• Yes

Votes: 15 34.9%
  • No

Votes: 28 65.1%

• Total voters
mulattomaxxer

mulattomaxxer

NEED £40,000 TO ASCEND.
Some people on this forum appear to be against the blackpill spreading. While youtubers like wheat waffles and QOVES studios are doing gods work, a small amount of people are not interested in the blackpill spreading. Some actively want to boycott or attack these content creators. I think this is a stupid idea for a couple of reasons.

Reasons why you shouldn't care about the blackpill spreading

1. You probably wouldn't be here if people weren't spreading the blackpill.

2. Most people are already aware that looks matter.
99% of people will softmaxx to some extent. For alot of people it will be low effort softmaxxing, such as having a shower, combing their hair or wearing their best clothing when they want to look good. Alot of people that choose to get surgery won't be blackpilled. Alot of people will softmaxx without getting blackpilled. The idea that the blackpill is some mystical seed of forbidden knowledge is cope. If you speak to normies they are judgemental about other peoples appearances.

3. People underestimate the astronomical levels people will go to cope.
If the blackpill went mainstream it would be met with a body positivity cope movement. Friendly reminder that there are a portion of people here ON A LOOKSMAXXING FORUM that believe gym is cope. These people are supposed to be blackpilled on looks JFL. Now just imagine what the average normie would be like when exposed to the blackpill. Lest not forget that alot of people think they are good looking. I am confident your brain is designed to trick yourself into believing that your good looking.

4. A decent portion of people lack the disipline to looksmax. You have to be disiplined to looksmax and in the 21st century there is alot of temptations which are looksmins. Internet, TV beer (cheaper then ever), junk food etc. Combine this with the fact that most people don't exercise due to these activities and you get alot of looksminned subhumans. Even if they broadcast faceandLMS on every news station people alot of people will not looksmax. Finally do you think every user on this website is looksmaxxing 🧐🧐🧐🧐?

5. Looksmaxxing costs alot of money. While softmaxxing is cheaper, buying lots of supplements and a gym membership will add up quickly. Why buy all these expensive supplements when you could buy a new game for your nintendo switch :soy::soy:. Then we start talking about getting surgery and we are talking £1000s of pounds. Bimax is about £15K-20K pounds and if you want to get leg lengthening surgery your looking at £50,000+. Why do this when you can buy a new car, go on holiday, buy expensive clothes or put a deposit on a house. This also links back to point 3.

6. Invasive surgeries are scary.
People are scared to go under the knife. For some surgeries like rhinoplasty the recovery times are shorter but for surgeries like bimax and leg lengthening the recovery times are brutal.

7. Fearmongering plastic surgery. Most people are brought up under the impression that if you get plastic surgery that you have BDD and will look like a gay alien. I was definetly under the impression that this was true when I was younger. The media will hilight and mock the few people that get botched surgeries, not the masses of succesful surgeries that occur.

JFL at this "looksmaxxing website" Every relevant section which is BOTB, Looksmaxing, Moneymaking and success, rating (ignoring the fact that most of this section is rating randoms or mog battles, not rating users) and suggestions has less combined posts then off topic :lul::lul:. I spend more time here being a psuedo philospher then actually talking about looksmaxxing related topics :lul::forcedsmile:.

This is a looksmaxxing forum btw

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, MiroslavBulldosex, fogdart and 27 others
Anyway im fucking done. I am taking a break until november. I will make a field report after by bimax consult with a UK surgeon. Goodbye
Wild West Cowboy GIF by Escape Hunt UK
Andy Samberg Art GIF by The Lonely Island
lady gaga love GIF

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 14262, LooksmaxxHopeful and 7 others
Yes, because i am subhuman and i want everyone to know the blackpill, i spread it everywhere to normies. I want to enjoy they show and laugh at you competing for women :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Over for many of you :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

@subhuman incel

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Mexicanboi, Deleted member 15099 and 2 others
remember you are competing with the top 10% of men. many normies are willing to spend an hour a day on their skin routine and work out they are much more motivated than you think.
see you soon

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Yerico7, Danish_Retard and 4 others
It's simple, why increase competition even if it's only 1%?

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Mexicanboi and weebcel
Some people on this forum appear to be against the blackpill spreading. While youtubers like wheat waffles and QOVES studios are doing gods work, a small amount of people are not interested in the blackpill spreading. Some actively want to boycott or attack these content creators. I think this is a stupid idea for a couple of reasons.

