WHY YOU SHOULDN’T TAKE THIS SITE SERIOUSLY

Shrek2OnDvD

Shrek2OnDvD

I dont really care
The fact that most users here are kids and teenagers with no life experiences is why I don’t take some things here seriously. Imagine taking advice for jaw surgery from a 15 year old PSL autist lmfao :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15406, Deleted member 14262, Umbra and 9 others
The fact that most users here are kids and teenagers with no life experiences is why I don’t take some things here seriously. Imagine taking advice for jaw surgery from a 15 year old PSL autist lmfao :forcedsmile:
That’s why I’m scared of jaw surgery, everyone thinks they’re some kind professional just because they researched this shit on the internet

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
You're so based OP

• +1
ur one of the 15 year olds ppl shouldn't take seriously

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, n0rthface, Deleted member 14867 and 7 others
Massive cope this site is cruel but also gives u the brutal truth

• Hmm...
I don’t understand how @Shrek2OnDvD is 15 tbh when I was 15 I was so bluepilled, if I discovered the black pill at 15 I would have roped

• JFL
I don’t understand how @Shrek2OnDvD is 15 tbh when I was 15 I was so bluepilled, if I discovered the black pill at 15 I would have roped
yes teenagers shouldn't be on here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
yes 15yo niggas be like bro just tell your surgeon you want 5cm bsso and 90° ccw or its overrrrrr:Comfy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 14867 and Deleted member 16215
yes 15yo niggas be like bro just tell your surgeon you want 5cm bsso and 90° ccw or its overrrrrr:Comfy:
How could people recommend a bunch of autistic surgeries just from looking at a single picture

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and .👽.