Why’s my little female cousin making Mac and cheese in her bedroom ?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

god make my life great inc
It’s late but she’s making Mac and cheese. It’s weird because there’s no one in there but her and there’s no kitchen in her bed room obviously.

I did see a purple vibratory toy in her bed earlier tho

• JFL
Reactions: GRAVEMAN, aspiringexcel, greycel and 1 other person
It’s late but she’s making Mac and cheese. It’s weird because there’s no one in there but her and there’s no kitchen in her bed room obviously.

I did see a purple vibratory toy in her bed earlier tho
Because she’s a fat retard

cuz she knows ur lactose intolerant and she wants u to poop the bed for a prank:lul:, film it and upload to tiktok and become rich and u poor and she flex on you :lul: and she drive fast over the puddle in here porsche whilst u walking to macdonalds and u get wet and boss angry at you :lul: and you lose job and then you homeless become and then you have no food and then you die :lul:

cuz she knows ur lactose intolerant and she wants u to poop the bed for a prank:lul:, film it and upload to tiktok and become rich and u poor and she flex on you :lul: and she drive fast over the puddle in here porsche whilst u walking to macdonalds and u get wet and boss angry at you :lul: and you lose job and then you homeless become and then you have no food and then you die :lul:
Nah lil bro inserted the emoji 4 mf times 😭

• JFL
Reactions: N1666 and <6PSLcel