Why you should never have a daughter

Verline

Verline

Silver
Imagine raising your daughter for years just so she can fuck guys the same age as her own dad.

In this tiktok girls are tagging their friends or even openly "bragging" about fucking guys x2 their own age. Absolutely disgusting, 0 respect for their family parents or even themselves, if this was my daughter i would end her

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
It's crazy the amount of sex and promiscuity in today's era.

The judgment day is close, and then I'll probably be the only virgin left on earth

Standing alone in the chaos

No one likes this shit tier thread bud

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BideltMaxer, watah and Deleted member 67900
Wow thanks for repeating something I already heart 100x on the internet

• JFL
Reactions: watah and not__cel
It's crazy the amount of sex and promiscuity in today's era.

The judgment day is close, and then I'll probably be the only virgin left on earth

Standing alone in the chaos
Narcissus more like retardissus

This same thread has been made 90 times jfl

I dont spend 20 hours on this site, i have never seen a post being this open about literally being a victim lol

Oh yeah bro like we totally have control over the gender of the baby that comes out of the womans asshole

Imagine raising your daughter for years just so she can fuck guys the same age as her own dad.

In this tiktok girls are tagging their friends or even openly "bragging" about fucking guys x2 their own age. Absolutely disgusting, 0 respect for their family parents or even themselves, if this was my daughter i would end her

I know many men over 30 who fuck with 20 yr olds, for example teachers with his students or dudes with cars and money with fresh pussy. They would rather choose older guys than a young guy, that's why most young men are blackpilled incels. Some foids have daddy issues and they think a young man can't fit that role.

Wdym, im not on this dogshit site 20 hours a day and tbh i have not seen women openly "brag" about being with way older guys

Wdym, im not on this dogshit site 20 hours a day and tbh i have not seen women openly "brag" about being with way older guys
well they dont, thats just boomer propaganda to make them feel better about themselves being an oldcel, they get jb/young girls for cope

• +1
Reactions: watah and not__cel
I know many men over 30 who fuck with 20 yr olds, for example teachers with his students or dudes with cars and money with fresh pussy. They would rather choose an older guys than a young guy that's why most young men are blackpilled incels.
Fair, but these girls are literally telling on themselves, 14 with a 30+ year old lol, i mean even 18 and 30 is kinda weird, but 14, idk its insane to me

• +1
Fair, but these girls are literally telling on themselves, 14 with a 30+ year old lol, i mean even 18 and 30 is kinda weird, but 14, idk its insane to me
Is not insane when you know we live in a very insane society, is not insane when you know the sexual liberation has destroyed any sexual boundaries.

• +1
Reactions: vampmaxxer and Verline
Just go again if its a girl
That’s going to make hypergamy worse if you have a daughter just deal with it and raise her not to be a whore all the other options intensify hypergamy

Women never should’ve been given freedom or rights

• +1
Reactions: Verline
Is not insane when you know we live in a very insane society, is not insane when you know the sexual liberation has destroyed any sexual boundaries.
I just think about the father working some garbage job he hates coming home to his sub5 wife and incel son meanwhile his little princess is getting railed in some parking lot by guys the same age as her dad, its fucking sad

• +1
That’s going to make hypergamy worse if you have a daughter just deal with it and raise her not to be a whore all the other options intensify hypergamy
I think the majority of these girls have been raised "decently" at least, they are just whores

I'm currently fucking a woman almost 2x my age. What's the problem?

I think the majority of these girls have been raised "decently" at least, they are just whores
there’s no way to see how they were raised it’s just better that if you do have a daughter teach her morals and life skills so she doesn’t resort to being a whore

I will make a Daughter and a Son and make them make a baby

there’s no way to see how they were raised it’s just better that if you do have a daughter teach her morals and life skills so she doesn’t resort to being a whore
Of course, but i think a majority of these girls have been taught that or at least heard of it? I mean its common sense that if your 14/15/16 you should not be sleeping with a 30/40 year old guy? Of course the adult is more in the wrong, but even at 14 you should know this your not a little baby, its just basic morals

damn bro thanks for this information

Of course, but i think a majority of these girls have been taught that or at least heard of it? I mean its common sense that if your 14/15/16 you should not be sleeping with a 30/40 year old guy? Of course the adult is more in the wrong, but even at 14 you should know this your not a little baby, its just basic morals
Yes but with present parents and activities for their age they’d be spending their time differently most foids nowadays don’t have hobbies besides scrolling mindlessly on hypergamous apps so keeping your kid grounded would help them

• +1
Reactions: Verline
I'm currently fucking a woman almost 2x my age. What's the problem?
Low SMV sign

@Verline yea the 60% single young men and the 30% single young women and 30% male incels. No wonder why most girls I've know had boyfriends and aren't virgins anymore. While I'm still a KV

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vampmaxxer and Verline
@Verline yea the 60% single young men and the 30% single young women and 30% male incels. No wonder why most girls I've know had boyfriends and aren't virgins anymore. While I'm still a KV
We in the same boat buddy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back