WHY

D

Deleted member 17791

Insane in the brain
Why did the fag government put tretinoin behind a prescription?:lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

NOOOOOOO:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

What do I do now boyos? Do I just have to go with retinol?

Fuck this gay ass earth. Fuck our gay ass leaders, they can go fuck themselves.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
You can't just ask ur gp? Mine just threw some at me no shits given

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: subhuman to mtn and Deleted member 17791
Maybe get a bit of acne on ur skin and tell them you need it for the acne and to prevent it in the future

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman to mtn and Matthias8272
You can't just ask ur gp? Mine just threw some at me no shits given
I remember I once scammed gp for xanax after claiming I was sleepless for many nights jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Matthias8272 and Deleted member 17791
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
You're right. I can just get my dad to get some for me.:Comfy:

:Comfy:
Can you not? It's pretty cheap and funded, but maybe it's different over there.

• Woah
Over

• JFL
Can you not? It's pretty cheap and funded, but maybe it's different over there.
I don't know for sure. I could just ask. That shit is free I'm pretty sure.

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
What does xanax do?
It chills you out and makes it easy to sleep, I only used a quarter pill cause it is very addictive and I don't wanna be a druggie

• JFL
It chills you out and makes it easy to sleep, I only used a quarter pill cause it is very addictive and I don't wanna be a druggie
Okay. So that's what that thing does

I remember I once scammed gp for xanax after claiming I was sleepless for many nights jfl
I knew a doctor that would prescribe you morphine if you had a scratch on your arm. Or, "Ugh, doc. I was putting my shoes on and accidentally slightly bent a toe back too far. It feels sprang, but not too painful. I can still walk, jog, run, but ugh. I rather not deal with this slight tingling feeling."

The doctor knew exactly what to do. "No problem. I'll write you a script of oxycodone, xanax, and muscle relaxers."

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, subhuman to mtn, Deleted member 18244 and 1 other person
I knew a doctor that would prescribe you morphine if you had a scratch on your arm. Or, "Ugh, doc. I was putting my shoes on and accidentally slightly bent a toe back too far. It feels sprang, but not too painful. I can still walk, jog, run, but ugh. I rather not deal with this slight tingling feeling."

The doctor knew exactly what to do. "No problem. I'll write you a script of oxycodone, xanax, and muscle relaxers."
Based doctor.

What did he look like?

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Deleted member 18244
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, subhuman to mtn and Deleted member 17791
Come on. You have to know that’s one of his schizo fever dreams.
Wtf mog? Are you turning against me? Get the fuck out of it with that skitzo shit, amateur. I'll skitzo you in your ass, nigga.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 18244
Wtf mog? Are you turning against me? Get the fuck out of it with that skitzo shit, amateur. I'll skitzo you in your ass, nigga.
based. I knew it was the right decision to let you go. @Aladin his power is growing.:feelshmm:

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Aladin
based. I knew it was the right decision to let you go. @Aladin his power is growing.:feelshmm:
his hope will make the rape all the more delicious brother

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, BigJimsWornOutTires and Deleted member 17791
Aladin can suck on my balls, too, while mog licks up the treats.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Matthias8272, Deleted member 18244 and Deleted member 17791
Aladin can suck on my balls, too, while mog licks up the treats.
Dragon Ball GIF by Toei Animation

He's the warrior from my dreams @Aladin ! I know it!. Me and @BigJimsWornOutTires are destined to fight!

• Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
u aint doing shit nigga! you're sitting in your whore mother's basement, or is it your grandmappy, running your fucking mouth.

• JFL
  • JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and Deleted member 17791
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and BigJimsWornOutTires
I can write a novel that will send you to the foodbank jimmy
How the fuck writing a bunch of shit will cause me to have to use a food bank instead of the usual steak houses and grocery stores? that didn't make any fucking sense. are you SURE, you're not the skitzo in this story? think about it.

• JFL
How the fuck writing a bunch of shit will cause me to have to use a food bank instead of the usual steak houses and grocery stores? that didn't make any fucking sense. are you SURE, you're not the skitzo in this story? think about it.
cope

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Deleted member 18244
Then how about i swing this dick from nantucket all the way to the asylum so you can suck it?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and BigJimsWornOutTires
Get from india

• JFL
  • +1
Then how about i swing this dick from nantucket all the way to the asylum so you can suck it?
I'm writing a novel called, Read This Novel — Ignore the Other Authors. So it's about my big dick and what I think about other authors. Approx 950 pages of me violating the reader's eyes and mind. An excerpt from the book,

... so I slap my big dick across your face. And so you can feel that sting. I hit it again against your mouth. At this point, all you can do is smack your lips at it as your tongue tries to get in on that action. I then flop it over your head, thus my shaved smooth balls now against your lips ...

• JFL
  • Woah
I'm writing a novel called, Read This Novel — Ignore the Other Authors. So it's about my big dick and what I think about other authors. Approx 950 pages of me violating the reader's eyes and mind. An excerpt from the book,

... so I slap my big dick across your face. And so you can feel that sting. I hit it again against your mouth. At this point, all you can do is smack your lips at it as your tongue tries to get in on that action. I then flop it over your head, thus my shaved smooth balls now against your lips ...
Mirin that you to know to Courier + double space

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Deleted member 17791

will you post your book for the public to read... for free????

• JFL
will you post your book for the public to read... for free????
On the contrary, I have a much more clever approach. I'll charge $500 per book. That concept would intrigue the reader to purchase it. I'll also include a pop-up middle finger inserted inside the center. So when you open the book, the middle finger erects as my way of saying, you just got fucked.

• JFL
On the contrary, I have a much more clever approach. I'll charge $500 per book. That concept would intrigue the reader to purchase it. I'll also include a pop-up middle finger inserted inside the center. So when you open the book, the middle finger erects as my way of saying, you just got fucked.
I'll read a pdf of your book on the internet for free.:feelshmm:

• JFL
I'll read a pdf of your book on the internet for free.:feelshmm:
Then I'll hire hackers to insert a trojan into the pdf and have them offer the free book through pirate sites and discord and waste of life hubs. As that message spreads, WARNING: BE WARY OF DOWNLOADING COPIES OF 'Read This Novel — Ignore the Other Authors,' IT WILL CONTAIN AN ATTACHED VIRUS; readers will be skeptical about downloading it.

• JFL
Then I'll hire hackers to insert a trojan into the pdf and have them offer the free book through pirate sites and discord and waste of life hubs. As that message spreads, WARNING: BE WEARY OF DOWNLOADING COPIES OF 'Read This Novel — Ignore the Other Authors,' IT WILL CONTAIN AN ATTACHED VIRUS; readers will be skeptical about downloading it.
I don't care about viruses. Its all good.:Comfy:

• Hmm...
I don't care about viruses. Its all good.:Comfy:
Touche. Trojans are overrated anyway. Even Google's shitty creepy spy phones, Androids, are fortified against viruses. But I wonder what Apple thought about that recent hack from the feds. Booyah.

• JFL
Touche. Trojans are overrated anyway. Even Google's shitty creepy spy phones, Androids, are fortified against viruses. But I wonder what Apple thought about that recent hack from the feds. Booyah.
They prolly just let them in. Applecucks give the government backdoor access.:feelswhy:

• So Sad
Order from the motherland. Tretinoin shipped from India is dirt cheap.

• JFL