Why you need to be white and blue eyes

Blue eyes objectively mog tbh.

50% of JBW is cuz light eyes.
what factors are what % in JBW?

height/eye colour 50%/skin colour/facial features?

• +1
Reactions: Fundz
what factors are what % in JBW?

height/eye colour 50%/skin colour/facial features?
Eye color is a big portion. Anyone who says otherwise is coping. Ethnics with light eyes can also benefit from light eye halo and are considered "exotic"

Skin color is not that important. Maybe in Asia or India cuz light skin halo.

Height is a part of JBW too. Whites are usually a couple imches taller.

Facial features like tall nose bridge, chin is also are part of JBW.

And of course Status. 90% if movie actors are white. Video game characters are white. Billionaires, politicians are white too.

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade, Deleted member 18694 and Deleted member 17829
View attachment 1747349

White people with blue eyes are so worshipped that they literally import their sperm to ethnic countries because ethnic women do not want to reproduce with ethnic men with black eyes

@GypsyEyes

The only way ethnic men reproduce is with arranged marriages because they have to be forced+money because they dont want to associate with ethnic genetics and black eyes.

TLDR: you need to get blue eyes somehow, contacts, eye laser surgery to go blind, any way you can

Everyone get your popcorn and lets wait for @GypsyEyes ethnic black eyed panic coping.
Thats bc only white couples get donors.
But yea, nordic features are very attractive due to their domination in pop culture

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 17829
yeah i am coping ngl. what else can one do when its over?
idk bro but i have a funny story for you. Today I had a date with midget girl from tinder and she was interested me all the time till I stopeed talking to her bc Im so autistic and can fraud it over and over again. Then she told she had to go and texted to me on tinder I was kinda weird. Never begun for my schizo and spergcelism, srsly

Legit. If you have good coloring its so much easier. My bones are mediocre/average but I still have girls tell me I’m “pretty.” I even have 6 degree NCT to top it off lol. My contrasting blue eyes, slightly tan skin, golden brown hair, thick black eyebrows and stubble, and straight white teeth save me (all soft features/color)

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade
I don’t ltr tinder hoes I only fuck and cut

I don’t care for ltrs

Jfl that’s how I know ur larping about 500 slays you fucking incel
500 slays but he spends all day posting on an incel forum about the surgeries he needs and how over it is for him

Big Brother Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 19551
DD427B3D 0FFB 47EF A7A6 B4D476A46504

@LooksOrDeath @GypsyEyes @astatine

:lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, justinzayn, Deleted member and 1 other person
View attachment 1747349

White people with blue eyes are so worshipped that they literally import their sperm to ethnic countries because ethnic women do not want to reproduce with ethnic men with black eyes

@GypsyEyes

The only way ethnic men reproduce is with arranged marriages because they have to be forced+money because they dont want to associate with ethnic genetics and black eyes.

TLDR: you need to get blue eyes somehow, contacts, eye laser surgery to go blind, any way you can

Everyone get your popcorn and lets wait for @GypsyEyes ethnic black eyed panic coping.
What about green, hazel or light brown :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 17829
@astatine @GypsyEyes @Predeterminism or you can refrain from seeking white validation, become a better person and look for a good woman from your background or of all other races, not just white. The only reason they are put on a pedestal is because of their skin colour which ages pretty badly anyway.

@astatine @GypsyEyes @Predeterminism or you can refrain from seeking white validation, become a better person and look for a good woman from your background or of all other races, not just white. The only reason they are put on a pedestal is because of their skin colour which ages pretty badly anyway.
nigga tag me again in muh white validation and I’ll find you personally and rape you

how many times do I have to say ur the faggot seeking white validation, go fuck ur pajeetas all u want I don’t want that shit, fuck urself and don’t tag me in that shit, ur the biggest white validation seeker here how ironic

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and LooksOrDeath
nigga tag me again in muh white validation and I’ll find you personally and rape you

how many times do I have to say ur the faggot seeking white validation, go fuck ur pajeetas all u want I don’t want that shit, fuck urself and don’t tag me in that shit, ur the biggest white validation seeker here how ironic
I'm not open to dating cumskin or pajeeta women. I don't need white validation to make me happy.

Do you hate your parents so much?

I'm not open to dating cumskin or pajeeta women. I don't need white validation to make me happy.

Do you hate your parents so much?
you are clearly the one seeking white validation, u can’t stop mentioning how white you are nigga

no I don’t hate my parents don’t come up with retarded conclusions, I won’t date or have sex with a ethnic woman period and u can choke on a cock

his sig says it all 🤡

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
you are clearly the one seeking white validation, u can’t stop mentioning how white you are nigga

no I don’t hate my parents don’t come up with retarded conclusions, I won’t date or have sex with a ethnic woman period and u can choke on a cock
The only thing that's white about me is that I have a white mother and blue eyes. I love my golden olive skin so much that I would never want to bleach it like a self-hater such as yourself.

• +1
The only thing that's white about me is that I have a white mother and blue eyes. I love my golden olive skin so much that I would never want to bleach it like a self-hater such as yourself.
I don’t bleach my skin let alone touch it, I’m not self hating I’m proud to be arab, stop sucking my dick and leave me alone nigga u piss me off hard I’ll actually find you

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
true ig, i dont date white women anyways theyre scum.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Xangsane
I don’t bleach my skin let alone touch it, I’m not self hating I’m proud to be arab, stop sucking my dick and leave me alone nigga u piss me off hard I’ll actually find you
Please. Take a walk outside and take a look at the people around you.

true ig, i dont date white women anyways theyre scum.
I'd have to give up my entire identity and religion just to be with them, plus degeneracy that runs within the veins of the majority of white women.

Blue eyes is literally so legit. Like you wont get any compliments on your eye area if they're brown EVEN if you have hunter or almound shape eyes.

A HTN from a med country with brown eyes could literally be seen as a chad to girls if he had blue eyes instead or at least green.

And sometimes even guys with subpar eye areas get more looks on it just cuz they have a lighter colour compared to someone with a legit good eye area and brown eyes.

Brown eyes are fucking aids.

With that being said contacts are not really an option because it looks fake as fuck. Even low iq normies can tell.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, terrorblade, johncruz12345 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
yeah thats why.

couldnt let one raise my kid
I've seen many cases where white women treat their ethnic husbands as house slaves, are forced to give up their culture to be with them and probably would invite another person in the marriage (third wheeling).

People like my mum is one in a million, and were more common among Gen X and boomers.

I can't be bothered with white women and a lot of women who are mixed with white; the ones that would disown their ethnic side and go with their white side out of desperation and self-hate.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
I'd have to give up my entire identity and religion just to be with them, plus degeneracy that runs within the veins of the majority of white women.
low t if you can't rein in a woman to fit the values you want

also degeneracy is cultural not genetic

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade and Deleted member
View attachment 1747355

Your women literally pay 2k USD plane tickets to get med cock meanwhile you need to relocate and get a new job in Thailand to have consistent sex with jungle gooks because your women have denied you :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

So much for your black-blue eye halo you pathetic subhuman :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1747358
Not even Brazilian mutts want your dysgenic albino cum colored hair. Muh you can't wear contacts in LTR, yeah enjoy explaining to your gook Thai ladyboy housewife why you dye your hair and eyebrows black every other weeks :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1747353

Lowkey true, Brits are so ugly, every year their women come here to portugal to get dicked by meds.

With that being sad I can tell you light eyes in a MED country is a legit BOOST.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19551, Deleted member 17829 and LooksOrDeath
@astatine idk why ur chasing after women that 94.7% reject you + they are shit women lol

ethnic women less likely to reject you + they're less likely to be degen

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
@astatine idk why ur chasing after women that 94.7% reject you + they are shit women lol

ethnic women less likely to reject you + they're less likely to be degen
im not chasing white women, I never get matches from ethnic girls, it’s always white and that statistic is bullshit unless girls actually think you’re arab which they don’t upon first glance

D9A8AA3F F2C2 4B5C ADF9 E4BE629A58D6

im not chasing white women, I never get matches from ethnic girls, it’s always white and that statistic is bullshit unless girls actually think you’re arab which they don’t upon first glance

View attachment 1749356
alright fair enough

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
being white + blue eyes + ugly > being ethnic + black eyes + ugly
Not true tbh, I much rather be the ladder..... kidding of course. yea thats common sense

• +1
  • JFL
Bro I am white with blue eyes and ethnic women barely give me any attention I only fucked two ethnic girls and one of them was half German, stop the cope.

Bro I am white with blue eyes and ethnic women barely give me any attention I only fucked two ethnic girls and one of them was half German, stop the cope.
in the west its less of a halo cos its not rare

Users who are viewing this thread

Back