WHY YOU SHOULD IMPROVE YOUR LOOKS (LOOKSMAX)

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
Why looksmax? Almost every human interaction is looks based.

The most brutal of them all is the Reality Pill.

The Reality Pill is ugly, average, and attractive people will all live in completely different realities. We will all experience life differently. At the end of the day, the ugly people will say “life is suffering” while the attractive people will say “life is what you make of it.”

Social media, Instagram, Snapchat, have all intertwined our realities, so we can see how other people live. We will see the attractive people at parties on the weekend while the rest of us rot at home or hang out with friends. The depression we are seeing nowadays is caused by the realization that we have “different lives.” But these “different lives” can be cut open and dissected.

There are people that were born attractive, tall, rich, into a loving family. They traveled the world with their families at a young age, experiencing a
dozen different countries and cultures by the time they are done with finished with high school. They go onto a private university and graduate with no debt, getting a job that their father had connections with. They will fly around the world, visit friends in different countries, party in Europe, go to the beaches in Australia during their homeland’s winter. They will have validation from dozens of girls a week. They will be happy, healthy, and enjoying life. They don’t have to worry about how they will pay their next utility bill or rent. They don’t have to check their bank account after they went out for dinner with a friend. Their lives will be set; parents setting up multi-million dollar trust funds.

People see this life on a daily basis. They scroll through their Instagram feeds, looking at the travel accounts, looking at the 20-something year old guys who are traveling to a new country every 2 weeks, partying every night, attractive. Then they look at their own life:

They see the bleakness, the averageness. The bland weekends. Every weekend is repetitive. Every work week feels like three days long instead of five. They are trying to pay back the student loans. They wonder why they are so depressed, so bored, so burnt out at 22.

Here lay two completely different realities. We can know see other people’s lives, their reality. We see it is different than ours. We have the power to see their lives, but now we also have the power to make ours better.

Looksmaxxing is the gateway out of averageness. It is guaranteed to make your life better. Improve your looks and you will improve your reality. Your whole world will get better. Girls starting to pay more attention to you, your co-workers showing you more respect, random people start to do things they’ve never done, holding the door open for an extra second, smiling at you as you walk past them.

Looksmaxxing is the only way to make your life better. Think about it. Your life will literally change before your eyes, it’s almost unimaginable. Your goal should be to literally change your reality. You want to have a taste of what it’s like to be born blessed? Looksmax. Looksmax like your live depends on it (because it does). Every overtime hour you work, every rep you, every hour you research your surgery, every time you do your skin routine: it counts.

Life isn’t fair. You need to cheat the system to win if you weren’t born into it. You need to literally invest in yourself to win. The biggest investment is you.

Remember boyos, everything stems from lookism: racism, sexism, bullying, etc. Being good looking surpass it all.:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: yayatourer, nobodyspecial369, babouchelelouche and 14 others
I am a 5.5 PSL wagie rotter with a bodycount of 1 at 24 who dislikes parties

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
u niggas got to start learning how to make big walls of text more readable

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, Xangsane and Deleted member 15827
I am a 5.5 PSL wagie rotter with a bodycount of 1 at 24
Because you do nothing to change that, you just rot and wage slave

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, Yerico7, Deleted member 17829 and 2 others
Only looksmaxing that exists is leanmax neckmax and tretinoin. Everything else is COPE

• JFL
Reactions: noodlelover, LooksOrDeath and thereallegend
I am a 5.5 PSL wagie rotter with a bodycount of 1 at 24
Life is not only about hoes it’s pleasure, contentment, validations, status and so on these can be fixed by looksmax

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 17829 and Xangsane
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Xangsane
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Umbra and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Life is not only about hoes it’s pleasure, contentment, validations, status and so on these can be fixed by looksmax
Can we have sex together?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
I'm a giga introvert who gets drained easily...
"Giga introvert" :feelsuhh:
IMG 20220728 210212

You just use it as a cheap excuse to keep rotting, same with using the card victim of racism because you're not fully white or whatever, all are cheap excuses to try to convince yourself that it's alright to keep rotting and wasting your youth

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: noodlelover, thereallegend and Xangsane
"Giga introvert" :feelsuhh:
View attachment 1799051

You just use it as a cheap excuse to keep rotting, same with using the card victim of racism because you're not fully white or whatever, all are cheap excuses to try to convince yourself that it's alright to keep rotting and wasting your youth

he is using the victim card rightfully so, being south-east asian isnt easy.

Very legit. There’s certain events in my life unrelated to sex and relationships that would not have played out the way they did if I was ugly, and I’m sure there were even greater possibilities to be experienced had I been chad.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
stfu, kid. Just fantasy.

copypasta

cred is prettyboymaxxing…. i miss that mf

• Woah
Reactions: thereallegend