Why you need to be white and blue eyes

are you another ethnic with black eyes
9D7B434A DF0B 4323 BDF3 A70727362337

yes

im sorry bro but i cant be blue eyes

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
when you say they reject 94.7% of Arabs they mean arabs with disgustingly long beards and a turban Jfl which in the west is uncommon so it’s based on stereotypes

when you say they reject 94.7% of Arabs they mean arabs with disgustingly long beards and a turban Jfl which in the west is uncommon so it’s based on stereotypes
stop coping :blackpill:

stop coping :blackpill:
I’m more blackpilled than you clearly

if you had 500 lays you wouldn’t be posting here about muh blue eye halo, blue eyes aren’t as rare as u think at all, in fact here in London it’s rare to find a white guy with brown eyes

u don’t have 500 lays and ur dark blue eyes don’t give u a halo unless u wanna slay disgusting ethnic girl abominations

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
But ethnics told me girls will choose Morrone over Paul walker because dark loox :soy: @Biggdink

D906D2B7 5D4D 4DAD B8E7 67D90A663845
88327384 61E0 4843 8C25 306CF8D5C64E

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: greeneyes, Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 17829 and 2 others
But ethnics told me girls will choose Morrone over Paul walker because dark loox :soy: @Biggdink

View attachment 1747497View attachment 1747495
Different appeals ngl but yeah Paul Walker is a giga-chad WASP mogger, looks better too ngl. Morrone is loved by a lot of North African, Middle Eastern, Latin, Mediterranean, South Asian chicks while Paul Walker will be preferred by East Asian chicks and NW Euro and Eastern Euro foids and will have broad appeal in general.

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade, Deleted member 19551, Biggdink and 1 other person
Imagine thinking your phenotype is superior when your entire "ascension protocol" revolves around making yourself look as med as possible with like 25% Nordic admixture max

What OP thinks me and @astatine look like:
Images 83

What me and him look like:

20210825 170028 20210825 170335 20210903 020318

2952904 364052D1 1AA6 4F7B 8C69 56BDDCCE7244

What OP looks like:
Screenshot 20220623 195238 Chrome

What he thinks he looks like:

Screenshot 20220612 112702 Gallery

OPs words:
I need:

bimaxx ccw
rhino cos my nose is massive
eyebrow transplant cos theyre not long or tilted enough
ears reshaped cos they look pointy elf ears from the front

But if I do all of that, I will be changing literally every feature on my face, i feel it might not look right?

or with good surgeons will I definitely look harmonic and not look like ive had surgery?

does anyone know any good rhino surgeons?

oh also I've gotta get LL too.

Such bullshit ive got to break all my bones and change every feature on my face just to get close to becoming human

Should I just pick 1 thing? Or are all of these kinda subtle enough to change everythng?
I have never been called Arab looking in my life, not even by white blonde girls. It's always Spanish/Italian

You look like a potato faced bloated sunburnt incel pig

We are:

-desired by your women to the point of sexual tourism

-slay

-a pair of realistic contacts away from being the most desired male phenotype

You:

-incel

-1 like on your Instagram picture

-no eyebrows, 0 facial bones, 5'8, 19 bideltoid

-your women don't want you

-have to pin your ass with MT2, dye every follicle on your body black, and still don't see the irony in saying that your pheno mogs med bull phenos

-have to relocate continents to get consistent sex/validation by self hating ethnic and ladyboys that just view you as a novel pheno

Yeah women want your sperm but would NEVER let you deliver it to them through your micro pig penis :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, LooksOrDeath, twilight and 2 others
obviously different races are capped at certain PSL like black/ Asian/ Indian but there are exceptions when a race can have white passing features
I think any race black asian brown whatever can reach 9/10 but for different races and phenotypes, the LIKELIHOOD of someone being of a certain caliber is lower i.e. you would expect a higher percentage and number of North Atlantid chads then you would say Han Chinese but of course there will be Asian chads, just not as much as what North Atlantids would have. So I disagree with the PSL cap thing.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551 and Deleted member
Different appeals ngl but yeah Paul Walker is a giga-chad WASP mogger, looks better too ngl. Morrone is loved by a lot of North African, Middle Eastern, Latin, Mediterranean, South Asian chicks while Paul Walker will be preferred by East Asian chicks and NW Euro and Eastern Euro foids and will have broad appeal in general.
It's a retarded comparison, Paul Walker literally is better facially and not due to his coloring. He has better bones and eye area

