Why You Should Go for Short Girls (Averageheightcels GTFIH)

Correct, imo the top 1% of tall girls are hotter than the top 1% of short girls but the majority of short girls look better than the majority of tall girls
Tall girls are rarer though...​

I wanna spray cum all over some hot JBs tbh

They look more feminine and cuter
Im burgerland Yes. Most women in croatia look feminine and i see shit ton of 6'0 girls Here. Its honestly Great . My 5'6 ass would love a 6'0 foid to get Slayer sons

a REAL average height 5'8 - 5'9 (not some fake 5'5 dude claiming 5'8) is adequate enough for short voids . im 5'10 , 5'11 with shoes ( i cant wear insoles cuz of my subhuman 5'9,5 wingspan) and short voids void said im 6'1 on average , to as high as 6'3

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender
I'm 6'2 and I still go for girls who are around 5'2

What a high effort post just to doom your sons To manletism

HELLO GAYS, AUTISTS, AND CUCKS.
View attachment 1061565
kissing french kiss GIF by Capital Pride | Have Pride 365!

You may think that I am trying to say girls only want a guy taller than them.
This is false and it's been demonstrated many times that most girls want guys that are 6ft at least and only ugly ones will settle for below that without other redeeming qualities.
However, many girls only want that 6ft (maybe 180cm in Europe) because they can talk to their friends about it.
To prove this many times I have met midget girls who brag about 6+ boyfriend when in reality he is 5'10 5'9 or even 5'8.
Similarly to blind girls who want gl guy, they still want tall guy despite not knowing the difference.
The truth is, for pure physical attraction, girls below average height, especially below 5ft can't tell the difference between 2 or even 3 inches in height.
This means that if you are only 5'10 or even 5'9 you can effectively fraud 6'0 with very short girls if you follow my advice below.
video game japan GIF

1. WEAR INSOLES AND FITTING CLOTHES WITH DARK COLOR: Tall hair will make you look stupid and tryhard demonstrating you feel inferior about your manlet status. This means insoles and shoes are the best method of increasing height(bonus they can also make you seem more athletic or stylemaxxed).Baggy clothes and to a lesser extent light clothes make it seem like you are more wide making you look short to these girls since they can't guess height through eye level.
2.MAKE SURE THAT YOU LOOK TALLER THAN MOST GUYS AROUND YOU(IRL AND SOCIAL MEDIA): Once again, dwarf girls are unable to directly see height so you need to make sure that 6ft is a plausible height. For example if you are 5'10 only post pictures online that show you as 2 to 3 inches taller with shoes and clothes included. It would also be helpful if these guys frauded a few inches making you by extension seem taller.
3. TRY TO FIND A GIRL WHOSE FRIENDS ARE ALSO VERY SHORT: Unless you are GL enough to do very well on tinder I'm assuming you mostly use other methods like socialcirclemaxxing and instagram. This means that the girls who will be potential dates for you need to have approval from their friends in order to go out with you. If you can also fraud to the friends you have a much higher chance of being with the target foid.

Storm Floating GIF by Lil Nas X

IF YOU FOLLOW THESE STEPS AND READ EVERYTHING, WHICH STRAIGHT, HIGH T, UNCUCKED USERS WILL DO, LET ME KNOW IF THIS HELPED. GOODBYE!

kobe bryant basketball GIF

@Xen
@FastBananaCEO
@Londonville
@TubOfLard
@Sikkunt23
@JamesHowlett
@SubhumanCurrycel
that mew vid though. so i guess all ricecels need to mew 24 hours a day nonstop for 23 straight years to become chad?