the melanin is expressed in your voice.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, midlatinocel, Deleted member 29078 and 15 others
dnw but gym is the best SMV multiplier, but it takes time and dedication

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel, RopeMaxxed, hattrick and 3 others
dnw but gym is the best SMV multiplier, but it takes time and dedication
have fun getting the girl to bed just so she will be dissapointed if your dick is below average

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27635 and Deleted member 1140

According to this nigga you shouldnt gym max if you have a below average dick size :lul: :lul: , doesn't realise that dick can be bought to avg levels
@Arborist @Maesthetics=King @

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29078, RopeMaxxed, IndraBC and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140 and Deleted member 27472
According to this nigga you shouldnt gym max if you have a below average dick size :lul: :lul: , doesn't realise that dick can be bought to avg levels
Heaps of people have added penis length gains anyways lol it’s not complicated. But tbh to avoid increasing competition I will not mention it on this Indian forum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631, 5.5psl and Deleted member 27857
Heaps of people have added penis length gains anyways lol it’s not complicated. But tbh to avoid increasing competition I will not mention it on this Indian forum
Nah bro! Don’t go to the gym! Instead you should rot here worshipping alien models with me!

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, 5.5psl, Deleted member 1140 and 3 others
is it a method not on thunders place

So what? We should stop going to the gym and watch your stupid ass videos instead?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140 and Deleted member 27472
Nah bro! Don’t go to the gym! Instead you should rot here worshipping alien models with me!
girls hate muscle bro!!!!! they want 55kg sticks ONLY. OVER FOR THURSTON AND SEID

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27857 and 5.5psl
have fun getting the girl to bed just so she will be dissapointed if your dick is below average
the excuses get funnier and funnier

autistic east european retard then dont gymcel but stop trying to convince others to improve themselves u lazy bitch

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, Deleted member 27857 and Kebab Master
I have a micropenis of 15cm, it interests me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27472 and 5.5psl
the excuses get funnier and funnier

autistic east european retard then dont gymcel but stop trying to convince others to improve themselves u lazy bitch
i love spitting truths. it makes me feel good

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
i love spitting truths. it makes me feel good
theres so many arguments that break ur shitty arguments tho

according to studies the ideal penis size is 6.3x4.8
the most bought dildo sizes are barely above average
girls mainly cum from thoughts of how hot someone is, do you really think all these male models who LTR girls got massive dicks?

not to mention than you can increase ur dick size just as much as a muscular body with penis pumps, stretches, clamps and extenders

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472 and Deleted member 27857

girls mainly cum from thoughts of how hot someone is, do you really think all these male models who LTR girls got massive dicks?

not to mention than you can increase ur dick size just as much as a muscular body with penis pumps, stretches, clamps and extenders
thats why i said that if your dick is below average you should go for the slim look and not gymcel

I am not you 😛
dosent change the fact that many other people do have below average dick size and would look pathetic if they are buffed

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 27857

exactly. girls have no idea about size either. 99% of guys larp about their size so girls think 6inches is 7 and so on. That’s why girls think they have had a guy with 9-10 when in reality it was probs 8 at most

Same with height , all these 5’10 guys larping as 6ft

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140 and Deleted member 27857
thats why i said that if your dick is below average you should go for the slim look and not gymcel
i mean if u are like 5x4 its over either way

doesnt matter if bodybuilder or currycel from india

i mean if u are like 5x4 its over either way

doesnt matter if bodybuilder or currycel from india
below average. not a micro penis.

the slimmer you look the bigger your dick looks erect in contrast to your body. and yes. woman do like skinny bodies. only man dont like skinny bodies because man are obsessed with masculinity.

• JFL
below average. not a micro penis.

the slimmer you look the bigger your dick looks erect in contrast to your body. and yes. woman do like skinny bodies. only man dont like skinny bodies because man are obsessed with masculinity.
idk who you got your info from but i get approached and looked at 1000% more at the beach without clothes than when i have clothes on

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
idk who you got your info from but i get approached and looked at 1000% more at the beach without clothes than when i have clothes on
Cool theory but we don't walk around with our clothes off at the beach 99% of the time. You need to look good in clothes and have a good face since that is what you will be wearing.

