Why’s my mom like this

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
I tell her the Coronavirus is in our city and someone who was sick used public transport for like 17 days before being diagnosed.

Yet she doesn’t care, she’s being overly hostile towards me and is getting mad. Then she’s saying god takes care of his own even though multiple christians have died from this already. I’ve kept track with every single update on the virus since the beginning of January. Some retards here might say “oh Muh weak virus”, she’s a prime target for the virus. She’s old, weak and in bad health.

She quite literally doesn’t care for her life tbh

• +1
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2486, chadpreetcel123, Kingkellz and 1 other person
Ngl but you a pussy. I still go out even though a guy was confirmed positive with coronavirus

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
she deserves it at this point

Ngl but you a pussy. I still go out even though a guy was confirmed positive with coronavirus
I literally just said she’s weak, in bad health and old. There’s 10+ cases in my city and she rides public transport, the same public transport that someone sick was using. Are you retarded?

Quite the opposite to my mom tbh: she’s panicking af and asked me why I seemed to not care about anything. I just answered “be chad or die “.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 1100, chadpreetcel123 and 2 others
I literally just said she’s weak, in bad health and old. There’s 10+ cases in my city and she rides public transport, the same public transport that someone sick was using. Are you retarded?
Ah shit my bad, I thought you were scared to go out. I reread it again and it's your mom who's going out, well just explain her how there's no cure to coronavirus and the morality rate is high.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Kingkellz
Ah shit my bad, I thought you were scared to go out. I reread it again and it's your mom who's going out, well just explain her how there's no cure to coronavirus and the morality rate is high.
If I get it I’ll probably survive it unless it mutates but my mom is done for if she gets it 100%, if I lose her I’ll lose my mental health forever
Let her die tbqh ngl
I can’t she’s the only person I have left. If she goes I’m done I’ll probably rope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
its okay bro, after you come back from outside just wash your hands bro!

Holy fuck my b I didn’t even realize you were referring to your mom thought it was some random bitch my bad JFL

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, Deleted member 1560 and Blackout.xl
corona virus will only get alot worse guys, be ready

Quite the opposite to my mom tbh: she’s panicking af and asked me why I seemed to not care about anything. I just answered “be chad or die “.

peak autism

She is more masc than you holy fuck

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
She is more masc than you holy fuck
Damn bro. I’m low T for telling her to Watch out for a virus that kills people like her. I should inject

Damn bro. I’m low T for telling her to Watch out for a virus that kills people like her. I should inject

Huh? I'm not saying you're Low T because of this, you have schizophrenia bro? is bc she doesn't care, alpha asf. now kys

Huh? I'm not saying you're Low T because of this, you have schizophrenia bro? is bc she doesn't care, alpha asf. now kys
Low iq. If she doesn’t care and she dies, then she dies. Over

Your mum's a low inhib slayer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227