Why you should start acting (especially if you live in europe)

Soychadcell

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon
Don't wanna show my subhuman face, how about voice acting? Teaches you to have mogger voice

Don't wanna show my subhuman face, how about voice acting? Teaches you to have mogger voice
Idk, i don't think there are many good courses and you probably won't have the same benefits.

Laugh at me all you want lil bro. But you got wayyy more hours then me in this hell hole and I can actually tell other people what gave me a social life. Lmao

Idk, i don't think there are many good courses and you probably won't have the same benefits.
You can actually get roles in voice acting as voice over artist, don't think it's easy getting role as an actor outside doing cringe commercials

You can actually get roles in voice acting as voice over artist, don't think it's easy getting role as an actor outside doing cringe commercials
Once again. It's not primarily about the job, it's mainly about learning to be social and understanding social situations, how to build power dynamics in conversations etc. If you get a comercial, good for you, you are half way to making this your life and you have a massive social status upgrade. But that isn't my goal with this post.

• +1
Reactions: Sny
Once again. It's not primarily about the job, it's mainly about learning to be social and understanding social situations, how to build power dynamics in conversations etc. If you get a comercial, good for you, you are half way to making this your life and you have a massive social status upgrade. But that isn't my goal with this post.
where r u from? latino?

This isn't about becoming an actor for a job, this isn't about being star or anything like that. It's about skills you learn.
They will continue to wallow in their delusional affirmations.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid and Primalsplit
i hate thos forum....
Understandable. Idiots like me are everywhere though. But tbh, alot of people on here are mtn with super but super unsocial and introverted. This could help them

thb i still dont see how it will help me, im 18 right now (after reading everything, i will give it a try)

Last edited:
thb i still dont see how it will help me, im 18 right now (after reading everything, i will give it a try)
The point i am making is that you need the maximum ammount of conversation, especially about topics you don't usually talk about and the maximum ammount of personal contact in your youth not to become nt. Acting has some other benefits, but learning how to act in a conversation is the main point.

The point i am making is that you need the maximum ammount of conversation, especially about topics you don't usually talk about and the maximum ammount of personal contact in your youth not to become nt. Acting has some other benefits, but learning how to act in a conversation is the main point.
yep sounds good thanks for thread btw, my friend is already acting for 6 month, im going to join him, i have good social skills but i need to get better at handling social situations

op is right had a friend who almost dropped out his engineering school (he was one of the best in his class) because he got into acting/doing commercials. He got really conceited, met many people, got followers, met many women etc. He even played in the tv for a small role. He was pushing me to pursue this as well but never did cuz im low inhib bitch
Is it over for you tho?
Laugh at me all you want lil bro. But you got wayyy more hours then me in this hell hole and I can actually tell other people what gave me a social life. Lmao
@Xangsane is an entitled retard incase you didn't know by now so make sure you're on the right path to ascension. Whatever avenue it takes. Ascension is not only looks but the full package and women are ironically the last thing to attain once you've covered everything unless you are lucky, but still.

I was offered a casting collective site to try out so I will keep an eye on its roles more often. Thx. No doubt actors/ personality maxxers slay more now, I can see how people new to an area can sweep women off their feet in a short amount of time. When they haven't got looks but are able to socially relate big time.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Soychadcell
Is it over for you tho?

@Xangsane is an entitled retard incase you didn't know by now so make sure you're on the right path to ascension. Whatever avenue it takes. Ascension is not only looks but the full package and women are ironically the last thing to attain once you've covered everything unless you are lucky, but still.

I was offered a casting collective site to try out so I will keep an eye on its roles more often. Thx. No doubt actors/ personality maxxers slay more now, I can see how people new to an area can sweep women off their feet in a short amount of time. When they haven't got looks but are able to socially relate big time.
pat me