Why you should gymcel if you‘re <high mtn

K

Kenyachad

Iron
yes you read right. I am of the opinion that anyone who is lower than high mtn in terms of looks should gymcel to ascend. Here’s why:

The whole idea of looksmaxxing or what it is perceived as nowadays, originated on bodybuilding forums in the early 2000‘s but got more popular through sites such as puahate, lookism, etc. you get the gist. Now there is a huge correlation between bodybuilding and looksmaxxing as both strive to achieve maximum output in a certain area, albeit bodybuilding (gymcelling) and looksmaxxing (ascending) are polar opposites, one plays into the other.
I believe that the three most important aspects of looks are face, height and frame (no order), therefore to be desirable you should always try to achieve two of these at a time. The problem is that 2 of these aspects (face and height) are almost not really able to be influenced without surgery (LL is cope(although you may be able to improve your looks by softmaxxing or injections)). However frame is something you can greatly alter. Even if your genetic baseline such as your insertions suck (I too have gyno and rib flare) through building a good frame you atleast tick of one of the three major aspects needed for an ascension. Yet, to be able to fully reach your potential and max out your frame, you need to gymcel, which is highly controversial as a lot of people are of the opinion that willingly worsening your looks through fat gain or being bloated is stupid. These people are right to an extent however gymcelling in itself brings a lot of major advantages such as higher testosterone that, if paired with puberty can greatly influence height and face if you‘re lucky (bone density, bone growth).
Now what would gymcelling look like?
-lifting heavy weight a minimum of 4 times a week and a maximum of 6 days for recovery
-bulking up to gain muscle faster and more efficiently
-prioritising sleep for muscle gain (>7 hours)
-having a good diet rich in proteins
-training with high intensity
-once you have built a good frame, yet bulky, you cut down by being in a caloric deficit while still prioritising diet and training

All in all you’ll copy a lot of things modern bodybuilders do, referring back to my point of the origins of looksmaxxing. However I can’t stress that you should only do this if you‘re mtn or lower, since you are generally not actively desired by women and thus your romantic life wouldn’t be affected either way. If you‘re a 6‘1 htn, doing this won’t bring any major advantages for you in the short run! I did this method myself and not only did I grow from 5‘9 to 6‘ (I’m still growing), I also built a great frame which gets me attention from girls and gained bone density. Obviously this won’t work the same way for everyone, but I believe if you fit the description you should definitely give it a try.

(Sorry for any bad English)