Why your ass shouldn’t feel bad because “MUH VALENTINES DAY” (good read)

D

Deleted member 16453

All will be well
CLIFFS: everyone is unhappy and lack actual connection, not just you. Everyone puts a facade up, stop feeling so bad cause your not alone in the way you feel

Yes it’s Valentine’s Day, yes your spending another one alone and you think things will never get better

They might or they might not honestly, but mostly likely they won’t

(I’m talking ab getting a romantic relationship In which everything is great, lmao I almost feel from laughter typing that that)

There are MANY normies, htns, chadlites and chads (yes chads, yes ik some, yea they are sick of girls degeneracy and getting cucked, yes chad gets cucked) who will of course spend Valentine’s Day ALONE.

Yea, they may talk to some girls, some may make out with a girl, and a couple will be having sex, men from all these ranges will be doing this

Most WILL AND DO GET NOTHING, and if they do get anything it’s from a used up whore, not some low body count girl with Christian values where it actually feels great but no

it’s pointless to feel shitty ab yourself for being alone and let me tell you why.

Girls have been ran through, a lot of girls come from broken household in which daddy broke their heart and if dad was a good dad, mommy cheated on left his ass behind for being a good dad (female nature), her seeing this messed her up and in turn made her a hoe, all her friends are hoes (tell me who ur friends are and I’ll show you who you are)
They’re all being encouraged to be hoes, but they aren’t happy, they might brag ab some bullshit

And girls are fucking miserable too man, I’ve never seen so many women depressed irl (despite the facade they need to put on social media)

but I’ve talked to many many many people, ranging from ugly beckys to fine Stacie’s, incels, to chads, and they all have one thing in common

-dating sucks ass nowadays, all desire romantic attachment from an loyal partner but nobody can find it, those that do find it are extremely rare and few and total outliers. Men and women of all types have never been so spiritually, emotional, and physically isolated from each other

Girls have taken plenty and plenty of dicks to the point they’re just depressed, numb, and are given some shitty anti depressant to cope and continue taking dick for that momentary validation but it leaves them even more empty

What’s more is that people WILL post some bullshit on Valentine’s Day, and try to show off how happy they are in their romantic lives, and make you think how everyone is having a great time but you, but it’s all a facade

Social media:

Reality:
What the hoe is doing actually

Everyone’s putting up an act, everyone’s pretty miserable in their day to day lives when it comes to dating.

DUDES ARE GETTING NOTHING IN REGARDS TO ROMANTIC ATTACHMENT

And girls are not fulfilled at

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, nobodyspecial369, Zarek and 8 others
Cope. Chad is deeply and magically in love with Stacy and he will creampie her on Valentine’s Day and make mogger offspring.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zarek, Deleted member 18522, Allornothing and 2 others
Cope. Chad is deeply and magically in love with Stacy and he will creampie her on Valentine’s Day and make mogger offspring.
Mega cope, chad is disposable now and girls are friend in the brain from too many cocks

• WTF
Reactions: Zarek
CLIFFS: everyone is unhappy and lack actual connection, not just you. Everyone puts a facade up, stop feeling so bad cause your not alone in the way you feel

Yes it’s Valentine’s Day, yes your spending another one alone and you think things will never get better

View attachment 2074498

(I’m talking ab getting a romantic relationship In which everything is great, lmao I almost feel from laughter typing that that)

View attachment 2074500

There are MANY normies, htns, chadlites and chads (yes chads, yes ik some, yea they are sick of girls degeneracy and getting cucked, yes chad gets cucked) who will of course spend Valentine’s Day ALONE.

Yea, they may talk to some girls, some may make out with a girl, and a couple will be having sex, men from all these ranges will be doing this

View attachment 2074499

Most WILL AND DO GET NOTHING, and if they do get anything it’s from a used up whore, not some low body count girl with Christian values where it actually feels great but no

View attachment 2074501

it’s pointless to feel shitty ab yourself for being alone and let me tell you why.

