Why you should never use Latisse.

little secret sucks big fat cock

Glad we can all agree with on something in this website.
I don’t judge, but it’s obvious to everyone by now:
It’s a consensus:
@littlesecret sucks big fat cock.

Glad we can all agree with on something in this website.
I don’t judge, but it’s obvious to everyone by now:
It’s a consensus:
@littlesecret sucks big fat cock.
He lives rent free inside your head :feelsgah:
Still nobody has mentioned the only actual legit eyelash maxing product :eek:
Enlighten us

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
  • JFL
Reactions: Dutcher and Stingray
@Golden Glass I didn't notice any difference and I've been using it for months now. But overall I don't think having longer lashes really adds to my attractiveness.

Also do you think using it on the beard would fill in a part on my lower jaw?

@Golden Glass I didn't notice any difference and I've been using it for months now. But overall I don't think having longer lashes really adds to my attractiveness.

Also do you think using it on the beard would fill in a part on my lower jaw?

See: lashes

this thread by itself raised forum's average iq by 15 points

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
By your logic nosecels should apply latisse on their nose to burn some fat there?

Or just apply it on your cheekbones area to get hollow cheeks?

What y think?

• +1
Reactions: s3-s3
Was wondering. Given that it causes not negligible localized fat loss, couldn't it be used to give the appearance of hollow cheeks and to make gonial angle more visible?
Exactly what I was thinking.

Well, if that worked it would be the next huge thing ngl.
Latisse + coolsculpting
+ Topical Aminophylline, Caffeine, Yohimbine, L-Carnitine, and Forskolin.

Check these studies out:
1. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/jocd.12801
2. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8697059
3. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/pdf/10.1002/j.1550-8528.1995.tb00228.x
4. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17391155
5. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/j.1463-1326.2006.00600.x

I think this has potential, we just need someone to test it out for the cheeks instead of thighs or waist. Nevertheless, topical spot fat reduction on the waist and thighs is still a pretty big thing. I've read that topical caffeine reduces testosterone, however, I haven't been able to find any evidence supporting that.

+ Topical Aminophylline, Caffeine, Yohimbine, L-Carnitine, and Forskolin.

Check these studies out:
1. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/jocd.12801
2. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8697059
3. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/pdf/10.1002/j.1550-8528.1995.tb00228.x
4. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17391155
5. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/j.1463-1326.2006.00600.x

I think this has potential, we just need someone to test it out for the cheeks instead of thighs or waist. Nevertheless, topical spot fat reduction on the waist and thighs is still a pretty big thing. I've read that topical caffeine reduces testosterone, however, I haven't been able to find any evidence supporting that.
Might be because caffeine raises cortisol
Seems good.
Do you simply spread caffeine powder over the interested area or do you need a gel?

Might be because caffeine raises cortisol
Seems good.
Do you simply spread caffeine powder over the interested area or do you need a gel?
One of the studies said that they used a lotion called Lipoxyderm, so I'm guessing it'd have to be a cream or gel.

One of the studies said that they used a lotion called Lipoxyderm, so I'm guessing it'd have to be a cream or gel.
Damn, could have started trying it rn.
How long did it take for visible results?

@Golden Glass and @littlesecret , calm the fuck down. Stop attacking each other and discuss calmly. Call me a cuck all you want, but I'm pretty sure you could get further by working together.
Damn, could have started trying it rn.
How long did it take for visible results?
The Lipoxyderm study used it twice a day for 28 days.
  • Reduced thigh circumference by 1.2cm vs 0.8 in the control
  • Reduced thigh skinfold thickness 3.7mm vs 2.0 mm in the control
  • Reduced thigh fat mass 100.0 g vs 57.3 g in the control
Read the study.

Last edited:
Ad hominem because he has no arguments left, fitting.

Anyway, keep coping, I hope this was a lesson in understanding the different between quality, empirical evidence, and anecdotes from described "beauty bloggers" who are incapable of controlling for externals variables that are so easily accounted for.

