Wide heads are so fucking ugly

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
They look ogre, arrogant and like they're annoying cunts. It shouldn't come with a surprise it's always wide faced cunts who always talk way too much and always try to be in the center of attention.

They also seem to think they're always better regardless of what case, so don't be surprised if you have a slightly narrowish face and have wide blobby headed faggots try to test you despite the fact you do good with girls.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27, Deleted member 2486, Deleted member 5180 and 5 others

• Ugh..
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 7863, Deleted member 5180 and 4 others
This you?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27, Lolcel, AutisticBeaner and 9 others
Tictac head cope, wideish is ideal

• +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner and Looks234
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 756
mouthbreather cope

OP has been on my ignore list for like... 3 months? Since I have no interest in reading his pseudoscience, faked wittiness and anti looksmaxing attitude.

Imaging living so rent free in some Romanian rat’s head that he had to write a whole post against you while you haven’t given a fuk to him for 3 months.

So much for his “humor” :feelshaha:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Lolcel
I have a wide head, but I’m bloated and lack harmony so it makes me subhuman

I don't know about head width but my fwhr is 1.89 and i'm nothing like that. Many wide faced guys are succesful in all kinds of ways i've seen. Not the only trait though.

3A7C2799 0283 438B BB18 9AF255A0DB54

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AutisticBeaner and Deleted member 7863
FUCKING COPE
its needed for looking like a feline , and unless you look like your ancestors bred with tigers you are a fucking subhuman brutal truth.
I always lmfao when i see people with not wide heads or narrow irl i laugh and point so they think about going outside looking like that again , and instead thinks about getting some surgeries for their tic tac looking head
Finding nemo bruce evil laugh

OP has been on my ignore list for like... 3 months? Since I have no interest in reading his pseudoscience, faked wittiness and anti looksmaxing attitude.

Imaging living so rent free in some Romanian rat’s head that he had to write a whole post against you while you haven’t given a fuk to him for 3 months.

So much for his “humor” :feelshaha:
2peasme

wide face is good as long as everything is wide and not just your neurocranium

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27
Wide > narrow as long as it is harmonious

over 4 u ngl