Why you’re wasting your time

LilJojo

LilJojo

Zephir
Do you seriously think vitamins or peptides will improve your jaw?

Do you seriously think by hitting your face with stainless steel hammers it will ascend you?

Do you seriously think by getting a surgery that you will fuck JBs when you aren’t even NT?

Everything that works in a short amount of time like gymmaxing, skincare, lifts, chewing is called cope. Meanwhile niggas think fucking vitamin C162 and unknown peptides made by a Chinese slave in Dubai will help them in any way.

The blue pill has ascended me more than the black pill. Quit wasting your time hoping for a small change in 6 months.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: john788, SkullDynamics, febinopry and 3 others
Everything that works in a short amount of time like gymmaxing, skincare, lifts, chewing is called cope
This is the shit that actually ascends
Gym, lifts , good hair , skin care = mogger irl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Haydez, boss8055, john788 and 2 others
Do you seriously think vitamins or peptides will improve your jaw?

Do you seriously think by hitting your face with stainless steel hammers it will ascend you?

Do you seriously think by getting a surgery that you will fuck JBs when you aren’t even NT?

Everything that works in a short amount of time like gymmaxing, skincare, lifts, chewing is called cope. Meanwhile niggas think fucking vitamin C162 and unknown peptides made by a Chinese slave in Dubai will help them in any way.

The blue pill has ascended me more than the black pill. Quit wasting your time hoping for a small change in 6 months.
Just lose weight, improve hair, get skincare routine, u fat fuk

the blue pill? lol, wtf is this? boyo improve your looks or keep coping, you clearly aren't a chad

Just lose weight, improve hair, get skincare routine, u fat fuk

the blue pill? lol, wtf is this? boyo improve your looks or keep coping, you clearly aren't a chad
That’s why I get IOIs lol

There’s a lot of exemple of guy who have done surgery and got insane change in their life quality
Are you currently scheduled to do surgery? If it’s more than a year away stop hoping on surgeries to save your life

• +1
Reactions: john788 and SnowDiles
is this enough
get to 12% bf
make eyebrows and eyelashes bigger using oral minox
whiten teeth with 3d whitening strips
skincare? (idk what to use for eyebags, lips, wheter to use sunscreen or not, which sunscreen etc)
clean diet + 20g collagen + 2g vit c ed
hair just letting it grow

This is the shit that actually ascends
Gym, lifts , good hair , skin care = mogger irl

If only. I did everything and still in the end I have to go for bimax - all that effort just to find out it was for nothing.:feelswhy: