Wide hips= roid max or os clothes

W

widehips_rip

Banned
6’2 I know it’s kinda gay, but I just wanna get better body just for myself just look at my frame I look like Some pabg jfl. Btw if you’re 6ft+ women don’t care about your frame unless you’re lil huddy, I just don’t know if I should roid and go for robust frame, cause I got low t face or I should just avoid getting shirtless In public and wear oversized clothing. Also note I’m not lean I’ve been fat as a child and I still hold fat in my Lower back and belly + I got full pockets in this photo and it makes my hips look like on megan thee stalion lvl lol. Oh and No trannymax since I get bitches anyway it’s just more how to gain mans respect

Attachments

• F0EE79B3-7B97-4156-BB41-24DF59A310AC.jpeg
    F0EE79B3-7B97-4156-BB41-24DF59A310AC.jpeg
    82.6 KB · Views: 112
  • 53B6B0F8-F525-47FB-B2AE-7E69EFB28EAB.jpeg
    53B6B0F8-F525-47FB-B2AE-7E69EFB28EAB.jpeg
    80.5 KB · Views: 110
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mouthbreath
This post is so gay, I don't even know where to start.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ropeorcope, Mouthbreath, The Bleach Pill and 2 others
Its over

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Deleted member 7866
Nice cock bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bigfatpersonboy and Lux
SMVmogs 5'9" incels like me with "good physiques/frames" to infinity and back.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: goat2x and Mouthbreath
Bodytype
this nigga mogs u man. Its over

your hips aren't wide, you have love handles.

your hips aren't wide, you have love handles.
I mean when i grab that all Lower back fat looks not that bad but I don’t know if i’ll ever want to cut this much

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
6’2 I know it’s kinda gay, but I just wanna get better body just for myself just look at my frame I look like Some pabg jfl. Btw if you’re 6ft+ women don’t care about your frame unless you’re lil huddy, I just don’t know if I should roid and go for robust frame, cause I got low t face or I should just avoid getting shirtless In public and wear oversized clothing. Also note I’m not lean I’ve been fat as a child and I still hold fat in my Lower back and belly + I got full pockets in this photo and it makes my hips look like on megan thee stalion lvl lol. Oh and No trannymax since I get bitches anyway it’s just more how to gain mans respect
I Think some of y’all never even smelled pussy, all you need is Above average face, 6Ft+ height and preferably good dick then it’s all about status and how recognized you are and take it or leave it but character hoobies and all that shit also matter, if you got all that you can have every women. Body is to be more dominant between males, good body equals never being disreapected by men jfl lying if you Think women give shit about body irl this just show how Incel you are

I Think some of y’all never even smelled pussy, all you need is Above average face, 6Ft+ height and preferably good dick then it’s all about status and how recognized you are and take it or leave it but character hoobies and all that shit also matter, if you got all that you can have every women. Body is to be more dominant between males, good body equals never being disreapected by men jfl lying if you Think women give shit about body irl this just show how Incel you are
Of course you're saying this cause you're a white tallfag and probably have an at least average face too.

If you were ethnic, 5'9" and ugly like me, you would be incel as fuck.

bluepilled greycel retard

• +1
Reactions: Lux
Of course you're saying this cause you're a white tallfag and probably have an at least average face too.

jfc how could you even assume that he has an average face if he had to chalk it out
clearly OP is subhuman incarnate

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4332
When is see shit like 5’9 godly frame> 6’2 lil huddy frame I just wanna pray for this upper coper I been searchig this forum when I was bored during COVID it’s so funny how delusional some manlets are if you’re manlet with godly frame and roid maxed you’ll look funny af so what that you got better frame than me if you could literally suck my cock without kneeling stop the cope accept manletism and accept that frame doesn’t matter unless your goal is 40 yo plastic milfs but its still about how much muscle you have not how good youre frame is

Just hit on low curry/ Black girls lol

nigger are you taking shirtless mirror selfies in a PUBLIC bathroom?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 110