Why You’re Only 3 Months Away from Success: The Power of the NTpill

ivan.kuk

ivan.kuk

Gold
Listen up, guys. You’ve been lied to. The biggest obstacle between you and the life you want isn’t your looks, your height, or even your social skills. It’s the bullshit mental barriers you’ve built up over the years. You think Chad was just born into greatness? Sure, genetics play a role, but the real difference is that Chad doesn’t give a fuck.

You’re spending hours obsessing over every little flaw, convincing yourself you’ll never be good enough. But here’s the truth: you’re only 3 months away from a completely different life if you just swallow the NTpill. For those of you who don’t know, the NTpill is about adopting the mindset of someone who doesn’t give a damn about the trivial bullshit that’s been holding you back.

For too long, you’ve been stuck in your head, replaying the same negative thoughts over and over. You’ve convinced yourself that rejection is the end of the world, that people are constantly judging you, that you’ll never be good enough. That’s your problem, not your face, not your height, not even your social status.

I was where you are now—isolated, bitter, and full of excuses. But the second I stopped caring so much and just started living, everything changed. I stopped overanalyzing every interaction, stopped letting rejection cripple me, and guess what? I started seeing results.

Here’s the kicker: I’m not some genetically blessed Chad. I’m just a regular guy, an LTN-MTN at best. But within 3 months of adopting the NTpill mindset, I started making connections, getting dates, and actually enjoying life.

You’re not going to find happiness locked in your room, wallowing in self-pity. The NTpill is your wake-up call. It’s time to stop giving a shit about what others think, stop letting rejection define you, and start living the life you’ve been too scared to chase.

Are you ready to stop coping and start winning? Or are you going to keep hiding behind your excuses? The choice is yours, but I promise you this: 3 months with the NTpill will change everything.

Don’t believe me? Fine. Stay where you are. But I’m out here living proof that the NTpill works. It’s up to you whether you want to join me or keep wasting your time.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mlbmogger252, laaltin, Blond3cel and 14 others
Listen up, guys. You’ve been lied to. The biggest obstacle between you and the life you want isn’t your looks, your height, or even your social skills. It’s the bullshit mental barriers you’ve built up over the years. You think Chad was just born into greatness? Sure, genetics play a role, but the real difference is that Chad doesn’t give a fuck.

You’re spending hours obsessing over every little flaw, convincing yourself you’ll never be good enough. But here’s the truth: you’re only 3 months away from a completely different life if you just swallow the NTpill. For those of you who don’t know, the NTpill is about adopting the mindset of someone who doesn’t give a damn about the trivial bullshit that’s been holding you back.

For too long, you’ve been stuck in your head, replaying the same negative thoughts over and over. You’ve convinced yourself that rejection is the end of the world, that people are constantly judging you, that you’ll never be good enough. That’s your problem, not your face, not your height, not even your social status.

I was where you are now—isolated, bitter, and full of excuses. But the second I stopped caring so much and just started living, everything changed. I stopped overanalyzing every interaction, stopped letting rejection cripple me, and guess what? I started seeing results.

Here’s the kicker: I’m not some genetically blessed Chad. I’m just a regular guy, an LTN-MTN at best. But within 3 months of adopting the NTpill mindset, I started making connections, getting dates, and actually enjoying life.

You’re not going to find happiness locked in your room, wallowing in self-pity. The NTpill is your wake-up call. It’s time to stop giving a shit about what others think, stop letting rejection define you, and start living the life you’ve been too scared to chase.

Are you ready to stop coping and start winning? Or are you going to keep hiding behind your excuses? The choice is yours, but I promise you this: 3 months with the NTpill will change everything.

Don’t believe me? Fine. Stay where you are. But I’m out here living proof that the NTpill works. It’s up to you whether you want to join me or keep wasting your time.
Shit formatting, but good thread

autists and retards are on their way to meatride chad and say ''BS, only looks matter''

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055
W thread

• +1
what defines " not to give a fuck" ?

DNRD, how tall are you?

There is a lot of truth in there, great to follow even if you are focused on looksmaxing (which is still a paramount).

• Love it
Reactions: ItsOverLawg
Most guys here don't focus enough on cultivating a good lifestyle. You know yourself when you feel really good for a period of time everything flows much better.
You are ABSOLUTELY right, nt pill is crucial and brutal : it can make or break you

• +1
NT is only applicable when you are above threshold, it’s indeed over for truecels, but there’s definitely light for volcels.

• +1
Reactions: WBC323
NTpill doesn’t apply once your social circle collapsed and you’re fully reliant on OLD.

• +1
Reactions: Sodoku
NTpill doesn’t apply once your social circle collapsed and you’re fully reliant on OLD.
it does. NT pill always applies.
You are ABSOLUTELY right, nt pill is crucial and brutal : it can make or break you
NT is only applicable when you are above threshold, it’s indeed over for truecels, but there’s definitely light for volcels.
Read every word. Good thread
It's doable to be above the treshold.A lot of guys here go off of what they read here, and not actual irl experiences they could have.

• +1

Thats fully on you, you can ALWAYS build a new one ?
Everything else is cope to fell yourself better.

I know plenty of people moving to entire different Regions and getting a new friend circle.