99% of people will softmaxx to some extent. For alot of people it will be low effort softmaxxing, such as having a shower, combing their hair or wearing their best clothing when they want to look good. Alot of people that choose to get surgery won't be blackpilled. Alot of people will softmaxx without getting blackpilled. The idea that the blackpill is some mystical seed of forbidden knowledge is cope. If you speak to normies they are judgemental about other peoples appearances.

3. People underestimate the astronomical levels people will go to cope. If the blackpill went mainstream it would be met with a body positivity cope movement. Friendly reminder that there are a portion of people here ON A LOOKSMAXXING FORUM that believe gym is cope. These people are supposed to be blackpilled on looks JFL. Now just imagine what the average normie would be like when exposed to the blackpill. Lest not forget that alot of people think they are good looking. I am confident your brain is designed to trick yourself into believing that your good looking.

4. A decent portion of people lack the disipline to looksmax. You have to be disiplined to looksmax and in the 21st century there is alot of temptations which are looksmins. Internet, TV beer (cheaper then ever), junk food etc. Combine this with the fact that most people don't exercise due to these activities and you get alot of looksminned subhumans. Even if they broadcast faceandLMS on every news station people alot of people will not looksmax. Finally do you think every user on this website is looksmaxxing 🧐🧐🧐🧐?

5. Looksmaxxing costs alot of money. While softmaxxing is cheaper, buying lots of supplements and a gym membership will add up quickly. Why buy all these expensive supplements when you could buy a new game for your nintendo switch :soy::soy:. Then we start talking about getting surgery and we are talking £1000s of pounds. Bimax is about £15K-20K pounds and if you want to get leg lengthening surgery your looking at £50,000+. Why do this when you can buy a new car, go on holiday, buy expensive clothes or put a deposit on a house. This also links back to point 3.

6. Invasive surgeries are scary. People are scared to go under the knife. For some surgeries like rhinoplasty the recovery times are shorter but for surgeries like bimax and leg lengthening the recovery times are brutal.

7. Fearmongering plastic surgery. Most people are brought up under the impression that if you get plastic surgery that you have BDD and will look like a gay alien. I was definetly under the impression that this was true when I was younger. The media will hilight and mock the few people that get botched surgeries, not the masses of succesful surgeries that occur.

JFL at this "looksmaxxing website" Every relevant section which is BOTB, Looksmaxing, Moneymaking and success, rating (ignoring the fact that most of this section is rating randoms or mog battles, not rating users) and suggestions has less combined posts then off topic :lul::lul:. I spend more time here being a psuedo philospher then actually talking about looksmaxxing related topics :lul::forcedsmile:.

View attachment 1349449
BASED FELLOW MULATTO USER WITH A GIGA BASED THREAD

FOLLOWED, HEARTED, BOOKMARKED.

I'll miss you man, hopefully you come back in November even stronger. 😍

• Love it
Reactions: thecel and mulattomaxxer
Why would anyone not want the blackpill to spread? Every man faces the same problems with women (aside from Chad), it's just that incels face it to such an extreme that they actively try to find an answer and stumble upon this place.

If the majority of men became blackpilled then men would be knowledgeable enough to put women back in their place and get rid of feminism and all that other bullshit. JFL if you think people would get plastic surgeries en masse. They would just get together and overtake society again.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 14262 and 6 others
remember you are competing with the top 10% of men. many normies are willing to spend an hour a day on their skin routine and work out they are much more motivated than you think.
see you soon
WHY 20/80 RULE IS COPE (OR TOP 10% OR WHATEVER)
I don't believe this 20/80 shit. Its an redpill/incel fable. NT normies have normal sex lives. Rotters, abused dogs and ugly people are the ones with bad sex lives. The idea that average looking people are too ugly for sex is pure delusion. Now lets think about the average person that enters the manosphere. For the people that aren't the coaches SOMETHING HAS GONE WRONG IN YOUR LIFE TO END UP IN THIS SPHERE.

The main groups in the manosphere
1. Grifter PUAs wanting to make money.
2. Rotters with poor social skills
3. Abused dogs
4. Ugly people (Can also be in groups 2, 3 and 5)
5. Spineless cucks.

