Why’d god give me all the bad traits

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

scared
He gave me a little dick, he made me short, ugly, shit vision, poor, non nt, etc.

I’d understand giving me a few bad traits but why all of them. It’s just sad. I would never do that to something I created

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Manletmachine, ElTruecel, horsefacin and 3 others
Ask him when you get to heaven

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: noobs and 5'7 zoomer
Ask him when you get to heaven
What if I don’t make it there when will I get the chance to ask if I’m burning in eternal hellfire

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, 5'7 zoomer and LancasteR
Not many people mention poor vision but it’s a giga incel trait. How are you expected to survive out in the wild without being able to see 10 feet in front of you. Forced to wear glasses and looksmin yourself. Without contacts or lasik, it would be over. Brutal.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and 5'7 zoomer
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Vermilioncore
Not many people mention poor vision but it’s a giga incel trait. How are you expected to survive out in the wild without being able to see 10 feet in front of you. Forced to wear glasses and looksmin yourself. Without contacts or lasik, it would be over. Brutal.
I’m in denial. I don’t use glasses or contacts. If my shit genetics cause my death, then let it be so. I just wasn’t meant to be here, so my body is trying to tell me that.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BrahminBoss, 5'7 zoomer and MostGLSlayer
Is there unironically any way to get a bigger penis?

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Manletmachine, 5'7 zoomer and nigkook
Ngl I have poor vision but in nature it wouldn't really prevent me from surviving.
Having a blurry vision is not really that useful, it's just annoying when I can't read shit on signs far away, but I would be able to see preys etc..

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Vermilioncore and MostGLSlayer
Ngl I have poor vision but in nature it wouldn't really prevent me from surviving.
Having a blurry vision is not really that useful, it's just annoying when I can't read shit on signs far away, but I would be able to see preys etc..
Same, I can see, I just can’t read

• So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Yeah I have astigmatism. It’s a curse since it’s a dominant gene for some reason.

• +1
  • JFL
Same, I can see, I just can’t read
People think that I need glasses to see a fence post in front of me.
Glasses are only a convenience. I'm not blind, yes I have poor vision but it only affects how I see small details. So in term of survivals I have bigger issues.
Lot of caveman probably had vision problems, they just got used to it probably.

• +1
  • JFL
Yeah I have astigmatism. It’s a curse since it’s a dominant gene for some reason.
My dad has that, he always go far away from his screen to see texts.
I'm myope so I have poor vision but only from far distances.

• JFL
He gave me a little dick, he made me short, ugly, shit vision, poor, non nt, etc.

I’d understand giving me a few bad traits but why all of them. It’s just sad. I would never do that to something I created
In all fairness, a lot of those things are not genetic so much as they are just the result of poor health/habits. Small dick, short, shit vision, etc. None nt is just the natural consequence of ugliness

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
In all fairness, a lot of those things are not genetic so much as they are just the result of poor health/habits. Small dick, short, shit vision, etc. None nt is just the natural consequence of ugliness
Cmon bud I couldn’t control my height. I ate all the veggies in the world when I was young. Look at Ramirez he was 6’1 and only ate garbage. Also your dick size is genetic.
Maybe poor vision is my fault, but cmon the rest of that stuff is up to god

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine

ive tried so hard to revive my faith in christianity but its legit so hard to find an answer to why he would even allow deformities and all sorts of suffering that isnt the usual reddit cope of "muhhh its the evil of mankind god cant control that"

its not even that bad of an answer but in the same breath people will be perfectly fine with the idea of seemingly random miracles. just cant wrap my head around why hed save some retarded foid from a lethal crash but would allow subhumans to be born

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, BrahminBoss and Vermilioncore

if you turned nt, would you miss being non nt

ive tried so hard to revive my faith in christianity but its legit so hard to find an answer to why he would even allow deformities and all sorts of suffering that isnt the usual reddit cope of "muhhh its the evil of mankind god cant control that"

its not even that bad of an answer but in the same breath people will be perfectly fine with the idea of seemingly random miracles. just cant wrap my head around why hed save some retarded foid from a lethal crash but would allow subhumans to be born
No way to know. I’ll always be scared

• So Sad

Do shrooms Ull get answer.
And join Latter Day Saints for true path

• JFL
Cause god isn’t real

its probably hilarious

• WTF
Reactions: teefight

Imagine that but brown and you get me

if you turned nt, would you miss being non nt
What kind of retarded question is this? Autism ADHD doesn't make you special it makes everyday life and interacting with people hell

what do you think is matt dillon's thought when he looked in the mirror and realize he longer looks like this:

img-matt-dillon_104749157011.jpg

but now looks like this and will only gradually get worse:

5bdb2710bde70f317b508de1

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Vermilioncore and Manletmachine
Cmon bud I couldn’t control my height. I ate all the veggies in the world when I was young. Look at Ramirez he was 6’1 and only ate garbage. Also your dick size is genetic.
Maybe poor vision is my fault, but cmon the rest of that stuff is up to god
Veggies are poison. Should have been eating raw meat and raw milk

if you’re so non NT how come you’re always conversing with your slut coworkers

• JFL
what do you think is matt dillon's thought when he looked in the mirror and realize he longer looks like this:

5bdb2710bde70f317b508de1
Nah he still mogged in that movie, especially with the stubble when he kills the kids.

CHAD AF
IMG 3444

• JFL

5bdb2710bde70f317b508de1
He accepts he’s an old fart

• So Sad
Reactions: radicalrationalist
if you’re so non NT how come you’re always conversing with your slut coworkers
Because they always talk to me. I always struggle with what to respond. They’re so slutty they can’t keep quiet around big cock men

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
Because they always talk to me. I always struggle with what to respond. They’re so slutty they can’t keep quiet around big cock men
But your cock is small