Girls have been ran through, a lot of girls come from broken household in which daddy broke their heart and if dad was a good dad, mommy cheated on left his ass behind for being a good dad (female nature), her seeing this messed her up and in turn made her a hoe, all her friends are hoes (tell me who ur friends are and I’ll show you who you are)
They’re all being encouraged to be hoes, but they aren’t happy, they might brag ab some bullshit

And girls are fucking miserable too man, I’ve never seen so many women depressed irl (despite the facade they need to put on social media)

View attachment 2074507

but I’ve talked to many many many people, ranging from ugly beckys to fine Stacie’s, incels, to chads, and they all have one thing in common

-dating sucks ass nowadays, all desire romantic attachment from an loyal partner but nobody can find it, those that do find it are extremely rare and few and total outliers. Men and women of all types have never been so spiritually, emotional, and physically isolated from each other
View attachment 2074508

Girls have taken plenty and plenty of dicks to the point they’re just depressed, numb, and are given some shitty anti depressant to cope and continue taking dick for that momentary validation but it leaves them even more empty

View attachment 2074510

What’s more is that people WILL post some bullshit on Valentine’s Day, and try to show off how happy they are in their romantic lives, and make you think how everyone is having a great time but you, but it’s all a facade

Social media:
View attachment 2074513

Reality:

View attachment 2074518
Everyone’s putting up an act, everyone’s pretty miserable in their day to day lives when it comes to dating.

• JFL
Reactions: ascension, Deleted member 18522, HarrierDuBois and 1 other person
031CDC44 C046 4611 92FE 94F1CD05A4D9

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, RecessedChinCel and smoothsexy
Damn thats crazy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
Valentines day is nothing but glorified betabuxxxing for men...

Valentines day is nothing but glorified betabuxxxing for men...
how is it betabuxxig when girls buy presents for their bfs and drive them around you pathetic coper?

View attachment 2074498

View attachment 2074500

View attachment 2074499

View attachment 2074501

View attachment 2074507

View attachment 2074508

View attachment 2074510

Social media:
View attachment 2074513

Reality:

View attachment 2074518

Valentines day is 14th today is the 10th bud you're wrong

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16453
how is it betabuxxig when girls buy presents for their bfs and drive them around you pathetic coper?
Its the ratio.Most people buying valentine gifts are usual men for women that don't truly love them.

Out of all the languages , you chose to speak facts.

Most stuff here is true, some may argue but it depends on everyones life , social circle etc.

Brutal times we live in, we can only try to be happy with every small thing we can get and not base our happiness on finding that unicorn type of girlfriend, just like how girls dream of that unicorn type of boyfriend (perfect boyfriend, good height, good looking, loyal etc). It works both ways

Nuke europe and usa asap someone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453
Out of all the languages , you chose to speak facts.

Most stuff here is true, some may argue but it depends on everyones life , social circle etc.

Brutal times we live in, we can only try to be happy with every small thing we can get and not base our happiness on finding that unicorn type of girlfriend, just like how girls dream of that unicorn type of boyfriend (perfect boyfriend, good height, good looking, loyal etc). It works both ways

Nuke europe and usa asap someone
It’s true, romantic relationships are screwed and sadly things will only get worse

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13626
It’s true, romantic relationships are screed and sadly things will only get worse
Only hope for white guys are non white girls and isolated white girls from rural parts of town with no internet.

I hate people who act like Chad doesnt have it a million times better than Incels.I hate you

I hate people who act like Chad doesnt have it a million times better than Incels.I hate you
Chad with nt and social circle and good childhood w money, yes

Chad that got beat up by his drunk dad who also hit his mom, has a genetic imbalance in his brain making him have mood swings from manic to depressed and anxious 24/7, drug addicted and criminal record, no

Not everyone pretty is happy, they just have more options in dating.

tru even the high quality girls don’t have it as easy as we assume. sure they have a million options on online dating but they have to sift through so many bad experiences and guys just after sex

the girl i’m currently dating who is 20 told me she quit using dating apps cuz the men on there were so low quality. she said one guy she met on tinder was so weird she just has to stop the date during the middle of it