The 20/80 Fallacy Summarised
Groups 2,3,4 and 5 will all be sex starved monkeys. Then you have group 1 (I will ignore the subhuman PUAs because they are in the minority) who tend to be chads with high sexual success. They are either currently slayers, were previously slayers or larp as slayers. Now one high IQ PUA Chad thinks this "lets tell my sex starved customers that only the top 20% of men have sex". Now what do the sex starved monkeys think. "Oh I am not having sex because im not in the top percentile of men". Then the sex starved monkeys ask "How do I become one of these top percentile men". The PUA grifter says "Buy my 300$ PUA course then my $1000 1 to 1 coaching sessions then I will tell you". The sex starved monkeys must reach the top 20% of men afterall so they purchase his course. Groups 2, 3 and 5 ascend and group 4 remains stuck in the cycle. Other PUAs grifters adopt a simillar stragety quoting the same 2 graphs that get shown.

Combo the 20/80 rule with some semi plausible evolutionary psychology psuedoscience and now its fact. "Its true guys 80% of men are sex starved monkeys just like me." Better shave it off and spin plates until I am 50 bro :lul::redpill::feelsuhh::redpill::lul:. THIS IS COPE AND PROJECTION AT ITS FINEST NIGGA. 20/80 rule creates fear and fear creates obedience. Before you qoute that retarded study that only 1 in 17 men reproduced 8000 years ago its FALSE MOTHER FUCKER. A male's y-chromosome will be identical or nearly identical to that of his father, grandfather, great-grandfather and beyond for countless generations. In reality most men reproduced. Ofc it will look like only 1 in 17 men passed on his genes under this circumstance. If anyone ever quotes that study again castrate with a blunt razor please. Most men throughout time have reproduced, please stop the cope.

Hot take:
20/80 rule only exists on dating apps. Sure its true on dating apps HOWEVER dating apps =/= real life. The majority of the population don't ACTIVELY USE ONLINE DATING. Now we also need to remove the women from the pool that don't check their dating apps, only use it for validation or use it for traffic into their social media (usually IG). How many women do you think are left now that are using OLD for sex. Now lets factor in an abundance of men mass swiping on everything. Does this really sound like a balanced dating market, representitive of real life?

Now lets compare approaching through cold approach/social (I will call this IRL) circle vs OLD. The main difference between IRL and OLD is that through OLD you can filter through far more people then you could IRL in a given timeframe. You can also talk to far more people at one in OLD in comparison to IRL. Try and talking to more then 1-2 people at once IRL. Using OLD you can talk to alot more people at once. Now let me ask you, which method sounds easier to build a rotation of women with? If your a good looking guy, which method would you choose to maximise your slay count? The method where you can talk to women far away from your local social cicles

Nobody wants to have sex with unnattractive people <- THIS IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. The only difference is that men on average have higher sex drives so they will end up down bad enough to fuck a 3/10 landwhale. Women on average don't have this same drive so they can hold out for longer. Its the same for women, nobody wants to date a soycuck. Its fucking water bro. A woman would rathter be chads sidepiece over a subhumans girlfriend. Chad will sexually satisfy her and the ugly subhuman won't. HOWEVER ATTRACTIVE DOESNT START AT 6PSL CHAD. IF YOUR FACIALLY AVERAGE WITH DECENT DIMORPHISM AND GOOD INDICATORS OF HEALTH YOU ARE ATTRACTIVE ENOUGH TO HAVE SEX. Just because your less attractive then chad doesn't mean your unnattractive.

Now yes more women will reproduce then men and yes women have an easier time finding relationships and sex then men. However

TL;DR DONT BE UGLY THEORY AKA @looksmaxxer234 MEDIUM UGLY THEORY. MEDIUM UGLY (OR BETTER) + NT = SEX HAVER. NON OF THIS 20/80 BULLSHIT. THIS IS MY FINAL THESIS BEFORE I ROPE FOR 1.5 MONTHS. SEE YOU FUCKING AUTISTS IN NOVEMBER :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:.

UNCAGE ME IN NOVEMBER

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 14262 and 5 others
I don't believe this 20/80 shit. Its an redpill/incel fable. NT normies have normal sex lives. Rotters, abused dogs and ugly people are the ones with bad sex lives. The idea that average looking people are too ugly for sex is pure delusion. Now lets think about the average person that enters the manosphere. For the people that aren't the coaches SOMETHING HAS GONE WRONG IN YOUR LIFE TO END UP IN THIS SPHERE.

