resort to flat faced gooks
Yet you have both and are incel, brutal shit.
ive had a few white gfs and a bunch of white ONS. coomed in skinny white pussy 500+ times on birth control.

But i admit its not easy in the west for any subchad

ofc im gonna go to a diff country where im worshipped and its tutorial mode

@GypsyEyes doesnt have that luxury because he's worthless EVERYWHERE

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 8988
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, HQNPmaxxing, galego123 and 4 others
white women are definitely more whores. ethnic women can be loyal, especially to blue eyes jbw cock

my eyes are medium blue, light blue in sunlight

so many white women date black eyed chads
exactly. you have to be chad to override black eyes

ur nerdic phenotype is not desirable cuz it looks cuckish and will only attract disgusting gooks and pajeetas
the only bad thing about my pheno is blonde. but im literally dying my hair brown. i will be white, brown hair, blue eyes. the most attractive pheno on this planet

there is no hair dye for your race and eye colour @astatine @GypsyEyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988
ive had a few white gfs and a bunch of white ONS. coomed in skinny white pussy 500+ times on birth control.

But i admit its not easy in the west for any subchad

ofc im gonna go to a diff country where im worshipped and its tutorial mode

@GypsyEyes doesnt have that luxury because he's worthless EVERYWHERE
>I have more sexual success than you, but im worthless

>you need to relocate and start your life over to have sexual success

>I'm worthless even though my phenotype is the most targeted by women engaging in sexual tourism

>5'8 potato faced balkan-slavshit rape baby albino mole rat with invisible eyebrows has more value than me

• JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, terrorblade, justinzayn and 2 others
>I have more sexual success than you, but im worthless

>you need to relocate and start your life over to have sexual success

>I'm worthless even though my phenotype is the most targeted by women engaging in sexual tourism

>5'8 potato faced balkan-slavshit rape baby albino mole rat with invisible eyebrows has more value than me

You guys get rejected by 94.7% of women based purely on race.

While women import my sperm

@astatine @GypsyEyes what is your guys response to this?

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and thereallegend
Images 82

MUHHH SPERM MUH JUNGLE GOOKS LOVE MY BLUE EYES :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

white women are definitely more whores. ethnic women can be loyal, especially to blue eyes jbw cock

my eyes are medium blue, light blue in sunlight

exactly. you have to be chad to override black eyes

the only bad thing about my pheno is blonde. but im literally dying my hair brown. i will be white, brown hair, blue eyes. the most attractive pheno on this planet

there is no hair dye for your race and eye colour @astatine @GypsyEyes
the most important point is that ethnic girls are utter subhuman, unless she’s white passing she’ll be ugly

men can pull of darker skin tone no prob girls are into that

girls who aren’t white don’t get my dick hard

for girls it’s more important to be white and have blue eyes cuz it’s more feminine

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade
men can pull of darker skin tone no prob girls are into that
yeah white men with a tan. not arabs like you and @GypsyEyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
ur response is retarded, I’m arab but ethnic tax doesn’t apply to me since I don’t look arab to girls

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 19551 and Deleted member 18244
Fuck me I always coped with people saying black eyes were rare on a white person before I visited a psl website

• JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, galego123, racoon4 and 1 other person
BBC and running snowbunny game is ideal

• JFL
Reactions: thereallegend
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, justinzayn, Shrek2OnDvD and 3 others
caging so hard at this whole thread, weren’t you on here complaining that your instagram picture only got like 10 likes :lul::lul::lul: @astatine
are you another ethnic with black eyes

Fuck me I always coped with people saying black eyes were rare on a white person before I visited a psl website
ethnics want blue eyes because its exotic on a brown person its literally milk on a white person, whites do better w hazel eyes and most ethnics do best on green eyes only nordics are haloed by blue

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 19551 and Deleted member 17829
just use top 0.0001% theory

ok well it applies to @GypsyEyes

imagine having to larp as another race and the moment she finds out ur real race she will reject you
I don’t larp as a different race, you clearly don’t have a 500 bodycount if u think girls ask about race when you first talk, she might ask your country of origin but if you’re chad then it doesn’t matter what race you are, obviously different races are capped at certain PSL like black/ Asian/ Indian but there are exceptions when a race can have white passing features

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade, justinzayn and Deleted member 15827
caging so hard at this whole thread, weren’t you on here complaining that your instagram picture only got like 10 likes :lul::lul::lul: @astatine
whats the avi person again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back