why’d an old dude get mad when he realized a girl wasn’t serving him his food

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

talentless short ugly dicklet failure
at the old folk home some slut named Makayla was supposed to bring this old fart his food but she got busy and asked me to go bring it out to him. So I walked out to that old guys table and he was sitting with other old people. I set his plate down and he said “thanks so much Makayla” and the old fart friend said to him “oh that is not Makayla” and the old fart turned around and saw me. And he looked so mortified and humiliated as if he just shit his diaper

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, moggathon, sweetheart and 1 other person
That’s just how old people look faggot

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Vermilioncore
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and BrahminBoss
he was wondering if you are a guy or a girl

• So Sad
Reactions: Vermilioncore
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and BrahminBoss
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Vermilioncore
He thought he was in one of them mafia movies where a nurse nonchalantly says oh your guest is not John it’s someone named “ satan” and he looks back mortified and gets shot through the glasses and nurse starts screaming

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore and kyrre
at the old folk home some slut named Makayla was supposed to bring this old fart his food but she got busy and asked me to go bring it out to him. So I walked out to that old guys table and he was sitting with other old people. I set his plate down and he said “thanks so much Makayla” and the old fart friend said to him “oh that is not Makayla” and the old fart turned around and saw me. And he looked so mortified and humiliated as if he just shit his diaper
Idk bud I’m not a mind reader

• JFL
He thought he was in one of them mafia movies where a nurse nonchalantly says oh your guest is not John it’s someone named “ satan” and he looks back mortified and gets shot through the glasses and nurse starts screaming
nah why the bitch scream she should’ve seen it coming who tf is named Satan 🤣

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
nah why the bitch scream she should’ve seen it coming who tf is named Satan 🤣
Yea no scream she removes her white coat and starts poppin as well

• JFL
the old dude was looking at a younger version of himself and realize what an utter faggot he was

• JFL
Reactions: greycel and Vermilioncore
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Yea no scream she removes her white coat and starts poppin as well
nah she runs off into a waiting suv removes her wig and does a quick clothing change the driver looks at her in the rear view mirror and asks “where are we going” “anywhere but here”

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
he's old maybe he had a mini heart attack from the shock the you were not makayla

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back