I'll write once more for any unfortunate soul who was unlucky enough to view this thread:

1. You are still unable to provide solid evidence (in the form of empirical studies) that Latisse (which uses a completely different dosage and method of application of bimatoprost that is used in the glaucoma studies you linked) is enough to increase suborbital fat loss sufficiently enough to result in visual changes,

2. Your ego became damaged since your arguments are dogshit, that you have to fumble around to repair it by typing paragraphs

3. You somehow think that you, or anyone else on the forum, came out looking better, becoming better, or thinking better after posting your original thread or your replies.

I await your response, as you always deliver.
Literally who gives a fuck if it's anecdotal you dumb cuck it's also about the risk, there's sons of anecdotes reporting fat loss
Ad hominem because he has no arguments left, fitting.

Anyway, keep coping, I hope this was a lesson in understanding the different between quality, empirical evidence, and anecdotes from described "beauty bloggers" who are incapable of controlling for externals variables that are so easily accounted for.

I'll write once more for any unfortunate soul who was unlucky enough to view this thread:

1. You are still unable to provide solid evidence (in the form of empirical studies) that Latisse (which uses a completely different dosage and method of application of bimatoprost that is used in the glaucoma studies you linked) is enough to increase suborbital fat loss sufficiently enough to result in visual changes,

2. Your ego became damaged since your arguments are dogshit, that you have to fumble around to repair it by typing paragraphs

3. You somehow think that you, or anyone else on the forum, came out looking better, becoming better, or thinking better after posting your original thread or your replies.

I await your response, as you always deliver.
Retards always gotta cope with muh studies to realize that maybe you just shouldn't use something. Do you trust people that badly?

Why you should avoid Latisse like the plague

Latisse is frequently mentioned both here, and in other forums, as a great way to boost eye lash growth, as well as eyebrow growth.

This is a horrible idea. Latisse burns fat; this has been demonstrated through numerous studies.

Below, are pictures of before and after a from articles and clinic websites that are supposed to be PROMOTING Latisse. It’s crazy to think that these women, and their doctors don’t see the damage being done to their upper eye area, just look at how hollow and gaunt like it is in the after. I think it’s criminal how docs get away with promoting those before and afters without highlighting the definite damage latisse will do to most people.

For those who want to apply Latisse to eyebrows, keep in mind the catastrophic results above were only from applying it to the lashes; applying Latisse right on the brow itself is a death sentence to ever having a nice upper eye area.

I personally was not informed enough when I started to use latisse, and after only 2 weeks (seriously), I had lost some fat above my upper eyelid—I used to have permanent hooded “hunter” eyes, and to this day, I have some minimal upper eyelid exposure, I’d say 90% of the time. It’s been over 6 months since then.

Had I started latisse before I even knew what hooded eyes were, and that they were a good thing, I would not have even noticed the orbital fat loss, and would have continued on with my latisse use, getting great lashes, but destroying my once decent eye area, just as the women in these pictures have done so—the worst part is, they don’t even realize the harm latisse did, as they are blinded by the good results it gave their lashes. Then as the time goes by, they must start to notice it but attribute it to aging, when the real culprit was latisse.

Don’t ever use this product.

Alternatives to Latisse for better eyelashes and eyebrows

The only “natural” alternative to latisse for eyebrows is minoxidil, as well as the standard things like castor oil.
Minoxidil is more than good enough for eyebrows—I would even say they are much better than latisse for eyebrow growth, so it’s no loss to now know that latisse is garbage, just use minoxidil.

The only “natural” alternative to latisse for lashes are the standard things like Castor oil. It’s a shame, however, that there’s no other product that can give lash results like Latisse can. There is nothing like a minoxidil for lashes, as there is for eyebrows.

However; there is something that can be done to get PERMAMENT long lashes. Even better results than Latisse, as the lashes can be as long as you want; the only downside is it will require some maintenance, however, it is minimal compared to how latisse requires you to continue to apply it for as long as you want longer lashes.

