Why you should consume raw eggs

coolguy1

coolguy1

Kraken
In this post I'll outline the benefits and downsides (just kidding, there aren't any) of consuming raw eggs. I'll also discuss some common misconceptions.

Cholesterol
Eggs contain quite alot of cholesterol, this is a GOOD thing. Cholesterol is a building block of most of ur hormones, including sex hormones, you also need it to convert sunlight to vitamin D. But the problem is that when you heat the cholesterol it oxidizes and you don't want that. Vince Gironda, a famous natural bodybuilder from the golden era, consumed 36 raw eggs a day. Not only because of the protein, but mostly because he believed it increased testosterone, he even said it was better than a dianabol cycle. This is probably a bit exaggerated but you get the point. Here is a study showing a correlation between higher cholesterol and increase in lean muscle mass: https://academic.oup.com/biomedgerontology/article/62/10/1164/568431.

Vitamins and Minerals

Eggs contain almost every vitamin and mineral u need, not in quantities high enough to only live on eggs, but still a very good source of vitamins and minerals. Here is a study which shows what eggs contain: https://europepmc.org/article/med/30909449#sec5-nutrients-11-00684.

Protein
One egg contains around 6 grams of protein and it has all of the essential amino acids which makes it a great source of protein. Stop using your gay protein powder and just drink eggs.

Misconceptions

"But the protein is better absorbed when cooked":soy:
I want you to try and eat 6 boiled eggs in one sitting, then another time drink 6 eggs in a row and tell me the difference. Boiled eggs make u feel bloated as fuck, with raw eggs you don't notice a thing.

"You will get Salmonella":soy:
U already have salmonella in u right now, u need it to digest food. But u probably mean the mutation which can make you sick. The chances of getting this are the same as winning the lottery. Even if u get an egg with salmonella it's probably only on the shell and if you manage to still get it in you it wont necessarily make you sick and even IF you get sick you will probably just have diarrhea for two days. But nothing is going to happen, u won't get sick.

"You will get a heart attack because of the cholesterol":soy:
Like I said, ur body needs cholesterol. Ur brain also needs it, that should explain enough.

How to consume

Some people just crack a few eggs in a glass and drink it but the texture isn't very nice. What I do is I take a sip of milk in my mouth, then take a sip of the egg and swish it around a bit with the milk and then swallow it. Drinking raw eggs isn't just healthier it also takes much less time.

What kind of eggs
It depends on where u live. In the United States I heard it's pretty fucked up because alot of the chickens get fed soy. So if u live in the USA get pasture raised eggs and make sure they don't get fed soy. If u live in europe free range should be good and also make sure they don't get fed soy aswell. Organic isn't always better because sometimes they get worse feed. For the dutchies, don't buy eggs with the "planet proof" label, it means they are soy fed. So to sum it up, get eggs from chickens that are allowed to roam outside so they can eat bugs AND that aren't soy fed.

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Nims, Bensky and 16 others
:lul: on the first 3 days you will be disgusted enough to vomit the fucking egg after swallowing forcefully

• +1
Reactions: mogging, AscendingHero, SubhumanCurrycel and 2 others
:lul: on the first 3 days you will be disgusted enough to vomit the fucking egg after swallowing forcefully
I have been drinking 6 eggs a day for more than a year now. Yes it's true that if u just try to swallow the egg without anything else it's disgusting and u will get gag reflex. But if u just swiss it around in ur mouth with milk like I said in the post it's easy as fuck.(y)

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: horizontallytall, |Daddy_Zygos|, AscendingHero and 4 others
I have been drinking 6 eggs a day for more than a year now. Yes it's true that if u just try to swallow the egg without anything else it's disgusting and u will get gag reflex. But if u just swiss it around in ur mouth with milk like I said in the post it's easy as fuck.(y)
i take raw eggs with fish oil is this okay ?

i take raw eggs with fish oil is this okay ?
I wouldn't take fish oil supplements. The fish oil in supplements is always oxidized (rotten), that's also why u get these disgusting fish oil burps.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, AscendingHero, Deleted member 11388 and 1 other person
after 1 year drinking egg liquid :
Harness16

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mogging, AscendingHero, Arvenas and 6 others
I used to eat raw eggs when I was in high-school, I ate healthy, trained hard, I grew in 4 years from 5'3 to 5'5, and went from 45kg to 55kg.
The other teens drank, smoke, ate junk food, they didn't give a shit about a healthy life and were still taller and stronger than me, they were already like 6' at 14.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: mogging, babineux, Nims and 15 others
I used to eat raw eggs when I was in high-school, I ate healthy, trained hard, I grew in 4 years from 5'3 to 5'5, and went from 45kg to 55kg.
The other teens drank, smoke, ate junk food, they didn't give a shit about a healthy life and were still taller and stronger than me, they were already like 6' at 14.
That doesn't mean that u shouldn't try to get to your genetic potential.

