Wide cheekbone = minus 1 psl

Numerically yeah. Though he looks good, and his ESR looks fine.
How is it low you retard? His IPD is 65mm, that’s average.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
How is it low you retard? His IPD is 65mm, that’s average.

On a numerical level, not on a harmony level, his IPD is too short for his bizygo because his ESR is 0.44 (0.46 to 0.48 is the range of ideal).

These people got reductions I thought it was a good trait.
gr8_lrg.jpg
430508_1_En_19_Fig4_HTML.gif
The guy in the after looks much worse jfl, his fwhr was MUCH better before now he looks boneless. He just needed jaw angle implants and cantho to ascend. And also his eyes looked narrower before. The foid's face was fat and her cheekbones are too low in both cases

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, thecel and Moggie
On a numerical level, not on a harmony level, his IPD is too short for his bizygo because his ESR is 0.44 (0.46 to 0.48 is the range of ideal).
I thought ideal is 0.45 to 0.47 :feelswhat:, the competition is getting harder and harder by the year, soon it will be 0.50 to 0.52

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted and thecel
Ok, I thought by numerically you meant the absolute measurement.

• +1
I thought ideal is 0.45 to 0.47 :feelswhat:, the competition is getting harder and harder by the year, soon it will be 0.50 to 0.52

Her partners is a lot less jfl
Qui-est-Malcolm-McRae-le-petit-ami-dAnya-Taylor-Joy.jpg

• Love it

Yeah I sneakily raised it by 0.01 to try and slowly ease people into my wide-IPD ideology. I actually think the ideal male range is 0.48 to 0.52 and the ideal female range is 0.51 to 0.55.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Yeah I sneakily raised it by 0.01 to try and slowly ease people into my wide-IPD ideology. I actually think the ideal male range is 0.48 to 0.52 and the ideal female range is 0.5 to 0.55.
Measured Ana Taylor-Joy's at 0.54 :lul:

• Love it
Yeah I sneakily raised it by 0.01 to try and slowly ease people into my wide-IPD ideology. I actually think the ideal male range is 0.48 to 0.52 and the ideal female range is 0.51 to 0.55.
Just measured again on paint, 65 pixels IPD and 131 pixels bizygotic distance, thats 0.496 ESR :feelswhat:

• +1
arvid is the only legit chad on this forum. get the fuck out of this place already buddy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Moggie
Just measured again on paint, 65 pixels IPD and 131 pixels bizygotic distance, thats 0.496 ESR :feelswhat:
A psl 4 who considers himself PSL 5.5, and who compares his facial ratios to O'pry's face. I am on these forums since 2014, do you really think that you can fool me?

• JFL
If only they were light coloured
AirBrush 20220713235842

They are in natural light, the pic was taken with no light, even blue eyes would look very dark

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Kroker, Moggie and 1 other person
My IPD to cheekbone ratio is 0.49-0.51
Is wide IPD better than low IPD? :feelswhy:

Thats how we need to cope my sweet south european brocel :feelswah:
Tbh your eyes are lighter than mine, I checked the other day 9mmsfx page to see if they had light brown contacts but they don’t, and the hazel ones are too fucking dark :feelsbadman:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and TsarTsar444
Tbh your eyes are lighter than mine, I checked the other day 9mmsfx page to see if they had light brown contacts but they don’t, and the hazel ones are too fucking dark :feelsbadman:
It's giga easy to fraud hazel eyes if you have brown eyes without being noticed tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
AirBrush 20220714204237
AirBrush 20220713235842

Difference between brown eyes and mine hazel eyes in direct light, brown eyes always look dark even on sunlight unless they are amber

Why @GypsyEyes said it was not realistic ? I can’t make my mind on it tbh

what's his name

Bizygomatic width is a halo. Only aliens like Barrett need to cover
What's really important is having an intermolar width that forms upper and lower jaw wideness that are average in relation to cephalometry. Then having zygos about 11% wider than the gonions and preferably higher set, will create the best aesthetic.

A huge misconception with zygos and gonions is our perception on increased wideness creating a better look. This couldn't be any further from the truth. The 1: 0.9 bizygo/bigonion ratio is what makes the aesthetic. Some facial measurements are ideal within a range of koinophilia rather than being strikingly beyond the "average" range.

Other things like how forward grown the jaws are or the sagittalness of them are more idealised when the growth exceeds the average.

I also noticed recently how important new standards are such as the facial thirds and fifths. Another old PSL misconception was that a wide and tall chin and tall lower third is more aesthetic when really jaw wideness and height don't matter too much unless they fall out of the cephalometric average range. Harmony and ratios are what really matter there. That's why Chico looks worse when people try to "masculinise" him or make his lower third bigger from a front view

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19551 and Deleted member 15827
That's the ES (IPD/Bizygo width) ratio

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
What's really important is having an intermolar width that forms upper and lower jaw wideness that are average in relation to cephalometry. Then having zygos about 11% wider than the gonions and preferably higher set, will create the best aesthetic.

A huge misconception with zygos and gonions is our perception on increased wideness creating a better look. This couldn't be any further from the truth. The 1: 0.9 bizygo/bigonion ratio is what makes the aesthetic. Some facial measurements are ideal within a range of koinophilia rather than being strikingly beyond the "average" range.

Other things like how forward grown the jaws are or the sagittalness of them are more idealised when the growth exceeds the average.

I also noticed recently how important new standards are such as the facial thirds and fifths. Another old PSL misconception was that a wide and tall chin and tall lower third is more aesthetic when really jaw wideness and height don't matter too much unless they fall out of the cephalometric average range. Harmony and ratios are what really matter there. That's why Chico looks worse when people try to "masculinise" him or make his lower bigger from a front view
Based af man you earned a follow. You should make this a post as well.

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
Well thats what i did, and got 0.48
The most average IPD in millimetres is 66.3mm but obviously lengths mean nothing compared to ratios because everything else would have to be in perfect harmony; PFL, inter/outercanthal widths etc. That's why ratios are what matter when looking at non sagittal facial features for the most part.

how tf do i become high IQ like u

Dumb shit. The difference in the photos is due to perspective distortion and not hair frauding. He’s far from the camera in the 1st pic and close to the camera in the 2nd pic. His facial defect is close-set eyes (short IPD & low ES ratio) and not broad cheekbones.
Legit af. @thecel is the only true sage of looksmax. May his supreme knowledge ever shine forth unto us :feelshehe:

Wide cheek bones are feminine and would decrease ogreness.