Why you should consider giving up on women for the rest of your life; and why hypergamy isn't the root problem.

Looksmaxer-van-NL

Looksmaxer-van-NL

Ego is an illusion
This will likely be one of my last posts on here. I hope you save this somewhere, whatever.

You are trying to compete in a dating market that is dying by the second. It isn't necessarily hypergamy that is somehow inflated these days, it's more the total lack of oxytocin and love in women for men.

When a female is a virgin, theres an extremely big chance that the man that takes her virginity, she loves deeply and intimately to the point of becoming very needy. But in this day and age, where feminist society told her to ''experiment'' and ''try out new things'' ''finding herself'' all this bullshit, she will likely dump the loving boyfriend, becouse she gives in to the pressure, and wants to fuck around, deeply inside thinking it'll make her happier than being in a faithful and loving relationship with 1 guy.

Women have become extremely jaded about sex and relationships. And with every year that goes by, more and more women won't be interested in a larger pool of men. This means, you desperately trying to looksmax trying to appeal to women who's standards are so high, becouse of oxytocin depletion, mixed with all the social media attention she gets PLUS instinct hypergamy. Like I said before, the hypergamy somehow didn't get inflated, it's more a total depletion of oxytocin.

So with the extremely promiscuous degenerate women of today, who totally gave in to society's lies slept with a load of guys, totally depleting her bonding hormones, oxytocin. And with every new boyfriend, or fuckbuddy, HER STANDARDS RISE. Becouse she needs a BETTER FIX to even get that ''love'' feeling for the guy, the oxytocin. And with every boyfriend that she dumps, that FIX needs to be BETTER and BETTER to even have a chance of feeling love for a guy.

This is where we get to the Chad phenomenon. The good looking chad IS the BETTER fix. But most women today even think this is not enough, so they need an even better fix (even better looking chad, more popular chad, etc), to the point where in the near future 99% of men are incels becouse they all don't have a chance with her (the modern woman). She's totally jaded about sex and relationships becouse her loving and bonding hormones have been destroyed by all the (sex)partners she's had.

That's why you as an incel, or normie looking are better off not spending any damn money on looksmaxing/trying to compete in the dating scene that is getting significantly worse every second. For every degeneracy promoting shit, promiscuous, open relationship bullshit ideas you see being promoted on social media every day, more and more women follow this lifestyle and become like the uninterested, jaded women I told you about earlier. It's beyond over for you, and the vast majority of men. And shit is gonna hit the fan soon. Just fucking lol if you don't believe at least 60% of men are incel, rising day by day.

This is the exact reason why marriage worked so extremely wonderfully back in the day. The woman had all the oxytocin and loving-bonding hormones to love you fully for years on years, becouse likely you took her virginity when you got married to her. The sexual revolution may seemed wonderful at first, but in reality it was bound to make everybody unhappy and was one of the biggest mistakes of humankind.

That's also why the bad boys didn't really stand a chance back in the day to get a wife. You as a female had to choose carefully which faithful and good men would provide for you and your future family. But like I said before, in modern days bad boys get more chicks, becouse the chicks are more jaded and need that EXTREME FIX to activate those hormones. That's why women of today have become such phychopaths, writing letters to rapists, and other scum in jail. It's so extreme!

This is also not some crazy theory I've come up with yesterday or something; I see it all around me with the people I know. When I hear about a female that has bad relationship after bad relationship, I always think, how many relationships has she had now? I lost count. And with every new relationship, the duration of the relationship will on average gets shorter and shorter as she grows more and more tired and jaded about sex and men.

Some of you know about this, but every user on here needs to know. (quote from mgtow.com: )

''There is such a thing as OXYTOCIN depletion (say “ox-ee-toh-sin”) which is proven to happen in females the more dicks that have ravaged her. In simple terms, it is the “bonding” chemical in the female brain which bonds her to male she got banged by – on a physiological level.

(Its NOT like the natural chemical in chocolate which releases endorphins in the brain to make you feel like you’re in love.
That’s Phenylethylamine, and I am guessing that’s what RabidCaveman might be thinking of)

Oxytocin depletion in females occurs over time with every sex partner. The more dicks she has had, the less she is mesmerized by any one of them. It is a fact (although I don’t have the chart) that the effect has been studied, and revealed:

• Women with more than 2 partners in her life – yes, entire LIFE – increase the probability of her initiating (or secretly wanting) a divorce by 50%.

• With as few as 5 partners in her life, that number skyrockets to 75%

• With more than 7-10, you can forget it. You are virtually meaningless to her. She has lost her physiological ability to TRULY bond with only one male.

You are correct in assuming this enrages liberals and feminists because THEY DONT WANT YOU TO KNOW.
They want you to think “I love/want him and only him” should be taken at face value. But it’s utter bulls~~~.

Personal experience (especially a lot of personal experience ) with women will absolutely cement it’s accuracy – no matter who denies it. Especially the former c~~~-caoursel-riding “housewife” who maintains she is faithful to her husband, and may even still be married so that she wear a fox boa, drive a Mercedes and spend summers in the Hamptons. It is a crock of s~~~. She may not ACT on it, but she is diddling herself to thoughts of the gardener when he’s not looking.

And even MORE accurately…. if she cheated to be WITH you, it’s an absolutely certainty she will cheat ON you. The effect of promiscutity on women is REAL, and really not good. You’ve heard the expression “the thousand c~~~ stare?” Think Stiffler’s Mom from American Pie. Bingo.''

This also totally fucks up the notion that PSL users believe modern foids are so happy, so content, that's mostly bullshit. The depression and suicide stats for women keep going up and up. These modern women who are promiscuous essentialy go against their inherant nature, giving in to societal BS pressure sleeping around, becoming unhappy, getting unfulfilling relationships. This is also why I necessarily don't hate women; yes, modern women are impossible creatures, but that's how they're being conditioned these days.

Also: b-but are there any studies that prove all this? Well, yes, look it up, idk google or something.

(Lastly, I don't want you to become depressed, or sad, whatever hearing that it's VERY LIKELY over for you. You can actually get all these feel-good hormones without females by doing various things, I can confirm I'm happier than I've ever been thanks to this, check it out: https://looksmax.org/threads/the-3-...nt-in-life-dopamine-seratonin-oxytocin.27798/)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 9568, owlofathena and 23 others
i want to look good because it helps with people trusting you and in the business world. it will help me progress my career.

i gave up on women and relationships 2-3 years ago when i broke up with my long term ex gf.

i just want to look good and get rich.

it is what it is.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: litaz, CFW432, oldcelloser and 16 others
Oxytocin is love. And that's something society is trying to strip from everyone. Males and females. Turning the world into a cold, nasty place.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, oldcelloser, 2030 and 3 others
i want to look good because it helps with people trusting you and in the business world. it will help me progress my career.

i gave up on women and relationships 2-3 years ago when i broke up with my long term ex gf.

i just want to look good and get rich.

it is what it is.
That's a good reason, the halo effect is very real

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, Deleted member 8765, MammothActuary and 3 others
@DidntRead

Just go gay for Nibba theory

There is no reason to get into LTR with any woman who isn't a virgin

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, 2030, Deleted member 8765 and 11 others
Legit
This is why you leave the west

• +1
Reactions: MammothActuary
Blackpilling but all facts. Sucks to see you go you were definitely one of the better looking dudes here. Have to delude yourself there is hope though or else you'd rope. See you next week

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, oldcelloser, MammothActuary and 1 other person
MGTOW Cope, MGTOW=Men SENT their own way. They never had a change to begin with

LMAOOOOOO at guys who think they are protesting and actually doing anything by swearing off women and the dating field. Maybe 5-10% of self proclaimed MGTOWers could actually get laid or get a LTR if they wanted to. The rest of them don't have any value to women and couldn't get laid if they wanted to.

MGTOW is a coping mechanism for the less fortunate males who don't have success with women.

Women do not give a SINGLE FUCK about MGTOW. Why? Because it is 97% made up of low value losers who they would never want to be seen with anyways. If anything, women are thankful that they no longer have to be pestered by these low valued men, now they can have chad and there shall always be another beta provider with her.

Typical MGTOWer: God why cant i get laid? I'll show them! Ill join the MGTOW movement! Time to jerk off into my fleshlight and play computer games! That'll show those ungrateful ladies!

tumblr_inline_nfjzqhHKtm1sxuoq5.gif

The best part about this "movement" is how if you go to any sort of MGTOW forum or subreddit, the main focus of discussion is always on women "Time to go my own way by jerking off to girls i wish i could bang and discussing them 24/7 on the forums! MGTOW FTW!"

giphy.gif

If a decent looking girl every showed any interest towards these "rebels", they would instantly cut the bullsht and become the biggest whiteknights you've ever seen in human existence, they would throw that MGTOW straight out of the window.

MGTOW is just cucked 40-50 yr old men who married a random whore and young guys who couldnt ever get laid and had a female interaction without being akward to begin with

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena, Deleted member 14781, 2030 and 13 others
Blackpilling but all facts. Sucks to see you go you were definitely one of the better looking dudes here. Have to delude yourself there is hope though or else you'd rope. See you next week
I was actually only talking about leaving off-topic, haha. Delude? What hope are you talking about

• Woah
Reactions: The Dude Abides
Just don't get attached to them. The "she's not yours; it's just your turn" mentality on reddit TRP is actually the best mindset you could have regarding this. Forget marriage, forget family life and don't take commitment to seriously. Enjoy the decline, I suppose. No reason to castrate yourself, enjoy them sluts and hoes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, oldcelloser, 2030 and 10 others
I was actually only talking about leaving off-topic, haha. Delude? What hope are you talking about
Deluding myself and ignore this truth you posted. If I was conscious of this fact 24/7 I'd rope

Also makes me regret breaking up with my LTR and breaking her heart after I took her virginity with the idea of being a slayer. Its ascend or death from now on

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Pendejo
MGTOW Cope, MGTOW=Men SENT their own way. They never had a change to begin with

View attachment 80782View attachment 80783

LMAOOOOOO at guys who think they are protesting and actually doing anything by swearing off women and the dating field. Maybe 5-10% of self proclaimed MGTOWers could actually get laid or get a LTR if they wanted to. The rest of them don't have any value to women and couldn't get laid if they wanted to.

MGTOW is a coping mechanism for the less fortunate males who don't have success with women.

Women do not give a SINGLE FUCK about MGTOW. Why? Because it is 97% made up of low value losers who they would never want to be seen with anyways. If anything, women are thankful that they no longer have to be pestered by these low valued men, now they can have chad and there shall always be another beta provider with her.

Typical MGTOWer: God why cant i get laid? I'll show them! Ill join the MGTOW movement! Time to jerk off into my fleshlight and play computer games! That'll show those ungrateful ladies!

tumblr_inline_nfjzqhHKtm1sxuoq5.gif

The best part about this "movement" is how if you go to any sort of MGTOW forum or subreddit, the main focus of discussion is always on women "Time to go my own way by jerking off to girls i wish i could bang and discussing them 24/7 on the forums! MGTOW FTW!"

giphy.gif

If a decent looking girl every showed any interest towards these "rebels", they would instantly cut the bullsht and become the biggest whiteknights you've ever seen in human existence, they would throw that MGTOW straight out of the window.

MGTOW is just cucked 40-50 yr old men who married a random whore and young guys who couldnt ever get laid and had a female interaction without being akward to begin with
Yeah, most are MSTOWs very likely and they cope, what's wrong with that
Also makes me regret breaking up with my LTR and breaking her heart after I took her virginity with the idea of being a slayer. Its ascend or death from now on
You did fam? That sucks. Just remember to not dwell on the past a lot, it might fuck you up, you can't change the past

tenor.gif

sex and human companionship with the other gender (love) is an essential need for humans and just slightly above needs like eating or drinking the Maslow's hierarchy of needs.

its deep in our dna.

a man without pussy is a unhappy man.

just like a man without water in the dessert is a thirsty man. ofc the man in the dessert can pretend he doesnt need water and that he is not thirsty but in the end you cant supress it forever. nature trumps all.

• +1
Reactions: 2030, mulattomaxxer, Warlow and 5 others
Yeah, most are MSTOWs very likely and they cope, what's wrong with that
Whats wrong with coping is that in the future you will face the truth at some point. There will be a time when you think back about your younger years and realise you wasted them with going MSTOW, life is just way less fun without girls. You would become that old creepy man that scared children in their neighborhood bcs you went muh ¨MGTOW¨

• So Sad
Reactions: oldcelloser
The Fox and the Grapes
One hot summer's day a Fox was strolling through an orchard till he came to a bunch of Grapes just ripening on a vine which had been trained over a lofty branch. "Just the thing to quench my thirst," quoth he. Drawing back a few paces, he took a run and a jump, and just missed the bunch. Turning round again with a One, Two, Three, he jumped up, but with no greater success. Again and again he tried after the tempting morsel, but at last had to give it up, and walked away with his nose in the air, saying: "I am sure they are sour."

It is easy to despise what you cannot get.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormie
Whats wrong with coping is that in the future you will face the truth at some point. There will be a time when you think back about your younger years and realise you wasted them with going MSTOW, life is just way less fun without girls. You would become that old creepy man that scared children in their neighborhood bcs you went muh ¨MGTOW¨
What truth bro. You can live a very happy life without intimacy, yes it's a cope, coping is the best thing to do haha https://looksmax.org/threads/the-3-...nt-in-life-dopamine-seratonin-oxytocin.27798/

This is the ultimate blackpill.

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena and FailedNormie
tenor.gif

sex and human companionship with the other gender (love) is an essential need for humans and just slightly above needs like eating or drinking the Maslow's hierarchy of needs.

its deep in our dna.

just like a man without water in the dessert is a thirsty man. ofc the man in the dessert can pretend he doesnt need water and that he is not thirsty but in the end you cant supress it forever. nature trumps all.
Like I said before, it's a cope, of course. I don't deny it, and I don't deny that intimacy produces happy feelings. But you can produce those without females, maybe not to the same extent, but you gotta cope what you gotta cope. And it feels great
https://looksmax.org/threads/the-3-...nt-in-life-dopamine-seratonin-oxytocin.27798/

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena and 5'8manlet
What truth bro. You can live a very happy life without intimacy, yes it's a cope, coping is the best thing to do haha https://looksmax.org/threads/the-3-...nt-in-life-dopamine-seratonin-oxytocin.27798/
Thinking coping is a good thing to do is a cope in itself. You can try listening to this soothing music and all that but it would never be the same as experiencing a good time with a girl you love and toutch each other, cuddle have sex and all of that.

You can act like you can do all of that with just suppliments, but it still isnt the real thing and it never will be.

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena, 5'8manlet, Pendejo and 1 other person
Well explained, this is why sluthood is wrong and why it should be severely punished

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: FailedNormie, The Dude Abides and MrCucumber
Like I said before, it's a cope, of course. I don't deny it, and I don't deny that intimacy produces happy feelings. But you can produce those without females, maybe not to the same extent, but you gotta cope what you gotta cope. And it feels great
https://looksmax.org/threads/the-3-...nt-in-life-dopamine-seratonin-oxytocin.27798/

no bro.

if you are a thirsty man in the dessert you spend the next 2h finding a source for water and not with meditation, focusing on a career or playing playstation

sometimes pain is good because it reminds you where you should put your priority in lifes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781 and DidntRead
Thinking coping is a good thing to do is a cope in itself. You can try listening to this soothing music and all that but it would never be the same as experiencing a good time with a girl you love and toutch each other, cuddle have sex and all of that.

