Why’d she say I was just a friend

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

god make my life great inc
At my old job I thought I this Latina was my gf. We always Texted and I kissed her neck and we always hugged and texted hearts but one day I saw her hugging another guy and I raged and left the kitchen and sat in the basement

and she came down and said “what’s wrong?”
I said “I thought we had a thing.”
She laughed and said “how could you think that? We’re just friends” and threw an arm around me like a buddy

then I quit work the next day and she got mad asf and texted me asking why I quit and I just blocked her

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: murdah, med, Thebbcmaxxer and 1 other person
@vermillioncorefan i got mad asl at that hoe but we still kept each other on fb. But she took away all the heart reacts on my photos 😭

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
This all happened in the kitchen. The bear typeshut innit ☠️

• JFL
At my old job I thought I this Latina was my gf. We always Texted and I kissed her neck and we always hugged and texted hearts but one day I saw her hugging another guy and I raged and left the kitchen and sat in the basement

She laughed and said “how could you think that? We’re just friends” and threw an arm around me like a buddy

then I quit work the next day and she got mad asf and texted me asking why I quit and I just blocked her
I understand these foids less and less with each passing day...

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
I understand these foids less and less with each passing day...
I guess “friendship” to some women involves kissing, texting hearts and being flirty with men. It’s over

I guess “friendship” to some women involves kissing, texting hearts and being flirty with men. It’s over
Maybe she just liked the validation you were giving to her. If you wouldn't have been angry you could've fucked her.

Never trust no latina

Small pecker

• JFL
Reactions: Zeta
Maybe she just liked the validation you were giving to her. If you wouldn't have been angry you could've fucked her.
Nah one time I tried saying something like “let’s chill in your bedroom” and she said “why you always thinking about sex? Is that all you want from me?” She was a virgin. I could’ve taken her hymen but instead another guy did. He also impregnated her too lol

Nah one time I tried saying something like “let’s chill in your bedroom” and she said “why you always thinking about sex? Is that all you want from me?” She was a virgin. I could’ve taken her hymen but instead another guy did. He also impregnated her too lol
My guess is that she didn't like you enough.

why not I took a shower and was being myself
This remembers me of that time when I went out with this foid. She liked me a lot, and when I proposed to go to my home indirectly she said something like: 'it is too soon for that :feelswhat:'

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
This remembers me of that time when I went out with this foid. She liked me a lot, and when I proposed to go to my home indirectly she said something like: 'it is too soon for that :feelswhat:'

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Should’ve said “too soon for what?”

Some foids are not that easy brah

• +1
Some foids are not that easy brah
Then how come there’s videos of some foids suckin a nigga off in the subway station in public or sucking them off in the middle of traffic 😤

Then how come there’s videos of some foids suckin a nigga off in the subway station in public or sucking them off in the middle of traffic 😤
It depends on the foid. Some are sluts, some are not.

It depends on the foid. Some are sluts, some are not.
Nah they’re all evil I gotta cleanse them and sacrifice them to a goat
I’m so normal :)

Real bro

• +1
:feelskek:

• Woah
@vermillioncorefan i got mad asl at that hoe but we still kept each other on fb. But she took away all the heart reacts on my photos 😭
what a petty slut:feelskek:

• JFL
chad for having work gf and home gf:feelsrope::feelsokman:

• +1
  • So Sad