Why you should not post your face on looksmax (if you want a job)

The digital footprint thing is true I found a pic here by chance of someone I know irl asking for ratings, he legit only posted that one pic and made no other threads, he clearly bounced as he got rated chadlite.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499 and jaw_is_law
My viscerocranium is so over tier that it looks different in every lighting when soft tissues are added to it
Funny GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and Moggie
You can also use that site to learn HOW OVER IT IS:lul::lul::lul:

I uploaded my face on there and all that came up was boneless europid cucks :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: Moggie
simply using facial recognition AI Technology, I can get your social media, workplace, address, phone numbers, emails, criminal history records, IP address, geolocation, your license plate numbers and the names of any of your family members simply by using OSINT technology

imagine what your employers gonna think about you...

do not post your real face on looksmax unless your a dumbfuck who wants to get doxed

like not even that but you shouldn't be posting your face on the internet at all :lul::lul::lul: in today's day and age people can get everything about you simply from a single picture of your face

Well, I don't want a job so?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Moggie, HerpDerpson and Deleted member 19499
How am I supposed to get a rating an be sure im a subhuman without posting my face?

Crazy technology I will use this to search nudes of woman in my life :lul:

Doxxed twice already and still nobody recognized me IRL. Doubt a sub5 mentalcel truecel such as myself will be negatively impacted from it.

• +1
Idk I always feel like this stuff is overblown

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Moggie
Idk I always feel like this stuff is overblown
I ve seen pictures of friends I’ve never seen before.
That’s just the tip of the iceberg.
From there you could find new information.
This is stalkerparadise.

Even tho facial recognition is this in baby shoes. In the future it will recognize you by just a picture of your asshole

• JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
I ve seen pictures of friends I’ve never seen before.
That’s just the tip of the iceberg.
From there you could find new information.
This is stalkerparadise.

Even tho facial recognition is this in baby shoes. In the future it will recognize you by just a picture of your asshole
Nothing of me is there and I have posted my face on the internet quite a lot. Plus it's extremely rare for someone to be autistic enough to know what this site is and use it in you. Plus I think you are overstating the advancement of technology. Plus I think it would be quite easy to brush under the rug that you posted here if it did come up "I just wanted to get rated nothing else"

• +1
Reactions: Moggie and Hueless
if you post your face on here, then everything that is connected to this account will be connected to you. Just use a regular VPN and dont post your face on here or say stupid shit
High cortisol high inhib pussy behaviour tbh

• +1
never had any social media with my face visible so good luck finding me

2959343_Screenshot_20220627-135556_Opera.jpg
Screenshot 20220627 135556 Opera

FUCK, THIS SHIT IS LEGIT, :dafuckfeels:SCARY TIMES WE LIVE IN. NO PRIVACY, FUCK THE JEWS.

high IQ behavior and you dont even know how to spell :lul:
What did i spell wrong u dumb ugly pussy also keep coping with muhh muuhh high IQ when ur IQ is actually dead average :feelsuhh:

• JFL
Reactions: jaw_is_law
What did i spell wrong u dumb ugly pussy also keep coping with muhh muuhh high IQ when ur IQ is actually dead average :feelsuhh:
ok (y)

you can opt-out

• JFL
cope once on the internet always on the internet
why would I cope I never posted my face here + their website is not even that good, I tried pictures of people I know who have their own faces online and it couldn't find them

your employers will be able to trace your face to this website and know everything you ever posted on here
Kinda based ngl

I want to become a sociology profesor in the Balkans, so mysogny and nationalism are a way to go:feelswhat:

• JFL
Reactions: koalendo
Over for me when my boss finds my looksmax account
9F7C4B52 8CE0 4A82 878A 24CCBCBB615D

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
I used to never use a picture of me in apps like WhatsApp due to the fear for my anonymity. I now think that that was partially cope and I just didn't want to show myself due to being ugly. :unsure:

• So Sad
OP I disagree. Nowadays there is so much information and pictures on the Internet. Even billions of artificial fictional Faces.

No one will care about this. Just post your face too. It's not like anyone cares.

• +1
OP I disagree. Nowadays there is so much information and pictures on the Internet. Even billions of artificial fictional Faces.

No one will care about this. Just post your face too. It's not like anyone cares.
well for the average joe yes but if you wanna be a famous celebrity or politician then its over

I think if you really wanna post your face you should DM people so it doesent remain on your digital footprint because if you post it on ratings section it stays on the internet forever
you should have posted this thread last week instead of now

well for the average joe yes but if you wanna be a famous celebrity or politician then its over
doja cat got her weird degrading racism fetish found out cuz someone recorded it and people tried to cancel her at first but now it’s laughable by most people

• JFL
reverse image search your face in pimeyes to see what comes up
it’s not even that accurate i put in pics of models too and images of ugly people came up as matches

it’s not even that accurate i put in pics of models too and images of ugly people came up as matches
dont worry the algorithm will start getting stronger so much to the point it will get dead accurate

I would like to think everyone here disassociates his source of income from his public image

Eg Income from Real Estate, Stocks,companies, Royalties/IP or discrete Work

Its actually a pretty cool tool none of my photos came up on the algorithm just some random guys that have some resembleance to me

• +1
Reactions: Racky
who mogs among my pimeyes results?
2959814_79FFC7ED-0A03-48FC-B3FC-6890BF434DB7.jpeg
4E952B27 AA42 4D83 8193 08A59BA3AE68
9CBBE072 3CF4 4CEB BBEB 8C9118DE2058
F73AA267 8FEC 4AB3 9180 96E7881A4269
9F207A63 81CF 428A B2FC 98AF75F659E0
780A53DE B4B8 4AB7 975F D929BB9705C8

Attachments

• 79FFC7ED-0A03-48FC-B3FC-6890BF434DB7.jpeg
    79FFC7ED-0A03-48FC-B3FC-6890BF434DB7.jpeg