Whyyyy did I look so jacked at 18 BMIIIII?????

lebesgue

lebesgue

sexy htn (with BB cream)
PMS. Now im like 19 bmi.

Whyyyy did I look so jacked at 18 BMIIIII?????​

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Spergi, m0ss26, Epola and 4 others
Better back me up After you see my physique

fuck pms

Attachments

• IMG20231118125648.jpg
    IMG20231118125648.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Spergi and AlxIsMatos
Bumperino

bro ur skinny, not jacked at all

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Spergi, m0ss26 and Jasonfedele.is_god
Look jacked for 18 BMI which is underweight
You're not muscular, you're just defined, you have good shoulders and you probably trained a bit of bicep.

You're not muscular, you're just defined, you have good shoulders and you probably trained a bit of bicep.
I feel like I'm capped at a low BMI with low Bf. I don't see myself having a 24 BMI natty. I have avg bideot frame, but not much space to fill out

It’s just ur clavicles and angle fraud

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu
I was also at 18 BMI, and I also looked defined, unfortunately I don't have any more pictures.

But I weighed 55 kg and was 5'11 at the time (I was 18 years old).

Thought I was the only one lol. I've never seen someone not look completely Auschwitzmaxxed at that BMI. Luckily I'm still 16 so I hope my other bones get thicker and bigger

• +1
Reactions: toji.
Thought I was the only one lol. I've never seen someone not look completely Auschwitzmaxxed at that BMI. Luckily I'm still 16 so I hope my other bones get thicker and bigger
Also, good genetics you have my friend. I recommend you to try to gain muscle, it could help you to gain height, or maybe do some sport like volleyball, basketball, basically stretching exercises.

• Woah
Reactions: lebesgue
u dont look jacked but u have good proportions and a base for gymmax. U probably have light bones

• +1
Youre not jacked, decent frame but little muscle

• So Sad
Also, good genetics you have my friend. I recommend you to try to gain muscle, it could help you to gain height, or maybe do some sport like volleyball, basketball, basically stretching exercises.
I play basketball, swim, and lift. I'm also bulking at 4k kcal per day. I have gained a 8-10lbs since that picture

• Love it
Reactions: toji.
I feel like I'm capped at a low BMI with low Bf. I don't see myself having a 24 BMI natty. I have avg bideot frame, but not much space to fill out
Shit like this doesn't matter man, don't think about stuff like that. Autists on this forum love to speculate about their future physiques: mostly just to be negative and shit on their own potential. Unless it changes the way you train, it's just a distraction.

Shit like this doesn't matter man, don't think about stuff like that. Autists on this forum love to speculate about their future physiques: mostly just to be negative and shit on their own potential. Unless it changes the way you train, it's just a distraction.
Im not a fucking autist, but yeah