• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: greywind, RAMU KAKA, justinzayn and 13 others
bigger size is never a failo its just the other landmarks that didnt catch up

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: arabcelxxx, 80iq, subhuman incel and 5 others
It would be better if smaller and everything else satyed the same i havbe a big jaw but face wider

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27751 and 190cm90kg
brachy skull trait

• +1
Reactions: greywind, justinzayn, subhuman incel and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: justinzayn, subhuman incel, Kebab Master and 2 others
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 24444
2497274 u891kYe

• JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: joonla, RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 25354 and 8 others
Can you show me an example of inward gonions?

bones forever
Obvious case of bigger size is a failo

He should have done this. He’s capped in looksmaxxing by his philtrum and his rounded yet large jaw. He needs jaw shaving and implants to achieve angularity.

View attachment 2190658
He should have done this. He’s capped in looksmaxxing by his philtrum and his rounded yet large jaw. He needs jaw shaving and implants to achieve angularity.
nah looks like turboslayer now. 14yo jb are begging for his sperm

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 25995
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 20370, Graham and 2 others
Only women have invard gonions.

• JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 19174 and Detective
Only women have invard gonions.
Not at all, many mens naturally have it including PSL gods but O'pry and Nozska are womens i guess.

Not at all, many mens naturally have it including PSL gods but O'pry and Nozska are womens i guess.
You cannot even tell without seeing an x ray.

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode and It'snotover
You cannot even tell without seeing an x ray.
You can perfectly tell from a front view.

Inward :
2542908 1631902539341

Inward vs outward :
2585539 1634679680928

Althought subtke the difference is noticeable, more noticeable in this pic for o'pry :
HGF2wlpk 400x400

Usually ouwtard gonions also tends to produce a different kind of cheek's hollowing.

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry

View attachment 2190658
Looks gay

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 21403 and Deleted member 21044
all men have outward gonions dood lol
Unfortunately no buddy; as shown by the dude that i posted, some also have neutral tilt which is also common (Meeks have it, for instance).
Another example of inward gonions subhuman :

Unfortunately no buddy; as shown by the dude that i posted, some also have neutral tilt which is also common (Meeks have it, for instance).
Another example of inward gonions subhuman : View attachment 2191035
he juqt has fucked up facial devloppement and recession which gives the illusion of inward gonions bc he is recessed

i literally said all men have outward gonions, most of them r just fat or recessed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and Deleted member 28414
he juqt has fucked up facial devloppement and recession which gives the illusion of inward gonions bc he is recessed

i literally said all men have outward gonions, most of them r just fat or recessed
I doubt it, even with a more projected maxilla his gonion tilt wouldn't change; i myself have neutral gonions, in this estrogenic society outward gonions becoming less and less common makes sense, same with tall ramus (which was decently common in the 50's) or jaw development in general.

I doubt it, even with a more projected maxilla his gonion tilt wouldn't change; i myself have neutral gonions, in this estrogenic society outward gonions becoming less and less common makes sense, same with tall ramus (which was decently common in the 50's) or jaw development in general.
when i say recessed i mean his whole lower third bc most of the time mandible n maxilla move like one

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and Deleted member 28414
when i say recessed i mean his whole lower third bc most of the time mandible n maxilla move like one
Yes sure but when mandible get recessed by following the maxilla the recession happens sagittally (whixh results in downard growth) but not horizontally (mandible width don't change so the gonions tilt shouldn't be impactedm.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Beastchodecode and Pollorex
That's soft tissue idiot. Show me any male skull with inward gonions.
My jaw is projected and decent size, genial angle isn’t that high as well prolly like 110 I just need more worth an gonions. They are deffo inward they literally slope inwards from ramuslol

• Hmm...
Reactions: It'snotover
My jaw is projected and decent size, genial angle isn’t that high as well prolly like 110 I just need more worth an gonions. They are deffo inward they literally slope inwards from ramuslol
I agree with them, when I touch my gonion they feel outward and sharp but my jaw looks like shit because of downward growth, the tissue wasn't stretched properly so they looks inward. Gandy,opry, eriksen to an extent have the same issue.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
I agree with them, when I touch my gonion they feel outward and sharp but my jaw looks like shit because of downward growth, the tissue wasn't stretched properly so they looks inward. Gandy,opry, eriksen to an extent have the same issue.
My sublenrap region is very lean though have a sharp mandible form the side. I don’t have issue with tissue stretch

