Why you should never smile at anyone (TURBO BLACKPILL, cucks on suicide watch)

Kevin Costner

Kevin Costner

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: animo123, ReignsChad, casadebanho and 9 others
This is true. Smiling is a docile cuck's job to do. Smiling even reduces a chad's level of intimidation towards foids.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Lihito, Deleted member 9670 and 1 other person
too much smiling is beta and I think there's been studies about neutral expressions being more attractive

smiling makes you seem more approachable but also less attractive, occasionally is good though obviously

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 9670 and Kevin Costner
How about if you show your canines to assert dominance

Who tf extracts canines?
When I was 14 I was getting the traditional jew orthodontic treatment and had one pair extracted and the gap was meant to be filled by braces on the upper jaw teeth.

Unfortunately I figured out it was a bad idea after that and I didn't go forward with the jewery and now I need teeth implants in place of that which I still havent gotten. It was my lower jaw that was receded not upper that was protruding.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: never_lucky and AcneScars
Cope for me tbh smile halo is real

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, pizza and JL~
Cope. Always smile if your upper teeth are well lined/shaped.

images

Ok

• +1
Reactions: pizza
FUCCCKK I'm such a fucking cuck I laugh at the shittiest jokes and look like a retard 24/7 because theres ALWAYS something funny I'm thinking about or smiling out of anxiety

OP, I’m jealous of how you’ve surpassed my rep in such a short amount of time, but even I’ll admit this is a legit thread

it's always good to look at the face of the person speaking,all i see is a ugly fag pathetic idiot who sees a smile as a sign of submission, retarded idiot

ah yes Dwight Schrute, the master of behavioral knowledge