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, justinzayn, Shrek2OnDvD and 2 others
It's a retarded comparison, Paul Walker literally is better facially and not due to his coloring. He has better bones and eye area
He’d look better with black hair and brown eyes?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
He’d look better with black and brown eyes?
No, he'd look better with dark brown hair and darker eyebrows, but light eyes. Light eyes aren't a European exclusive feature, just more common there

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Looks234
I’m more blackpilled than you clearly

if you had 500 lays you wouldn’t be posting here about muh blue eye halo, blue eyes aren’t as rare as u think at all, in fact here in London it’s rare to find a white guy with brown eyes

u don’t have 500 lays and ur dark blue eyes don’t give u a halo unless u wanna slay disgusting ethnic girl abominations
500 raw cooms in pussy

mogs 99% of this forum

despite me not being tall or good looking. i wonder why?

exactly its not rare in UK. which means its the MINIMUM

and my eyes are medium blue, fraud to a10s

Imagine thinking your phenotype is superior when your entire "ascension protocol" revolves around making yourself look as med as possible with like 25% Nordic admixture max

What OP thinks me and @astatine look like:
View attachment 1747488

What me and him look like:

View attachment 1747549
View attachment 1747519

What OP looks like:
View attachment 1747520

What he thinks he looks like:

View attachment 1747521

OPs words:

I have never been called Arab looking in my life, not even by white blonde girls. It's always Spanish/Italian

You look like a potato faced bloated sunburnt incel pig

We are:

-desired by your women to the point of sexual tourism

-slay

-a pair of realistic contacts away from being the most desired male phenotype

You:

-incel

-1 like on your Instagram picture

-no eyebrows, 0 facial bones, 5'8, 19 bideltoid

-your women don't want you

-have to pin your ass with MT2, dye every follicle on your body black, and still don't see the irony in saying that your pheno mogs med bull phenos

-have to relocate continents to get consistent sex/validation by self hating ethnic and ladyboys that just view you as a novel pheno

Yeah women want your sperm but would NEVER let you deliver it to them through your micro pig penis :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
keep writing paragraphs for me while women FROM YOUR OWN RACE import my sperm and 95% reject you on race alone

Last edited:
View attachment 1747349

White people with blue eyes are so worshipped that they literally import their sperm to ethnic countries because ethnic women do not want to reproduce with ethnic men with black eyes

@GypsyEyes

The only way ethnic men reproduce is with arranged marriages because they have to be forced+money because they dont want to associate with ethnic genetics and black eyes.

TLDR: you need to get blue eyes somehow, contacts, eye laser surgery to go blind, any way you can

Everyone get your popcorn and lets wait for @GypsyEyes ethnic black eyed panic coping.
I’m white with blue eyes. Atm I look subhuman. Both being white and having blue eyes are insignificant compared to having a good base for being attractive. Having blue eyes is more of an additional halo that a super crazy trait that will make everyone bow at your will

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn and Deleted member
I’m white with blue eyes. Atm I look subhuman. Both being white and having blue eyes are insignificant compared to having a good base for being attractive. Having blue eyes is more of an additional halo that a super crazy trait that will make everyone bow at your will
being white + blue eyes + ugly > being ethnic + black eyes + ugly

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade
500 raw cooms in pussy

mogs 99% of this forum

despite me not being tall or good looking. i wonder why?

exactly its not rare in UK. which means its the MINIMUM

and my eyes are medium blue, fraud to a10s
no need to larp, ur 5’8 and mtn at best, ur blue eyes don’t give you any halo to white girls, they see blue eyes on the regular

stop coping u aren’t superior, my dad has a17 light blue eyes and 6’1 and his eyes are super striking

meanwhile it’s completely over for you with ur dark blue eyes that look black unless In direct sunlight

no need to larp, ur 5’8 and mtn at best, ur blue eyes don’t give you any halo to white girls, they see blue eyes on the regular

stop coping u aren’t superior, my dad has a17 light blue eyes and 6’1 and his eyes are super striking

meanwhile it’s completely over for you with ur dark blue eyes that look black unless In direct sunlight
if my blue eyes dont give me any halo

then why do i outslay 99% of this forum statistically

nah my eyes are very visible medium blue all the time.

you have black eyes. you are worthless everywhere in this planet.

you dont meet the minimum threshold of blue eyes to white girls.

thats why 94% reject you on race alone.

