why you should steal meat

Shkreliii

Shkreliii

Kraken
the worms the slaves eat cereal like fat fucking lard mexicans. Ipad watchers, disgusting cretins. Fat retards i hate fat retards,

i will steal raw meat, and consume raw meat, just like my ancestors did, they hunted, they killed, they killed themseleves over geting meat, my ancestors wouldve killed for meat eaten it raw, and i cant veen risk a 200 buckaroo tax bla bla on getting meat, a little meat, to savor, to lick the blood off of

i need to steal meat

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, Chadeep, gigell and 3 others
£echo "mind blown
tl'dr "fucking kill yourself"
R e s t a r t
the simulation
simulate neural brianwaves :eek:

I steal raw cow milk personnaly lot of cows not far from my house, i only have to cross a small wood and a field

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and IAMNOTANINCEL
another schizo

• Love it
Reactions: Shkreliii
you can really only steal meat from supermarkets and you should never eat meat from them raw
you can break into good farms and steal the milk and make byproducts too tho

• +1
Reactions: gigell
Today I started raw meat diet

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and mirrormogger
you can really only steal meat from supermarkets and you should never eat meat from them raw
you can break into good farms and steal the milk and make byproducts too tho
i eat raw meat aintg that shit stopping me :LOL::LOL::LOL:

the worms the slaves eat cereal like fat fucking lard mexicans. Ipad watchers, disgusting cretins. Fat retards i hate fat retards,

i will steal raw meat, and consume raw meat, just like my ancestors did, they hunted, they killed, they killed themseleves over geting meat, my ancestors wouldve killed for meat eaten it raw, and i cant veen risk a 200 buckaroo tax bla bla on getting meat, a little meat, to savor, to lick the blood off of

i need to steal meat
200 buckaroo tax for some meat that is cheaper if u just bought it normally

if you steal effectively you can beat the cops oprressive 200 tax
Steal from big companies the workers wont give a shit

But if u do it from a family owned store or some shit they will go nuts and sue u or try putting u in jail

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
Steal from big companies the workers wont give a shit

But if u do it from a family owned store or some shit they will go nuts and sue u or try putting u in jail
i would never stea lfrom family oened busines :eek:

• +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta