Why you should spin plates

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel

Last night I learned the importance of spinning plates. The single most important thing that I have heard reiterated on seddit is that you should just not give a fuck. Spinning plates allows you to do this. I am by no means experienced in dating, but I went on my first coffee date last night and it went great. Leading up to it I felt nervous, then I realized that I have another girl who is obviously interested in me that I can fall back on. My mentality going in was that whether or not things went well on the date, I am going to have a girl. It turns off brain chatter, reduces nerves, and puts you in the state of being a badass that initially got you her number. Spinning plate: try it!

We should all be spinning plates bros..

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
Tenor 4

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Peachy, william, Aesthetic and 3 others
i just want hand holding and going on nice date with a female

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gaia262 and Deleted member 4991
What does that mean

Redpillers OUT
Images

unironically true tho but it still all starts with being above a certain looks threshold

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and william
unironically true tho but it still all starts with being above a certain looks threshold
Really depends on how the person is emotionally and his ability to get attached.

Really depends on how the person is emotionally and his ability to get attached.
It's impossible for men or woman to emotionally bond after enough partners

• +1
Reactions: william and Deleted member 4991
The redpill has been thoroughly debunked by blackpill science.

No, personality and spinning plates doesn't help unattractive males get laid.

It's about LOOKS

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
The redpill has been thoroughly debunked by blackpill science.

No, personality and spinning plates doesn't help unattractive males get laid.

It's about LOOKS

True, but assuming you ascend you have to untrain your incel mindset. As an incel you might be prone to oneitis or getting emotionally attached to women easily and so you still gotta not put all your eggs in one basket and fuck multiple women at the same time. Women still hold so much power, even over Chads, that thinking the woman you are sleeping with will stay faithful is unwise

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetinthemaking
True, but assuming you ascend you have to untrain your incel mindset. As an incel you might be prone to oneitis or getting emotionally attached to women easily and so you still gotta not put all your eggs in one basket and fuck multiple women at the same time. Women still hold so much power, even over Chads, that thinking the woman you are sleeping with will stay faithful is unwise
Everest IQ

• +1
Reactions: yang
spinning plates is legit. once u have a safe lay you can secure, you become low inhib around other girls because you can get guaranteed sex.