why zygo implants aren't projected like this?

Z

zygoLife

Banned
A3BA371A 53C1 43C5 B4BD 154795A14CBE

i noticed that this low, more maxillary projection always gives bloated, feminine look, also doesnt make any sense if youre not recessed and you should get implants only if youre not.
So why zygo implants arent designed for zygoma arch like I marked? that should give you- wider face, higher fwhr and more pronounced cheekbones, maybe wouldnt help with hollow cheeks as much but if youre not recessed with decent jaw you will have hollow cheeks anyway

wow people here got so much knowledge!
thank y'all for all answers now I know everything my zygo implants will definitely come out good!!

@DatGuyYouLike

View attachment 840593
i noticed that this low, more maxillary projection always gives bloated, feminine look, also doesnt make any sense if youre not recessed and you should get implants only if youre not.
So why zygo implants arent designed for zygoma arch like I marked? that should give you- wider face, higher fwhr and more pronounced cheekbones, maybe wouldnt help with hollow cheeks as much but if youre not recessed with decent jaw you will have hollow cheeks anyway
Its cuz male cheek implant idea is new, there is only 2 (maybe 3) legit guy who is doing them, and they dont have anough experience so there is only 1 good result in whole internet which is @Saiyan

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
They are.

There's an entire catalogue of zygomatic implants that augment and enhance different aspects of the malar cheek, zygoma, and zygomatic arch.

The implant you're referring to is called a sub-malar implant, which projects medially. It's perhaps the most common form of zygomatic implants, but it's not the only one. This implant, in my opinion, isn't feasible for a young male aesthetic - which, ideally, would augment that lateral zygomatic arch in a horizontal way; creating a cut and chiselled cheek area.

Here is a brochure of all the different MEDPOR facial implants that are currently available, and you will be able to see the type of implant that you're seeking. (Pg. 9)

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
@DatGuyYouLike
Originally they were designed for women, male zygo implants have had less time to be developed. Even some of Eppleys results dont look good despite the attempt of masculine design, its hit and miss.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043