whyd he think it was hot for them to have a big mouth?

I

isis_Bleach

Life of HELL INC
my cousin always talked about how x or y girl at his school looksxlike she couldvfit like 3 apples in her mouth. i never understood why he thougjt thats hot. maybe if they can fit a lot of stuff in yheir mouth they can give fire head. i wouldnt know cause ive only raped virgins.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore and Lonenely sigma
why the fuck your name ISIS nigger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lidian, isis_Bleach and Lonenely sigma
Just a weird fetish. It looks disgusting to anyone with a normal brain. But yeah its probably for getting a head

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
yeah ISIS is my biggest enemy nigga
Yeah all of that may be really interesting and all, and I'd really wish to learn about differences in different subreligions, but you aren't giving me reps so I can't go on

• +1
Reactions: shia.jihadist and isis_Bleach
  • JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
Yeah all of that may be really interesting and all, and I'd really wish to learn about differences in different subreligions, but you aren't giving me reps so I can't go on
my bad nigger

• JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach and Lonenely sigma
would it feel good to get sucked up by a bitch with a cavernous hole?

your biggest enemy is the west u low iq dog. isis is your brothers
Gotta love .org. Guy is talking about geopolitics and getting dick sucked in the same reply

• JFL
  • +1
I don’t need a big mouth because I ain’t really packinn down there. That’s like getting a huge suitcase for a day trip

• +1
I don’t need a big mouth because I ain’t really packinn down there. That’s like getting a huge suitcase for a day trip
exactly thats what i thought. and his shit was smaller than mine too and my shit is small. i remember when we were 15 (and by then 99% of dudes dick is done growing so its sad he even said this) he said he was still hoping to get to 6 inches cuz hes 5.5 bonepressed and by that time i was already over 6 and when we compared cocks i saw mine was bigger. maybe he kust thinks his shit is big cuz cuz he watches blacked

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
exactly thats what i thought. and his shit was smaller than mine too and my shit is small. i remember when we were 15 (and by then 99% of dudes dick is done growing so its sad he even said this) he said he was still hoping to get to 6 inches cuz hes 5.5 bonepressed and by that time i was already over 6 and when we compared cocks i saw mine was bigger. maybe he kust thinks his shit is big cuz cuz he watches blacked
nah ain’t no hoe finna hawktuah on that lil sausage innit.
It’s already bad enough for me at only 6inch when she sucks me off and says “mmm that fat cock” I just kinda get sad because I know it ain’t fat or big she’s just hyping her man up so I’m appreciative but I know deep down I’m garbage and I’ve seen all I need to see

• +1
my cousin always talked about how x or y girl at his school looksxlike she couldvfit like 3 apples in her mouth. i never understood why he thougjt thats hot. maybe if they can fit a lot of stuff in yheir mouth they can give fire head. i wouldnt know cause ive only raped virgins.
Large mouth might be correlated with good fwhr, malocclusion and forward growth

• Woah
ISIS would rather kill a shia for existing instead of some kafir faggot who raped 11 young boys
yes but you guys have to team up to take out the west/america yk. then kill each other but take out the big threat first

Users who are viewing this thread

Back