You can act like you can do all of that with just suppliments, but it still isnt the real thing and it never will be.
The methods I gave weren't any supplements mind you; supplements only give temporary relief and distraction. Yes, the methods may not produce the same level of hormoes you'd otherwise get with a girl, but it comes damn close. I never said I listen to soothing music...?

no bro.

if you are a thirsty man in the dessert you spend the next 2h finding a source for water and not with meditation, focusing on a career or playing playstation

sometimes pain is good because it reminds you where you should put your priority in lifes.
Water can't claim you raped it. You just drink the water and are absolved.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: owlofathena, Deleted member 14781, Deleted member 8765 and 4 others
no bro.

Since when did dehydration in a desert become the same as not having sex? When not drinking water, you die after a few days. If this is the same with sex, we'd all be dead by now. Also there are dozens of studies on meditation, all that stuff. Playing videogames is something I never recommend to cope.

There is no escape, no deliverance

Water can't claim you raped it. You just drink the water and are absolved.

giphy.gif

the grapes are sour!

i dont sleep with women because they will claim rape!

literally the same thing

and make no mistake:

the mgtow guys are those guys who will eventually end up with fat divorced single mom of three or asian gook imports from sea

you cant fight nature. you cant supress nature.
Since when did dehydration in a desert become the same as not having sex? When not drinking water, you die after a few days. If this is the same with sex, we'd all be dead by now. Also there are dozens of studies on meditation, all that stuff. Playing videogames is something I never recommend to cope.

well i dont like to repeat myself

its deep in our dna.

you wont die. but you wont get truly happy. you cant cheat by just skipping needs an jump on the next level.

giphy.gif

the grapes are sour!

literally the same thing

and make no mistake:

the mgtow guys are those guys who will eventually end up with fat divorced single mom of three or asian gook imports from sea

Who said anything about fighting or surpressing nature

Well explained, this is why sluthood is wrong and why it should be severely punished

The worst part is their chimerism, when a guy cums inside them they retain a little bit of their DNA and that DNA will go to a future child. LMAO @ getting a child with a non-virgin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, Warlow and The Dude Abides
giphy.gif

the grapes are sour!

literally the same thing

and make no mistake:

well i dont like to repeat myself

you wont die. but you wont get truly happy.
If it doesn't make me truly happy, I don't know what to tell you. I'm the happiest I've ever been, that's all I can say my friend...

• +1
Reactions: just_a_life and DarknLost

Not really, does not even go into the fact that if everyone got married young and early, there would be much less strife in society.

Fuck all women,and fuck chads.
Everyone should go ER on them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, Deleted member 8765, Warlow and 1 other person
Who said anything about fighting or surpressing nature

giving up on women is literally supressing nature.

or do you think its natural for social being whose strongest urge after drinking, eating and sleeping is to fuck and to love is to give up on woman?

all i hear is "the grapes are sour" so far with more words. sory bro.

giving up on women is literally supressing nature.

or do you think its natural for social being whose strongest urge after drinking, eating and sleeping is to fuck and to love is to give up on woman?

all i hear is "the grapes are sour" so far with more words. sory bro.
Yeah, and modern society is surpressing nature. I don't care what is unnatural or natural anymore, this modern society is very unnatural and leaves a lot of people depressed and suicidal. let me be a so called sour grape, totally fine

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 14781, Deleted member 8765 and 4 others
Yeah, and modern society is surpressing nature. I don't care what is unnatural or natural anymore, this modern society is very unnatural and leaves a lot of people depressed and suicidal. let me be a so called sour grape, totally fine

its not about society its about you. society gives A FUCK how you live.

and this wont work longtermwise. it may works a few years but eventually the copes will fade out and you will regret it.

just like a thirsty man in the dessert without water may can distract himself with playing playstation for 15min but not longer. and then he wished he would have spend the 15min on looking for water.

