Wide hips = death

Deleted member 5786

Deleted member 5786

Kraken
Feeling pretty **** as i now realise everything im doing is a waste of time as i will end u looking as **** as someone else who has a good frame. This almost always applies to ectomorphs like myself. Mesmo and endo dont look as ****. i have narrow shoulders, and hips which arent considerably smaller so im just a | doing down. its pretty much impossible to get a decent v taper without a decent bone frame which is depressing as ****. if you have narrow shoulders and poor bone structure in general you will look like **** and literally lean non lifters will look better than you.
and in before you say i havent even lifted before. i have gone to a gym for nearly 2 and a half years i have made obvious improvements since i started and i do look better (currently 90KG at whatever bodyfat on a bulk) but feel sad as **** knowing i will always look kind of *****y due to my genetics.

• +1
Reactions: GandyIsNormie and n0rthface
E7DCA607 6399 4E56 8492 6B1786CC3937

Get hipmogged skinny lanklet chink! :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, n0rthface, Danish_Retard and 4 others
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Growth Plate, LooksOrDeath, Danish_Retard and 3 others
Feeling pretty **** as i now realise everything im doing is a waste of time as i will end u looking as **** as someone else who has a good frame. This almost always applies to ectomorphs like myself. Mesmo and endo dont look as ****. i have narrow shoulders, and hips which arent considerably smaller so im just a | doing down. its pretty much impossible to get a decent v taper without a decent bone frame which is depressing as ****. if you have narrow shoulders and poor bone structure in general you will look like **** and literally lean non lifters will look better than you.
and in before you say i havent even lifted before. i have gone to a gym for nearly 2 and a half years i have made obvious improvements since i started and i do look better (currently 90KG at whatever bodyfat on a bulk) but feel sad as **** knowing i will always look kind of *****y due to my genetics.
LooksOverall is dead.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
over for these people
Pic5
@Danish_Retard

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: incel194012940, LooksOrDeath, Danish_Retard and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and StrangerDanger
bro just work out the torso JFL

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
You are 6'7 every single person that tall has wide hips no exception. I am an inch shorter and wear size 36 jeans

Goal is to have big delts and back muscles so hips won't look that wide proportionally

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
You are 6'7 every single person that tall has wide hips no exception. I am an inch shorter and wear size 36 jeans

Goal is to have big delts and back muscles so hips won't look that wide proportionally
Tallest guy in the world, a giga hipcel
5b15acf75e48ec1f008b462f
Robert-wadlow-standing-next-to-women_tcm25-680131.jpg

@AlexBrown84 @vanilla @Growth Plate @Nameless_Sunflower

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Growth Plate and n0rthface