Why you should stop chasing white women and date down in the racial hierachy + Looksmaxxing to non-white beauty standards [New Blackpill Technique]

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken

If you are incel.

Stop chasing white women.

Everyone wants them

Take a look at the racial hierarchy

Go for girls who are lower in the racial hierarchy.

And you can see which girls are the lowest SMV races

Condition yourself to like these races

Looksmax yourself based on what they prefer

For example I’m going for Asians and looksmaxxing to their beauty standard so instead of tanning, dying hair darker, dark triad maxxing for white girls to fit their preferences.

I’ve decided I need to date down in the racial hierarchy to Asian women.

So I’ve had to do research and tests on their beauty standards which actually happen to be completely opposite of white women. They value pale skin, lighter hair, and a higher class non dark triad guy.

Attachments

• 1A185014-5B01-4205-9CB2-AB90E232D1A7.png
    1A185014-5B01-4205-9CB2-AB90E232D1A7.png
    83.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Boxingfan, Sir Galachad, alphamaxxxx and 6 others
White girls are overrated. Hispanic and Asians mog

Im surprised black is so high

• Hmm...
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
I got to go after the "none" race looks like only 7 people are even attracted to them. Ez for me

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
> Has fucked white girls in the past
> Declares himself as turbo incel and decides that panfaced gooks will appreciate him more based entirely on dating app/survey statistics which mean absolutely nothing since PinV is the only IOI

At least my acceptance that I only have a chance with fat girls is based on life experience of fat girls being more forgiving of my lack of status failo than slim girls

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940, Lmao, Deleted member 17829 and 1 other person
New trick lmfao

White subhumans have been gook coping for decades

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, litaz, Ethniframementalcel and 2 others

edited it. that was the male racial hierachy. now its womens

• +1
Reactions: Ken
> Declares himself as turbo incel and decides that panfaced gooks will appreciate him more based entirely on dating app/survey statistics which mean absolutely nothing since PinV is the only IOI

At least my acceptance that I only have a chance with fat girls is based on life experience of fat girls being more forgiving of my lack of status failo than slim girls
Legit stacies of any race will have insane standards. You will have a better chance with an overweight white Becky than a top tier Black

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Deleted member 22080 and Xangsane

So you don't believe in the dating app/survery statistics?

New trick lmfao

White subhumans have been gook coping for decades
yeah but im showing theres other options too + showing you have to adjust your looksmaxxing as ur not appealing to white women anymore. asians etc have different beauty standards

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Lawton88 and Deleted member 17829
does anyone remember how gook maxxing became exponentially harder for whites because all of these morons thought they could do it?

• +1
Reactions: epictroll
does anyone remember how gook maxxing became exponentially harder for whites because all of these morons thought they could do it?
Nah it’s still and always will be easy

A very very small % of white guys actuslly go to gookland

Should I go for MENA it is the option I like the most outside of white women?

Maybe Maori women?

There are very few latinas in NZ so that is not an option unless I get lucky.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
As an ethnic looking guy I’ve tried approaching Arab women (I want nothing to do with curry foids) and I’ve been rejected everytime, on dating apps I only match with white girls, only get approached by white girls IRL (sometimes Asian women)

Women might say they don’t want something then just go against it.

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger and Moggie
As an ethnic looking guy I’ve tried approaching Arab women (I want nothing to do with curry foids) and I’ve been rejected everytime, on dating apps I only match with white girls, only get approached by white girls IRL (sometimes Asian women)

Women might say they don’t want something then just go against it.
So I would be unpopular with arab women?

• Hmm...
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
So you don't believe in the dating app/survery statistics?
I don't see how it has any relevance when a woman can claim to have a certain preference but the men she has let inside her could be entirely different
Eg. A girl gets pumped and dumped by multiple broke manlets because she liked their "swag"
She then posts videos to tiktok making jokes about men under 6foot and saying she would never date anyone making under 100k
She proceeds to fuck more broke manlets

There is no cheat code in this world where you can find a group of foids that will appreciate you more, the grass is never greener
Anyway how far are you willing to take things with an Asian foid? If you reproduce with one you are potentially creating a manlet ER who doesn't have a chance at having a Chad face due to gook genes
At least if you reproduce with a white girl, there is always a chance of having a son with a Chad face

• +1
So I would be unpopular with arab women?
I think so, they seem to be like latinas where they are pretty loyal to their own race, they also want you to have a thug persona usually even if they are high class. They seem to like full black guys too.

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
I don't see how it has any relevance when a woman can claim to have a certain preference but the men she has let inside her could be entirely different
Eg. A girl gets pumped and dumped by multiple broke manlets because she liked their "swag"
She then posts videos to tiktok making jokes about men under 6foot and saying she would never date anyone making under 100k
She proceeds to fuck more broke manlets

There is no cheat code in this world where you can find a group of foids that will appreciate you more, the grass is never greener
Anyway how far are you willing to take things with an Asian foid? If you reproduce with one you are potentially creating a manlet ER who doesn't have a chance at having a Chad face due to gook genes
At least if you reproduce with a white girl, there is always a chance of having a son with a Chad face
idk man im 100% sure any white guy will have more chances with women below them in the racial hierachy.

and i probably wouldnt reproduce with an asian. or if i did I would abort male babys. hapa girl is fine

no white girl wants me or would ever consider me + even more difficult cos they're so tall compared to asians

This French rugby player has a similar ethnic background to you is this what you look like?

romain-ntamack-of-france-during-the-training-of-team-of-france-at-picture-id1236140355
Not really, closer to Andrew Tate and his brother. Got compared to central cee by another user today.

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
idk man im 100% sure any white guy will have more chances with women below them in the racial hierachy.

and i probably wouldnt reproduce with an asian. or if i did I would abort male babys. hapa girl is fine

no white girl wants me or would ever consider me + even more difficult cos they're so tall compared to asians
I just wanted to voice my thoughts on the matter, now that it's done I am willing to view it from your perspective and maybe going for Asian foids would be much easier for you, good luck with it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
I never match with curry or noodle foids though :feelsrope::feelsrope:

• +1
I never match with curry or noodle foids though :feelsrope::feelsrope:
what race are you? And yeah you may have to go to ethnic populated cities in ur country or move country

Non new advice. That's why asia is literally flooded with white middle aged tourists.

HAPA fogs

• +1

Light skin black chicks with straight hair and white features :feelsohh::feelsohh:

• +1
Reactions: Ken and Deleted member 17829