3. Abused dogs
5. Spineless cucks.

Groups 2,3,4 and 5 will all be sex starved monkeys. Then you have group 1 (I will ignore the subhuman PUAs because they are in the minority) who tend to be chads with high sexual success. They are either currently slayers, were previously slayers or larp as slayers. Now one high IQ PUA Chad thinks this "lets tell my sex starved customers that only the top 20% of men have sex". Now what do the sex starved monkeys think. "Oh I am not having sex because im not in the top percentile of men". Then the sex starved monkeys ask "How do I become one of these top percentile men". The PUA grifter says "Buy my 300$ PUA course then my $1000 1 to 1 coaching sessions then I will tell you". The sex starved monkeys must reach the top 20% of men afterall so they purchase his course. Groups 2, 3 and 5 ascend and group 4 remains stuck in the cycle. Other PUAs grifters adopt a simillar stragety quoting the same 2 graphs that get shown.

Combo the 20/80 rule with some semi plausible evolutionary psychology psuedoscience and now its fact. "Its true guys 80% of men are sex starved monkeys just like me." Better shave it off and spin plates until I am 50 bro :lul::redpill::feelsuhh::redpill::lul:. THIS IS COPE AND PROJECTION AT ITS FINEST NIGGA. 20/80 rule creates fear and fear creates obedience. Before you qoute that retarded study that only 1 in 17 men reproduced 8000 years ago its FALSE MOTHER FUCKER. A male's y-chromosome will be identical or nearly identical to that of his father, grandfather, great-grandfather and beyond for countless generations. In reality most men reproduced. Ofc it will look like only 1 in 17 men passed on his genes under this circumstance. If anyone ever quotes that study again castrate with a blunt razor please. Most men throughout time have reproduced, please stop the cope.

Hot take:
20/80 rule only exists on dating apps. Sure its true on dating apps HOWEVER dating apps =/= real life. The majority of the population don't ACTIVELY USE ONLINE DATING. Now we also need to remove the women from the pool that don't check their dating apps, only use it for validation or use it for traffic into their social media (usually IG). How many women do you think are left now that are using OLD for sex. Now lets factor in an abundance of men mass swiping on everything. Does this really sound like a balanced dating market, representitive of real life?

Now lets compare approaching through cold approach/social (I will call this IRL) circle vs OLD. The main difference between IRL and OLD is that through OLD you can filter through far more people then you could IRL in a given timeframe. You can also talk to far more people at one in OLD in comparison to IRL. Try and talking to more then 1-2 people at once IRL. Using OLD you can talk to alot more people at once. Now let me ask you, which method sounds easier to build a rotation of women with? If your a good looking guy, which method would you choose to maximise your slay count? The method where you can talk to women far away from your local social cicles

Nobody wants to have sex with unnattractive people <- THIS IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. The only difference is that men on average have higher sex drives so they will end up down bad enough to fuck a 3/10 landwhale. Women on average don't have this same drive so they can hold out for longer. Its the same for women, nobody wants to date a soycuck. Its fucking water bro. A woman would rathter be chads sidepiece over a subhumans girlfriend. Chad will sexually satisfy her and the ugly subhuman won't. HOWEVER ATTRACTIVE DOESNT START AT 6PSL CHAD. IF YOUR FACIALLY AVERAGE WITH DECENT DIMORPHISM AND GOOD INDICATORS OF HEALTH YOU ARE ATTRACTIVE ENOUGH TO HAVE SEX. Just because your less attractive then chad doesn't mean your unnattractive.

Now yes more women will reproduce then men and yes women have an easier time finding relationships and sex then men. However

TL;DR DONT BE UGLY THEORY AKA @looksmaxxer234 MEDIUM UGLY THEORY. MEDIUM UGLY (OR BETTER) + NT = SEX HAVER. NON OF THIS 20/80 BULLSHIT. THIS IS MY FINAL THESIS BEFORE I ROPE FOR 1.5 MONTHS. SEE YOU FUCKING AUTISTS IN NOVEMBER :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:.

View attachment 1349821
UNCAGE ME IN NOVEMBER
How long did it take you to type this?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, AlwaysHaveQuestions and mulattomaxxer

3. Abused dogs
5. Spineless cucks.

Hot take:

View attachment 1349821
UNCAGE ME IN NOVEMBER
"B-BUT MULATTOMAXXER YOU BLUEPILLED CUCK ITS 1/99 IN 2021. I WOULD KNOW BECAUSE I WATCH BBC CUCKOLD PORN WHERE GIGATYRONE RAPES MY ONEITIS."

"MUH MUH MY ENTIRE SOCIAL CIRCLE POSTS HERE. OF COURSE ITS 1/99 RULE YOU BLUEPILLED COPER. ALL MY FRIENDS ARE STINKWELLS AND GRIPMAXXERS WHO ROT ALL DAY. :blackpill::feelsuhh::blackpill:"

TAGGING ABUSED DOGS
@LooksOverAll @EverythingMattersCel @Sef @LocalDanger @Preston @JosephGarrot123 @subhuman incel @OldVirgin @Haven @RODEBLUR @badg96 @Aliens95 @

• Woah
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 14262, LocalDanger and 3 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, AlwaysHaveQuestions and subhuman incel

3. Abused dogs
5. Spineless cucks.

Hot take:

View attachment 1349821
UNCAGE ME IN NOVEMBER
Well said

• +1
Reactions: thecel
The spreading of Black pill is The only way we Will get women's rights removed

• Woah
Reactions: thecel

3. Abused dogs
5. Spineless cucks.

Hot take:

View attachment 1349821
UNCAGE ME IN NOVEMBER
i agree monogamy is possible to exist in nature and i think humans are very much capable of it. but to live your entire life revolving around your partner isnt possible in this state of society. she will cheat she will make you a cuck. i think 50% of men cope with monogamy and the 20% enjoy the current hypergamy society has given women. 30% are left to rot.
also reminder the value of being NT is only so high because it's a women's market.
good luck with ur consultation and shit xoxo xd

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Agendum
Only concern about blackpill spreading are the ((Capitalists)) that would be the architects of a business model of an already dire situation for men. Just imagine what the societal shitshow they'll create when spergs hand them data charts and shit on a silver platter.

Sperg: "See! See! Look at how hard things are now, dontcha see the statistics? I have proven without a doubt what the situation is like."

Capitalist: "Ah yes, thank you for providing me data to harvest, I will now assemble a think tank to profit off of your misery."

Sperg: "Do I get anything in return by pretending to be an academic?"

Capitalist: "No."

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TeenAscender, Deleted member 14262 and Lihito
i agree monogamy is possible to exist in nature and i think humans are very much capable of it. but to live your entire life revolving around your partner isnt possible in this state of society. she will cheat she will make you a cuck. i think 50% of men cope with monogamy and the 20% enjoy the current hypergamy society has given women. 30% are left to rot.
also reminder the value of being NT is only so high because it's a women's market.
good luck with ur consultation and shit xoxo xd
Globalism changes alot of the circumstances, monogomy was easier before everything and everyone became rootless.

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
Every other zoomer is softmaxxing so stop saying people won't put in effort

3. People underestimate the astronomical levels people will go to cope. If the blackpill went mainstream it would be met with a body positivity cope movement. Friendly reminder that there are a portion of people here ON A LOOKSMAXXING FORUM that believe gym is cope. These people are supposed to be blackpilled on looks JFL. Now just imagine what the average normie would be like when exposed to the blackpill. Lest not forget that alot of people think they are good looking. I am confident your brain is designed to trick yourself into believing that your good looking.

6. Invasive surgeries are scary. People are scared to go under the knife. For some surgeries like rhinoplasty the recovery times are shorter but for surgeries like bimax and leg lengthening the recovery times are brutal.

View attachment 1349449
Its legit but it Will only create more suffering in The world

View attachment 1349449
Limb lengthening and bi max are not invasive if you do the new methods. The internal fixators on LL surgery make it faster and easier now. Also even if it was, if your situation is bad enough, it would be worth it to be in short term pain for long term gain.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
Limb lengthening and bi max are not invasive if you do the new methods. The internal fixators on LL surgery make it faster and easier now. Also even if it was, if your situation is bad enough, it would be worth it to be in short term pain for long term gain.

Bimax is still as invasive as ever though? Can barely breathe for a week, massive swelling for ages, can't eat hard food for weeks, high probability of nerve damage, relapse, asymmetry, infection etc...

Bimax is still as invasive as ever though? Can barely breathe for a week, massive swelling for ages, can't eat hard food for weeks, high probability of nerve damage, relapse, asymmetry, infection etc...
Well I'm doing both. Because my only other option is death at this point.

Cope. Youve never had bimax. The worst part about bimax is not eating solid food for 6 weeks.

Its literally nothingburger

"The 80/20 rule is a myth"
-OP
Laughatscreen