What I’m talking about here, are eyelash transplants, from scalp hair. These are the results you can expect, keep in mind that the “weirder” looking ones are because the women let the lashes grow VERY LONG:

These are the benefits from Eyelash transplants:
—Permanent Results
—Lashes can be added only to add density
(so you keep them the same length as your current lashes) or can be allowed to grow far longer.
—If done by a good surgeon, they look 100% natural

These are the possible downsides to Eyelash transplants:
—Have to be cut about once every 1-2 weeks once they are at desired length (this is super low effort)
IF you are light haired, you will need to taint your lashes every few weeks (this would be true for Latisse and Castor Oil as well)
ONCE your scalp hair starts to gray, so will your transplanted lashes, but again, they can easily be tainted every few weeks (Virtually every light haired girl taints their lashes, it’s not rocket science)
IF you go to a bad surgeon, they might transplant them in an unnatural position, and the hairs might then curl inwards instead of outwards, so you would need to curl your lashes daily (can be easily avoided by not being cheap)

CONCLUSION

—No matter what, avoid Latisse; it will likely ruin your upper eye area.
—For eyebrows, use Castor oil, or minoxidil for the best results
—For eyelashes, use Castor oil, or get good quality eyelash transplants for the best results.

I feel like this thread is worth stickying, but you guys be the judge. I just hate the thought of people still drinking the Latisse Koolaid—it can kill your looks.
what if you have curly hair? are you just fucked?

for eyelash transplant, you said they take hair from the head right?
Ah yes thanks for clearing it up.

No unless you’re black or have ethnic kinky hair I don’t think you’re fucked regarding eyelash transplants.

I haven’t done enough research on them but it seems like if you don’t cheap out and you get a good surgeon they can correctly place the transplant so hair would curl outwards like natural lashes do, or at least do most of the time (plenty of people, including girls, have to curl their lashes because they curl inwards naturally, so even if your transplants curled inwards, id imagine you could curl them out with a curler...unless you have very tight curly hair?)

Alternatively, I guess you could use eyebrow hairs? But that would just add density to lashes and not so much length.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
Ah yes thanks for clearing it up.

No unless you’re black or have ethnic kinky hair I don’t think you’re fucked regarding eyelash transplants.

I haven’t done enough research on them but it seems like if you don’t cheap out and you get a good surgeon they can correctly place the transplant so hair would curl outwards like natural lashes do, or at least do most of the time (plenty of people, including girls, have to curl their lashes because they curl inwards naturally, so even if your transplants curled inwards, id imagine you could curl them out with a curler...unless you have very tight curly hair?)

Alternatively, I guess you could use eyebrow hairs? But that would just add density to lashes and not so much length.
I have very tight curly hair sadly.

my brother got zac efron lashes:woke:

I have very tight curly hair sadly.

my brother got zac efron lashes:woke:

Then your options are to use Latisse and closely monitor your UEE and pray it doesn’t affect it, in which case congrats. Or use Castor oil, or use eyebrow hairs as grafts if you’re willing to do that.

Sorry man.

• +1
Then your options are to use Latisse and closely monitor your UEE and pray it doesn’t affect it, in which case congrats. Or use Castor oil, or use eyebrow hairs as grafts if you’re willing to do that.

Sorry man.
Gonna try castor oil for a while. My eyelashes are long but invisible and sparce.

@Fuk If your light haired dye them then

• +1
Based on what I’ve learned, hooding over the upper eyelid is mainly due to:
1. Fat in that area and
2. A prominent brow bone/supraorbital ridge.

Out of these two, the fat is more important to get the hooding effect, but ideally you will want both of these.
Matt Damon and Brad Pitt are an excellent example of a male who lacks a strong brow ridge, but still has hooded eyes, due to having plenty of fat over the upper eyelids.

View attachment 122668View attachment 122669View attachment 122670View attachment 122671

As far as what else can adversely affect hooding, I’d say the only other things -I currently know about- would be if you are extremely underweight, as well as if you’re not drinking enough water. Some people just won’t have inherited the trait of storing fat above the upper eyelid, so there, the best option would be fillers or fat grafts.
What if you loose weight and they go away. Can you achieve them again with gaining weight ?

What if you loose weight and they go away. Can you achieve them again with gaining weight ?
Yeah I’d guess so. But are you saying you’d rather be a bit more overweight if that means you’d have less UEE?

