Wide face is a huge failo if ur gonions are inward

I can fraud temp[le with hair, but do fillers mog implants for jaw width?
Its the same for the most. And jaw angle fillers esp cant migrate because you can inject it under the muscle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
i donth think sean o pry has inward, i think he has straight + hypertrophied masseters
He absolutely don't have hypertrophied masseter, by the way his cheeks hollowing is the typical hollowing that results from high set prominent zygos while he should have a different pattern if he had hypertrophied masseter.
Poor example. This Guy has a million other jaw problems to start with
This is an excellent example.
If you did read the discussion before answering you would've knew that my point was not that inward gonions is what makes him subhuman but that inward gonions exists on mens.

• +1
Reactions: wificonnector
Its the same for the most. And jaw angle fillers esp cant migrate because you can inject it under the muscle
Thanks for the advice man jfl at the fear mongering around fillers

That's soft tissue idiot. Show me any male skull with inward gonions.
That's not idiot, another cope from you, and this is a sophism, most studies studying gonial eversion (and therefore showing the mandible from a botttom perspective where we can see well the eversion) aimed to show that neutral and outward were more commons in mens, absolutely none of them concluded that mens cannot have inward gonions.
The fact that more often mens have outward gonions than womens doesn't disprove the fact that some mens have inward gonions.

In fact we have a study concluding that mens show a wide variation of mandibular shape (including inward and neutral gonions) :
Moussa, R., & Gonzalez, M. (2011). Mandibular angle morphology: a comparative study between genders. Journal of Craniofacial Surgery, 22(6), 2087-2090. doi: 10.1097/SCS.0b013e3182330f06.

"In this study, the researchers analyzed the mandibular angle morphology of 96 adult human skulls (48 males and 48 females) and found that there was a wide range of angles, including inward gonion angles, in both males and females. The study concluded that variations in mandibular angle morphology are normal and should be taken into account in dental and orthopedic procedures."

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wificonnector, Deleted member 21044 and Deleted member 23218
Can you show me an example of inward gonions?
Basically any jawline where you cannot see the shape (including the back angles) of the jaw from the front. Of course you have some people who think that any jawline that isn't chiseled like a 99.99% male model is "inward gonions". That's how all the discussions of facial features go on here.

Case in point:

• +1
Reactions: FrenchChad
Thanks for the advice man jfl at the fear mongering around fillers
Its so cringe. Everything you dont like is dissolvable
Basically any jawline where you cannot see the shape (including the back angles) of the jaw from the front. Of course you have some people who think that any jawline that isn't chiseled like a 99.99% male model is "inward gonions". That's how all the discussions of facial features go on here.

Case in point:
I swear outwards gonion is a thing. Ive seen incels on here post their ct scans and they had shit inwards gonions

• +1
can cheek filler migrate ?
Yes but there's ways around it, like deep injections into the paranasal area with a high g prime filler. If you just use a low g prime filler theyre literally and i mean literally designed to spread and migrate. If you arent looking for a more full lower midface (flat lower midface is a failo jfl) you can get shots to the bone on the zygo arch or infraorbital rim (3 4th zygo)

• +1
Yes but there's ways around it, like deep injections into the paranasal area with a high g prime filler. If you just use a low g prime filler theyre literally and i mean literally designed to spread and migrate. If you arent looking for a more full lower midface (flat lower midface is a failo jfl) you can get shots to the bone on the zygo arch or infraorbital rim (3 4th zygo)
What if you want more frontal zygo projection?

That's not idiot, another cope from you, and this is a sophism, most studies studying gonial eversion (and therefore showing the mandible from a botttom perspective where we can see well the eversion) aimed to show that neutral and outward were more commons in mens, absolutely none of them concluded that mens cannot have inward gonions.
The fact that more often mens have outward gonions than womens doesn't disprove the fact that some mens have inward gonions.

In fact we have a study concluding that mens show a wide variation of mandibular shape (including inward and neutral gonions) :
Moussa, R., & Gonzalez, M. (2011). Mandibular angle morphology: a comparative study between genders. Journal of Craniofacial Surgery, 22(6), 2087-2090. doi: 10.1097/SCS.0b013e3182330f06.

"In this study, the researchers analyzed the mandibular angle morphology of 96 adult human skulls (48 males and 48 females) and found that there was a wide range of angles, including inward gonion angles, in both males and females. The study concluded that variations in mandibular angle morphology are normal and should be taken into account in dental and orthopedic procedures."
Show me a male skull with inward gonions.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
Study literally states that they are and @Blackgymmax attested to it
Fd2c7025aa2c7df24afd808d947d64132

Show me one then.

• JFL

Don’t back track I know you aren’t larping it’s ok to admit it

Don’t back track I know you aren’t larping it’s ok to admit it
I never said i eat dirt retard.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
Show me a male skull with inward gonions.
Damage control activated from what i see, reread my message again and use your comprehension skills.
I said that i don't have pics from a bottom perspective of a male skull with inward gonion for the reason explained at the beginning of my message, rather since the point is to show the existence of inward gonions on mens i linked and quoted a study who analyzed the craniofacial structure of 96 skulls showing that male do have inward gonions.
Regardless of what your damaged ego will say, my point is proved : males do have inward gonions.

• +1
Damage control activated from what i see, reread my message again and use your comprehension skills.
I said that i don't have pics from a bottom perspective of a male skull with inward gonion for the reason explained at the beginning of my message, rather since the point is to show the existence of inward gonions on mens i linked and quoted a study who analyzed the craniofacial structure of 96 skulls showing that male do have inward gonions.
Regardless of what your damaged ego will say, my point is proved : males do have inward gonions.
Dnrd i just wanna see an example.

He absolutely don't have hypertrophied masseter, by the way his cheeks hollowing is the typical hollowing that results from high set prominent zygos while he should have a different pattern if he had hypertrophied masseter.

This is an excellent example.
If you did read the discussion before answering you would've knew that my point was not that inward gonions is what makes him subhuman but that inward gonions exists on mens.
They are.
0934BB76 6CAF 4483 9E28 F3249ACDB622

Obvious case of bigger size is a failo

View attachment 2190658
He should have done this. He’s capped in looksmaxxing by his philtrum and his rounded yet large jaw. He needs jaw shaving and implants to achieve angularity.
Can I dm you? you seem to know your shit lol