Why’d she say “you’re not hubby material”

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

without a single desirable trait
At my old job some slut coworker asked me for a banana so she can give it to some old fart, so I gave it to her and she said “ew this one’s all black and rotten looking” and I replied “but that’s just on the outside, honey, it’s what’s on the inside that matters,” as I peeled it and revealed a fresh spotless banana

She smiled and leaned on the table and said “you’re not hubby material huh”

Why?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: motiascension, hopecel, Rhinoplastyordie and 3 others
At my old job some slut coworker asked me for a banana so she can give it to some old fart, so I gave it to her and she said “ew this one’s all black and rotten looking” and I replied “but that’s just on the outside, honey, it’s what’s on the inside that matters,” as I peeled it and revealed a fresh spotless banana

Why?
Stop questioning foid's actions, most of the time they don't know why either

• +1
Reactions: sb23
Stop questioning foid's actions, most of the time they don't know why either
Yeah but that was just an odd thing to say to me, like why? I’m not marrying her or even fucking her so why ask that

Why?
bro idk i do shit like that too but foids tell me they think I have kids because I'm "serious" (????)

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
She wants to fuck

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach and Vermilioncore

Why?
She smiled and leaned on the table and said “you’re not hubby material huh."

I replied with raised eyebrows, "The fuck asked you if I was or not?" She didn't say anything. I raised my hand and showed her the back of it and said, "Go ahead, say something."

Hearts manifested in her eyes. She grabbed her crotch and reacted, "I made a mess on myself."

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel and Vermilioncore
She smiled and leaned on the table and said “you’re not hubby material huh."

I replied with raised eyebrows, "The fuck asked you if I was or not?" She didn't say anything. I raised my hand and showed her the back of it and said, "Go ahead, say something."

Hearts manifested in her eyes.
“Yeah, definitely not hubby type,” she said, backing away and giving me a seductive look, “my last hubby never raise a hand at me. I cheated on him daily as revenge!”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, isis_Bleach and BigJimsWornOutTires
“Yeah, definitely not hubby type,” she said, backing away and giving me a seductive look, “my last hubby never raise a hand at me. I cheated on him daily as revenge!”
Exactly. A woman's gotta learn her place in this world.

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
what the fuck is a hubby

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, hopecel and Vermilioncore
becuase hubby materials are bald cuckolds with too much dht in their system

0 dht slayers pump and dump jailbaits daily

• +1
Reactions: hopecel and Vermilioncore
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel and piec
It's a thing women call certain men known to hold on to a hub cap during sex.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back