• Hmm...
This video is about:
-70% dick talking,
-20% how real couples and taller guys are annyoing you
-5% shock when you realized how real life looks like
-5% gymcell topic

But to the point. You talked so much about dick, the dick can only ''hide'' if you're fat, but if you get muscle and still be lean it will only look little smaller VISUALY, but your SMV will increase. You talked also about your head to body proportion, if you're naturally gymcelling and are lean enough you won't look like you lift in t-shirt and your whole body will be perfectly balanced.
Second I'm against heavy roids bulkers but more into skinny ( low/very low body fat + little muscle ( 10-15 kg ) bodies)
Every ''skinny'' guy would look better if he gains PURE muscles proporionally to whole body ( 640 muscles ), beacuse its improves also face ( hollow cheeks, better hyoid, better zygos, etc), not only into arms or back.
Working out and ''gymcelling'' come along with healthy diet which impact you look so much ( healthy skin, hair, better mood, more productive, higher testosterone, more nutritions to build and upkeep bones and other)
Its also great way to cope, to stress out, its fun and have other benefits ( gym girls are into gym guys and they have good looking bodies).

Most guys don't know how to proper gymcell, they gain fat and are ''big'' but bloated as fuck, they have low muscle mass which doesnt have big impact. To be honest I got my first payoff from gym after 2 years constatly lifting out. Was it worth? In my opinion yes.
My advice to you:
Focus on working out ( get that 15 kg lean muscle mass naturally and be around 8-12% body fat ), start moneymaxxing, stop wasting time rotting, leave to real people and play best with your card which you get.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
Cool theory but we don't walk around with our clothes off at the beach 99% of the time. You need to look good in clothes and have a good face since that is what you will be wearing.
did i ever say that face is not important? JFL this forum gets dumber and dumber by the day

typical x is more important than y argument of the day

instead of seeing looks as a whole

This video is about:
-70% dick talking,
-5% gymcell topic

But to the point. You talked so much about dick, the dick can only ''hide'' if you're fat, but if you get muscle and still be lean it will only look little smaller VISUALY, but your SMV will increase. You talked also about your head to body proportion, if you're naturally gymcelling and are lean enough you won't look like you lift in t-shirt and your whole body will be perfectly balanced.
Second I'm against heavy roids bulkers but more into skinny ( low/very low body fat + little muscle ( 10-15 kg ) bodies)
Every ''skinny'' guy would look better if he gains PURE muscles proporionally to whole body ( 640 muscles ), beacuse its improves also face ( hollow cheeks, better hyoid, better zygos, etc), not only into arms or back.
Working out and ''gymcelling'' come along with healthy diet which impact you look so much ( healthy skin, hair, better mood, more productive, higher testosterone, more nutritions to build and upkeep bones and other)
Its also great way to cope, to stress out, its fun and have other benefits ( gym girls are into gym guys and they have good looking bodies).

Most guys don't know how to proper gymcell, they gain fat and are ''big'' but bloated as fuck, they have low muscle mass which doesnt have big impact. To be honest I got my first payoff from gym after 2 years constatly lifting out. Was it worth? In my opinion yes.
My advice to you:
Focus on working out ( get that 15 kg lean muscle mass naturally and be around 8-12% body fat ), start moneymaxxing, stop wasting time rotting, leave to real people and play best with your card which you get.
can lifting incease blood flow to the penis?

ye but still looks good to this day + insane singerhalo
the-weeknd-face.png

can lifting incease blood flow to the penis?
I don't know but it improves overally cardiovascular so maybe yes. I know only one thing, when you run I feel how blood flow are coming into my hair and keeping my norwood away.

Gym is based if you don't bloatmaxx like half the retards I see on reddit

This video is about:
-70% dick talking,
-5% gymcell topic

My advice to you:
im a beginner and would like to gain weight cuz im skinny af.

Whats a good gym routine for aesthetics and how many days should i go?

@thecel helptoo

my condolences
???
That’s not how you are supposed to use that phrase unless you are saying being white is a negative thing…

Condolence:
an expression of sympathy, especially on the occasion of the death of a person's relative or close friend.
"we offer our sincere condolences to his widow"

did i ever say that face is not important? JFL this forum gets dumber and dumber by the day

typical x is more important than y argument of the day

instead of seeing looks as a whole
I just said look good in clothes. That means train to look good in clothes genius.