Why you should consume raw eggs

just ate 2 eggs raw with milk, hope i won't get infections @lutte @PingPong @ChinMaxxd
My stomach hurts a bit though

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14323, coolguy1 and lutte
just ate 2 eggs raw with milk, hope i won't get infections @lutte @PingPong @ChinMaxxd
ate 4 today cuz i was feeling lightheaded from low nutrition on this weekend. Made me feel better tbh

• +1
Reactions: coolguy1 and Deleted member 5786
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 13787, Tony and 1 other person
You're gonna make it bro. Just make sure they are good quality eggs. So no eggs from chickens in cages that get fed soy or smthing.

• +1
Reactions: Tony and Deleted member 5786
50% bio Availability uncooked, 91% bio availability cooked. shut up retard
You’re referring to protein, this is less important than bio available fats and enzymes.

title :

Why you should consume raw eggs​

thread :
containing 0 advantage or reason why it must be raw

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
ok but i have two concerns:

1. The protein you absorb from consuming raw eggs is 50% less than when you eat them cooked

2. Consuming raw eggs causes biotin deficiency

If you can get this cleared up then Ill def consume them raw by adding them to protein shakes most of the time (unless I have some nice steak then I'll make steak and eggs)

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
ok but i have two concerns:

1. The protein you absorb from consuming raw eggs is 50% less than when you eat them cooked

2. Consuming raw eggs causes biotin deficiency

If you can get this cleared up then Ill def consume them raw by adding them to protein shakes most of the time (unless I have some nice steak then I'll make steak and eggs)
He’s correct about eggs being a goldmine of nutrients, but he’s completely wrong about consuming them raw. Your concerns are true, raw eggs have bad protein digestibility and they inhibit biotin. There’s no reason not to cook them

• +1
Reactions: CyprusGD
He’s correct about eggs being a goldmine of nutrients, but he’s completely wrong about consuming them raw. Your concerns are true, raw eggs have bad protein digestibility and they inhibit biotin. There’s no reason not to cook them
nvm I found an answer for the biotin concern: https://medicalsciences.stackexchange.com/a/16987

But still leaves the protein digestion, but I mean:

A protein shake with:

3 eggs
peanut butter
banana
blueberries / strawberries
oats
protein powder
coconut oil

is more than enough for protein so its ok.

Terrible lol

Throw all of those out and keep the eggs
None of them are terrible, they’re healthy especially for someone who’s trying to gain weight.

can you post some sources

can you post some sources
1 in 20k eggs have salmonella, but the effects of salmonella isnt just a light fever or diahreah apparently

“Salmonella strains sometimes cause infection in urine, blood, bones, joints, or the nervous system (spinal fluid and brain), and can cause severe disease.”