• +1
Reactions: mogging, AscendingHero, Deleted member 13994 and 3 others
gonna try this because im a nutrient deficient dog

• +1
Reactions: coolguy1
36 raw eggs a day or cope

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mogging, TrestIsBest, SteveRogers and 5 others
Not sure the real deal but there is something to do with raw eggs that isn't good they claim compared to boiled eggs etc but forgot what it was. Will have to go look for it.

• +1
Not sure the real deal but there is something to do with raw eggs that isn't good they claim compared to boiled eggs etc but forgot what it was. Will have to go look for it.
Oh yeah I think I know what you are talking about, I forgot to include it. I think u mean biotin deficiency because there is avidin in the egg white which binds to biotin. This isn't a problem becaus there is more biotin in the egg yolk than avidin to bind to so it's not a problem.

I've never felt bloated eating cooked eggs. There is little nutritional difference either way. The only thing to watch for is the avidin in large quantities of raw eggs will inhibit B vitamin absorption.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest, SteveRogers and Danish_Retard
You are supposed to eat the yolk raw and the rest cooked, maybe a fried egg with soft yolk fixes all the problems...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers, stuckneworleans, KraftDurchLeid and 2 others
You are supposed to eat the yolk raw and the rest cooked, maybe a fried egg with soft yolk fixes all the problems...
This exactly. Humans process the egg whites better cooked and the yolk raw. Stop coping

• JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans
This exactly. Humans process the egg whites better cooked and the yolk raw. Stop coping
Goodluck eating 10+ boiled egg whites

• JFL
Reactions: Nims
I just ate 6 frieds eggs with a bit of bread for the yolks, could have eaten 4 more, but took 300grams of meat instead.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
I'm a fat fuck but I could easily eat 10 cooked eggs :lul:

Like I'd be full af after but I could probably push past 10 ngl

Highest I've eaten was 9 but I was very hungry.

In this post I'll outline the benefits and downsides (just kidding, there aren't any) of consuming raw eggs. I'll also discuss some common misconceptions.

Cholesterol
Eggs contain quite alot of cholesterol, this is a GOOD thing. Cholesterol is a building block of most of ur hormones, including sex hormones, you also need it to convert sunlight to vitamin D. But the problem is that when you heat the cholesterol it oxidizes and you don't want that. Vince Gironda, a famous natural bodybuilder from the golden era, consumed 36 raw eggs a day. Not only because of the protein, but mostly because he believed it increased testosterone, he even said it was better than a dianabol cycle. This is probably a bit exaggerated but you get the point. Here is a study showing a correlation between higher cholesterol and increase in lean muscle mass: https://academic.oup.com/biomedgerontology/article/62/10/1164/568431.
View attachment 1231192

Vitamins and Minerals

Eggs contain almost every vitamin and mineral u need, not in quantities high enough to only live on eggs, but still a very good source of vitamins and minerals. Here is a study which shows what eggs contain: https://europepmc.org/article/med/30909449#sec5-nutrients-11-00684.

Protein
One egg contains around 6 grams of protein and it has all of the essential amino acids which makes it a great source of protein. Stop using your gay protein powder and just drink eggs.

Misconceptions
I want you to try and eat 6 boiled eggs in one sitting, then another time drink 6 eggs in a row and tell me the difference. Boiled eggs make u feel bloated as fuck, with raw eggs you don't notice a thing.

U already have salmonella in u right now, u need it to digest food. But u probably mean the mutation which can make you sick. The chances of getting this are the same as winning the lottery. Even if u get an egg with salmonella it's probably only on the shell and if you manage to still get it in you it wont necessarily make you sick and even IF you get sick you will probably just have diarrhea for two days. But nothing is going to happen, u won't get sick.

Like I said, ur body needs cholesterol. Ur brain also needs it, that should explain enough.

How to consume
Some people just crack a few eggs in a glass and drink it but the texture isn't very nice. What I do is I take a sip of milk in my mouth, then take a sip of the egg and swish it around a bit with the milk and then swallow it. Drinking raw eggs isn't just healthier it also takes much less time.

What kind of eggs
It depends on where u live. In the United States I heard it's pretty fucked up because alot of the chickens get fed soy. So if u live in the USA get pasture raised eggs and make sure they don't get fed soy. If u live in europe free range should be good and also make sure they don't get fed soy aswell. Organic isn't always better because sometimes they get worse feed. For the dutchies, don't buy eggs with the "planet proof" label, it means they are soy fed. So to sum it up, get eggs from chickens that are allowed to roam outside so they can eat bugs AND that aren't soy fed.
50% bio Availability uncooked, 91% bio availability cooked. shut up retard

50% bio Availability uncooked, 91% bio availability cooked. shut up retard
Imagine believing that. Like I already said multiple times just compare how you feel after eating alot of raw eggs to alot of cooked eggs.

• +1
Reactions: Nims, AscendingHero and Deleted member 13994
Imagine believing that. Like I already said multiple times just compare how you feel after eating alot of raw eggs to alot of cooked eggs.
it doesn't matter how you fucking feel dipshit, scientifically I am getting more protein by eating 6 cooked eggs than you are drinking 6 raw eggs.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bensky and stuckneworleans
it doesn't matter how you fucking feel dipshit, scientifically I am getting more protein by eating 6 cooked eggs than you are drinking 6 raw eggs.
scientifically:soy:

Drank one last night after cardio. Got it down but barely. The texture of it made me get the chills

• +1
I'm not 100% sure but I think if you cook eggs on low heat it's ok

Drank one last night after cardio. Got it down but barely. The texture of it made me get the chills
You really need to swiss it around with something a bit thick like milk, else the texture indeed is disgusting.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
That's retarded. The white protein is inflammatory and makes you deficient in a certain nutrient (Biotin I think). That's a shit ton of PUFA every day

Just eat a lightly cooked yolk ommlete every couple of days.
I drank raw eggs too once BCS I thought the Choline and shit increased GH but that's bluepilled physiological understanding tbh
U not rocky bro

That's retarded. The white protein is inflammatory and makes you deficient in a certain nutrient (Biotin I think). That's a shit ton of PUFA every day

Just eat a lightly cooked yolk ommlete every couple of days.
I drank raw eggs too once BCS I thought the Choline and shit increased GH but that's bluepilled physiological understanding tbh
U not rocky bro
There is more biotin in the egg yolk than avidin to bind to so it's a net positive. https://medicalsciences.stackexchange.com/a/16987

And raw PUFAs from a whole source like an egg really won't harm you. I think even ray peat recommends to consume eggs, if that's what you are coming from.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and LastHopeForNorman
There is more biotin in the egg yolk than avidin to bind to so it's a net positive. https://medicalsciences.stackexchange.com/a/16987

And raw PUFAs from a whole source like an egg really won't harm you. I think even ray peat recommends to consume eggs, if that's what you are coming from.
That's too much PUFA everyday bro, it will have a bad effect. there's no advantage to eating that much eggs. I suggest replace it with hard cheese

That's too much PUFA everyday bro, it will have a bad effect. there's no advantage to eating that much eggs. I suggest replace it with hard cheese
What do you mean no advantage? They contain a shit ton of vitamins, minerals and especially the cholesterol is important.

This nigga drank 36 raw eggs a day

• +1
Reactions: Nims and LastHopeForNorman

high iq scientific document right here

• JFL
I add them into a high cal/protein shake to help me gain weight. 4 raw eggs, 4 tbsp of peanut butter, 4 scoops of ice cream, banana, vanilla protein pwoder x2, milk. legit tastes like a milkshake. fuck eating raw eggs by itself, makes me sick

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and coolguy1
I add them into a high cal/protein shake to help me gain weight. 4 raw eggs, 4 tbsp of peanut butter, 4 scoops of ice cream, banana, vanilla protein pwoder x2, milk. legit tastes like a milkshake. fuck eating raw eggs by itself, makes me sick
i need to try this

I also can't stand eating raw eggs by itself for the love of god either.

• +1
raw eggs aren't that good tbh, if you're gonna have them eat only the yolk as you'll get all the nutritional benefits, the white contains an antinutrient that binds to biotin and in the long term can lead to biotin deficiency.

What do you mean no advantage? They contain a shit ton of vitamins, minerals and especially the cholesterol is important.

This nigga drank 36 raw eggs a day
View attachment 1234154
What's your point here?

I also bet that guy used to drink water daily. And so do I.

Then why do I not look like this guy yet?

Raw egg yolks are good for you but raw egg white can cause biotin deficiency

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
What's your point here?

I also bet that guy used to drink water daily. And so do I.

Then why do I not look like this guy yet?
Cause you are gay

The best way to cook them is sunny side up, cooked whites and lightly cooked yolk. Raw is just silly, there's no real benefit.

The best way to cook them is sunny side up, cooked whites and lightly cooked yolk. Raw is just silly, there's no real benefit.
Yeah bro just oxidize the cholesterol. And the vitamins and minerals are totally better when you heat them to high temperatures because thats just good :soy:

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
Fucking brutal. Whats your ethnicity? Are your parents from SEA?

Would whisking the eggs make it easier?

Would whisking the eggs make it easier?
Yes but that destroys some enzymes. Best method is the one I described in the thread, it's easy as fuck that way.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
will try. What about infections? @lutte @PingPong

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lutte and Deleted member 14323
of course dude its fucking cope. Height is purely genetics, moreover, you can't actually stunt your growth if you at least eat something during puberty. drinking milk and eating eggs 24/7 with 10 hours of sleep during puberty won't give you even an inch of height @PingPong

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
of course dude its fucking cope. Height is purely genetics, moreover, you can't actually stunt your growth if you at least eat something during puberty. drinking milk and eating eggs 24/7 with 10 hours of sleep during puberty won't give you even an inch of height @PingPong
true i used to eat burgers for lunch everyday when i was in school, still grew to 6'2 by 15.

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 5786