• +1
Reactions: FootballPlaya69
I

this nigga so mad he’s ugly
🤣😂😂🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

being white is the best

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
ngl predeterminism coping in this thread

light brown eyes > dark blue eyes

keep up the good work @astatine @GypsyEyes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, twilight, Deleted member 19551 and 2 others
View attachment 1747349

White people with blue eyes are so worshipped that they literally import their sperm to ethnic countries because ethnic women do not want to reproduce with ethnic men with black eyes

@GypsyEyes

The only way ethnic men reproduce is with arranged marriages because they have to be forced+money because they dont want to associate with ethnic genetics and black eyes.

TLDR: you need to get blue eyes somehow, contacts, eye laser surgery to go blind, any way you can

Everyone get your popcorn and lets wait for @GypsyEyes ethnic black eyed panic coping.

Why are people coping with race still I already agreed whites mog on average but like most dudes can't look white so cater to what you look best with and an good looking ethnic is gonna struggle.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19551 and Deleted member 17829
if my blue eyes dont give me any halo

then why do i outslay 99% of this forum statistically

nah my eyes are very visible medium blue all the time.

you have black eyes. you are worthless everywhere in this planet.

you dont meet the minimum threshold of blue eyes to white girls.

thats why 94% reject you on race alone.
the problem is you don’t outslay anyone

I would put good money that ur still a incel virgin

U never posted proof of slays meanwhile I have

• +1
Reactions: twilight and Deleted member 19551
the problem is you don’t outslay anyone

I would put good money that ur still a incel virgin

U never posted proof of slays meanwhile I have
send some money for this bet then

so i can send u pic of me in bed with girls + vids of my dick being sucked + my dick in skinny white pussy

ur mad that an white passing ethnic mogs you to suicide

XDDD just rope
you dont mog shit you subhuman black eyed scum.

no girl will ever love a man with BLACK eyes

@astatine @GypsyEyes there's a reason why u have to get arranged marriages:lul::lul: cos ur women all want whites:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

you dont mog shit you subhuman black eyed scum.

no girl will ever love a man with BLACK eyes
keep coping for white passing ethnics XDDD

ur Nordic sister btw

F7DC25A6 0B06 4524 888F 490E1AF547E1

@pashtun
@LooksOrDeath
@GypsyEyes

how can he cope?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, twilight, Deleted member 19551 and 1 other person
@astatine always thought you were white, mirin undercover genes. Now the SFcels will rate you 4/10 due to ethnic failo.

half or full arab?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, twilight, Deleted member 17829 and 1 other person
keep coping for white passing ethnics XDDD

ur Nordic sister btw

View attachment 1747753

@pashtun
@LooksOrDeath
@GypsyEyes

how can he cope?
she will never love you and LTR you because you have black eyes.

if a blue eyed guy messaged her she will reply if u had a gf:p

100% agreed, blue eyes is what gives u main character halo. You can't make up for it.

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade and FootballPlaya69
she will never love you and LTR you because you have black eyes.

if a blue eyed guy messaged her she will reply if u had a gf:p
I don’t ltr tinder hoes I only fuck and cut

I don’t care for ltrs

Jfl that’s how I know ur larping about 500 slays you fucking incel

• +1
Reactions: twilight and Deleted member 17829
JBW is probably the most brutal blackpill and the replies to this thread show that. I've never seen so much coping in my life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, terrorblade, johncruz12345 and 1 other person
JBW is probably the most brutal blackpill and the replies to this thread show that. I've never seen so much coping in my life.
absolute cope dark blue eyes aren’t a halo

imagine obsessing over ur only jbw feature meanwhile the rest of ur face is subhuman

good eye Color is a halo once you have a good structure

which you don’t

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn

imagine obsessing over ur only jbw feature meanwhile the rest of ur face is subhuman

which you don’t
Also white passing Arabs like you benefit from JBW

Look at Hasan Piker

I wonder which phenotype would perform better on dating apps:

Levantine Arab or Nordic? @ForeverRecession

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member

which you don’t
dark blue eyes mog you

and mine are medium blue frauded to a10s

you are stuck at BLACK:LOL:

Blue eyes objectively mog tbh.

50% of JBW is cuz light eyes.

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade, 5'8manlet, FootballPlaya69 and 1 other person

Users who are viewing this thread

Back