• +1
My sublenrap region is very lean though have a sharp mandible form the side. I don’t have issue with tissue stretch
Yeah that means you have good fat distribution and that your jaw even with some downward growth achieved its genetic length. Don’t try chewing, it would bloat you too much, if it failos u hard just get small implants

• +1
I may
Yeah that means you have good fat distribution and that your jaw even with some downward growth achieved its genetic length. Don’t try chewing, it would bloat you too much, if it failos u hard just get small implants
ove been clenching my jaw over I think I hypertrophied them I’m how do I make it stop

• +1
Reactions: amkcel and It'snotover
I may

ove been clenching my jaw over I think I hypertrophied them I’m how do I make it stop
How much have u clenched bro? If you are doing that for bone remodelling i'd say you should continue for some time, if you just want bigger masseters i'd stop. I suppose u got bloated and made this thread lol, if so don’t clench anymore and do masseters massage/stretching, it will help. If they won't get smaller, you will have to get botox.

• +1
How much have u clenched bro? If you are doing that for bone remodelling i'd say you should continue for some time, if you just want bigger masseters i'd stop. I suppose u got bloated and made this thread lol, if so don’t clench anymore and do masseters massage/stretching, it will help. If they won't get smaller, you will have to get botox.
I’m bulking as well for past 5 months I gained like 15 lbs lol so it got worse but I always had the issue/

How to I stretch masseuses. I’m trying to bone remodel so how much longer should I do I prolly do at least an hour a day been doing for like 1.5 months

• +1
I’m bulking as well for past 5 months I gained like 15 lbs lol so it got worse but I always had the issue/

How to I stretch masseuses. I’m trying to bone remodel so how much longer should I do I prolly do at least an hour a day been doing for like 1.5 months
Oh if u are bulking i can feel ur pain, bulking and chewing makes u a bloatlord. Anyway continue it since ur goal are better bones. To stretch the masseter just open wide ur mouth and hold for 2 seconds. Do it like 20 times and they should get looser, it will make the recover of the jaw better too i think.

• +1
Oh if u are bulking i can feel ur pain, bulking and chewing makes u a bloatlord. Anyway continue it since ur goal are better bones. To stretch the masseter just open wide ur mouth and hold for 2 seconds. Do it like 20 times and they should get looser, it will make the recover of the jaw better too i think.
Ok I will try. How long clenching for better bones I’m 20 and is an hour a day enough I don’t want to go longer cause it hurts

• +1
Ok I will try. How long clenching for better bones I’m 20 and is an hour a day enough I don’t want to go longer cause it hurts
Depends, do you clench on towel or mouthgard? In this case 1 hour with some rest day is good, if u clench ur teeth u should gently do it for many hours, but you'll risk teeth damage which will lead to shorter face. I'm doing 25 mins 3 on 1 off on a towel and my upper teeth hurts for some minutes after i'm done lol

• +1
Depends, do you clench on towel or mouthgard? In this case 1 hour with some rest day is good, if u clench ur teeth u should gently do it for many hours, but you'll risk teeth damage which will lead to shorter face. I'm doing 25 mins 3 on 1 off on a towel and my upper teeth hurts for some minutes after i'm done lol
I’ll use a towel I wasn’t using one before lol

• +1
Any specific advice for clenching?

• +1
My midface is already a bit too short tho should I still clench

• +1
I’ll use a towel I wasn’t using one before lol
Oh yeah bro use it or u'll ruin ur teeth lol

Any specific advice for clenching?
Don't overdo it and take rest days when needed to avoid tmj, gets lot of calcium and vit d +k2 to keep ur bones healthy. I'd alternate normal biting with harder ones.

• +1
Oh yeah bro use it or u'll ruin ur teeth lol

Don't overdo it and take rest days when needed to avoid tmj, gets lot of calcium and vit d +k2 to keep ur bones healthy. I'd alternate normal biting with harder ones.
Aight bet thanks for the advice

• +1
My midface is already a bit too short tho should I still clench
I doubt it will shorten that much, a wider face could give the illusion of shorter mid face

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode and aesthetic beauty
Another example of inward gonions subhuman : View attachment 2191035
Poor example. This Guy has a million other jaw problems to start with

Inwards gonion comes from narrow skull that cant support a wide enough jaw.you basically need though zygo and temple width then bust out as much iaw width until you get outwards gonions at 90% bizygo

• +1
Inwards gonion comes from narrow skull that cant support a wide enough jaw.you basically need though zygo and temple width then bust out as much iaw width until you get outwards gonions at 90% bizygo
I can fraud temp[le with hair, but do fillers mog implants for jaw width?