Legit.

and this wont work longtermwise. it may works a few years but eventually the copes will fade out and you will regret it.
Jfl society doesnt give a rats ass about me, but we'll see where the copes get me, buddhist monks are the living example
Happiest man on earth is a buddhist celebate monk, he mastered the art of coping

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8765
Jfl society doesnt give a rats ass about me, but we'll see where the copes get me, buddhist monks are the living example
Happiest man on earth is a buddhist celebate monk, he mastered the art of coping

monks cope totally different compared to the average mgotw guy. the average monk get rids of all needs except drinking, food and sleeping (which needs years of dedication) while the average mgtow guy tries to replace the need of intimacy and sex with lesser needs (needs that you can find in a upper lvl in the Maslow's hierarchy pyramid of needs). and this wont work.

and the monk is totally aware of what he is doing while most mgtow lack any form of selfrealisation.

not to mention that they mostly live in a form of family (with only males). the average mgtow guy lives alone, no family a few friends (if even) and then nothing.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 14781, Warlow and 3 others

just like a thirsty man in the dessert without water may can distract himself with playing playstation for 15min but not longer. and then he wished he would have spend the 15min on looking for water.
By how things seem to turn out we will be forced to give up in a few years. But there's no need to debate about why it's cope or not. If OP's theory is correct in practice society will wake the fuck up and we will regain power over women, if not we will have a reason to date women. It's a win-win situation for us.

monks cope totally different compared to the average mgotw guy. the average monk get rids of all needs except drinking, food and sleeping (which needs years of dedication) while the average mgtow guy tries to replace the need of intimacy and sex with lesser needs (needs that you can find in a upper lvl in the Maslow's hierarchy pyramid of needs). and this wont work.

and the monk is totally aware of what he is doing while most mgtow lank any form of selfrealisation.

not to mention that they mostly live in a form of family (with only males). the average mgtow guy lives alone, no family a few friends (if even) and then nothing.
That's where I totally agree with you on the monks and MGTOW. You can say I cope almost as deep as monks; but not to the point of spending the whole day meditating. Sometimes I visit my friends, or something. You can also achieve this, but you have to be extremely disciplined. Something not everybody is born with.

That's where I totally agree with you on the monks and MGTOW. You can say I cope almost as deep as monks; but not to the point of spending the whole day meditating. Sometimes I visit my friends, or something. You can also achieve this, but you have to be extremely disciplined. Something not everybody is born with.

bro

how old are you? unless youre not 40 there is no need to monkmax. you just need a higher frustration tolerance.

bro

how old are you? unless youre not 40 there is no need to monkmax. you just need a higher frustration tolerance.
I don't know what you mean man... Im 18 years old btw

I don't know what you mean man... Im 18 years old btw

tenor.gif

bro i make it short.

you have two choices now.

1. caber and mushroom max NOW
2. waste the two years it will take you now to realise that your mindset is complete bullshit right now.

all it takes at this point is literally (and im not joking or exaggerating) a bj (or even less maybe a warm smile or handholding) of a girl you like to change your opinion 180 degree

and then you will realise what a complete retard you were and that every single word i wrote here was right.

i have zero confidence that the beliefs you have right now half a halftime longer than 3 years

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, nelson_tuna, Pendejo and 2 others
tenor.gif

bro i make it short.

you have two choices now.

1. caber and mushroom max NOW
2. waste the two years it will take you now to realise that your mindset is complete bullshit right now.

all it takes at this point is literally (and im not joking or exaggerating) a bj (or even less maybe a warm smile or handholding) of a girl you like to change your opinion 180 degree

and then you will realise what a complete retard you were and that every single word i wrote here was right.

i have zero confidence that the beliefs you have right now half a halftime longer than 3 years
Yeah I won't, let me ''ruin my life'' already

ruisn me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Pendejo
lowkey tranny shill~

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and john_cope