Yeah I’d guess so. But are you saying you’d rather be a bit more overweight if that means you’d have less UEE?
I actually have no UEE. I was just asking for the knowledge xD

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass

Latisse is frequently mentioned both here, and in other forums, as a great way to boost eye lash growth, as well as eyebrow growth.

This is a horrible idea. Latisse burns fat; this has been demonstrated through numerous studies.

Below, are pictures of before and after a from articles and clinic websites that are supposed to be PROMOTING Latisse. It’s crazy to think that these women, and their doctors don’t see the damage being done to their upper eye area, just look at how hollow and gaunt like it is in the after. I think it’s criminal how docs get away with promoting those before and afters without highlighting the definite damage latisse will do to most people.

For those who want to apply Latisse to eyebrows, keep in mind the catastrophic results above were only from applying it to the lashes; applying Latisse right on the brow itself is a death sentence to ever having a nice upper eye area.

I personally was not informed enough when I started to use latisse, and after only 2 weeks (seriously), I had lost some fat above my upper eyelid—I used to have permanent hooded “hunter” eyes, and to this day, I have some minimal upper eyelid exposure, I’d say 90% of the time. It’s been over 6 months since then.

Had I started latisse before I even knew what hooded eyes were, and that they were a good thing, I would not have even noticed the orbital fat loss, and would have continued on with my latisse use, getting great lashes, but destroying my once decent eye area, just as the women in these pictures have done so—the worst part is, they don’t even realize the harm latisse did, as they are blinded by the good results it gave their lashes. Then as the time goes by, they must start to notice it but attribute it to aging, when the real culprit was latisse.

The only “natural” alternative to latisse for eyebrows is minoxidil, as well as the standard things like castor oil.
Minoxidil is more than good enough for eyebrows—I would even say they are much better than latisse for eyebrow growth, so it’s no loss to now know that latisse is garbage, just use minoxidil.

The only “natural” alternative to latisse for lashes are the standard things like Castor oil. It’s a shame, however, that there’s no other product that can give lash results like Latisse can. There is nothing like a minoxidil for lashes, as there is for eyebrows.

However; there is something that can be done to get PERMAMENT long lashes. Even better results than Latisse, as the lashes can be as long as you want; the only downside is it will require some maintenance, however, it is minimal compared to how latisse requires you to continue to apply it for as long as you want longer lashes.

What I’m talking about here, are eyelash transplants, from scalp hair. These are the results you can expect, keep in mind that the “weirder” looking ones are because the women let the lashes grow VERY LONG:

—Permanent Results
(so you keep them the same length as your current lashes) or can be allowed to grow far longer.

—Have to be cut about once every 1-2 weeks once they are at desired length (this is super low effort)
IF you are light haired, you will need to taint your lashes every few weeks (this would be true for Latisse and Castor Oil as well)
ONCE your scalp hair starts to gray, so will your transplanted lashes, but again, they can easily be tainted every few weeks (Virtually every light haired girl taints their lashes, it’s not rocket science)
IF you go to a bad surgeon, they might transplant them in an unnatural position, and the hairs might then curl inwards instead of outwards, so you would need to curl your lashes daily (can be easily avoided by not being cheap)

CONCLUSION

—For eyelashes, use Castor oil, or get good quality eyelash transplants for the best results.

I feel like this thread is worth stickying, but you guys be the judge. I just hate the thought of people still drinking the Latisse Koolaid—it can kill your looks.
DhMeAzK

Sacrificed your own self for the greater good,highest IQ user

• +1
Some people mentioned trying latisse as a minoxidil alternative for growing a beard, with the added bonus of burning fat (buccal, submental).
Sounds like a win/win.
Anyone taking one for the team and trying it out?

So, can I apply latisse to my jaws and buccal area to lose fat there? Would be cool lmao

• +1
Reactions: s3-s3

—Permanent Results

CONCLUSION

You always make good threads and you are one of the good users who actual provide information

• +1
very important: anyone tried burning fat from latisse on other part of the body?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5632
@Kingkellz @Nosecel @her @Dude420 @BigBiceps @Aesthetic
Please pin or add this to best of the best pleasw v important

Someone use latisse on cheeks and seeing if they hollow

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292 and Chico Chicowski