Why your hero is leaving this forum

D

Deleted member 21712

41yo legend with 60 dumpster dived slays
Over the time I've been a member here I've become somewhat of a hero within the community, so it will probably come as a shock to you all that I'm actually leaving.

I've pondered over the point of this forum, sure it has good advice, but you don't need to be a member to read the few good threads, I could just be a lurker without an account.

If I ask a question here, it will just get shitposting replies, so this forum is all about reading original thread posts, but pointless to ever ask a question.

So what's the point then? I think people are just here because this is the last remaining place where you can release a little steam and call someone a cuck or a faggot, and that's great if you have anger inside of you, but I no longer have that anger.

I used to be a little bit angry, but after i turned 40 I had the realization that THIS WILL BE THE YEAR WHERE I MAKE IT. I could forsee myself having my face buried deep between 18-19 year old goddess buttcheeks and it was such a releif after having experienced the worst dryspell the last couple of years post-covid.

So why would I be angry now that I have my whole life ahead of me? I'm not, therefore, I should be out worshipping ass instead of posting high IQ posts on here.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Biiyo03 and justbentbro
nigger who are you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Okkypras, Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 21620 and 15 others
Over the time I've been a member here I've become somewhat of a hero within the community, so it will probably come as a shock to you all that I'm actually leaving.

I've pondered over the point of this forum, sure it has good advice, but you don't need to be a member to read the few good threads, I could just be a lurker without an account.

If I ask a question here, it will just get shitposting replies, so this forum is all about reading original thread posts, but pointless to ever ask a question.

So what's the point then? I think people are just here because this is the last remaining place where you can release a little steam and call someone a cuck or a faggot, and that's great if you have anger inside of you, but I no longer have that anger.

I used to be a little bit angry, but after i turned 40 I had the realization that THIS WILL BE THE YEAR WHERE I MAKE IT. I could forsee myself having my face buried deep between 18-19 year old goddess buttcheeks and it was such a releif after having experienced the worst dryspell the last couple of years post-covid.

So why would I be angry now that I have my whole life ahead of me? I'm not, therefore, I should be out worshipping ass instead of posting high IQ posts on here.
JFL if you think anybody here knows you

• JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Dnr but you definitely narcy mog me and arvid

Good luck with that

Narcy jfl
You’re a nobody
Wont be remembered or missed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
This is the first time I see your nick.

you are FORTY?? and posting on this website as if you will be missed by a bunch of incels? truly over for greycel losers

• +1
Reactions: Verse
This is the first time I see your nick.
nigga ask annny of the OG's. I'm like a brother to them @bugeater23 @Компенсатор всего

you are FORTY?? and posting on this website as if you will be missed by a bunch of incels? truly over for greycel losers
I will be missed dearly, but I'm not talking to the inkw crowd that's making us OG slayers leave. I'm talking about all the OG slayers

Didn't read a single word + who're you?

• JFL
Reactions: chadtindermoney
a
I will be missed dearly, but I'm not talking to the inkw crowd that's making us OG slayers leave. I'm talking about all the OG slayers
are you an actual sexy hot chad slayed?? i don't think so

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
old fart ass nigga

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and Deleted member 14693
pm me your face

Bro I'm gonna miss you so much 😢😢😢 but the 2 weeks you were on this forum were the best weeks of my life :love::love::love:. Everything you posted made me feel a warm feeling in my heart :love::love::love: and in my pants as it caused me to cum uncontrollably :love::love::love:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: to be human, Deleted member 21712 and Biiyo03
nigga ask annny of the OG's. I'm like a brother to them @bugeater23 @Компенсатор всего
Fuck, you're a fucking schizophrenic who in a few days has spawned a bunch of threads on a board with retard topics. I don't fucking know you, you're just an anonymous person. Fuck you out of here, you fucking dog

• JFL
Reactions: Aypo129 and incel194012940
Come back, buddy boyo.