Wide IPD > Narrow

MisterMercedes

MisterMercedes

Kraken
Reminder that wide set eyes are dimorphic and an ES ratio above .47 is not a death sentence. Wide IPD allows for a “compact” midface and long PFL. If you have a small IPD and long PFL, it will most likely look shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shalomnigga, AscendingHero, WagedandReady and 9 others
normal ipd > :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Arditi, RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 2729 and 10 others
normal ipd > :forcedsmile:

Not in every case. With slayer eyes, above .47 is usually better. David Gandy is a great example.

Regular David Gandy has a .51 ES ratio.

999BD821 F3E3 4B57 9692 0D0CE3A6B471

Looks good though because he has a long PFL.

This is David Gandy with an “ideal” .47 ES ratio:

9BA5D3B9 CC08 4A92 A27D D1BF8F75ECFC

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: iabsolvejordan, AscendingHero, whitegymmax and 12 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 14139, thecel and 1 other person
he has a good nose bridge that's why he looks better with wider ipd

His nose bridge isn’t wide. He looks good because he has a long PFL/medial canthus.

Here’s Jordan Barrett with his normal .49 ES:

BF3896DA 1D6F 4C6C 827B 2D9ECB2DA4C4

Him with a .45:

155A7F86 9774 4DD8 9C29 7C6413A2B07B

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and thecel
I didn't say his nose is wide, his nose bridge is quite wide and prominent

I said nose bridge...

Taking nose out of the equation:

CD7D558C 4D6C 488A 81F7 8D42AC95DF3B

79552DC6 B70B 4975 865E 0853F8DCE4C2

Are you going to ignore Barrett?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and thecel
its basically identical , same psl in both photo

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15128 and thecel
Pitt has the lower End of ideal esr and so does almost all the 90s pretty boys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15081 and thecel
its basically identical , same psl in both photo
Definitely not. Barrett difference isn’t as big. Gandy’s knocks him down at least a point.

Even if it didn’t, you’d agree that the .51 ES Gandy looks better than .47. Same with .49 Barrett compared to .45.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thecel
O’ Pry at .49:

853E3140 CF17 4739 8796 672F637CDA3A

O’ Pry at .46:

3107AA21 3B0C 4DD3 9B2E 6C5694099509

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan, AscendingHero, WagedandReady and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, rooman and thecel
Reminder that wide set eyes are dimorphic and an ES ratio above .47 is not a death sentence. Wide IPD allows for a “compact” midface and long PFL. If you have a small IPD and long PFL, it will most likely look shit.
yes @thecel

• +1
Reactions: thecel
He has a long PFL/medial canthus, key traits of a slayer eye area. That’s why a wider than .47 ES is often ideal. Same with O’ Pry and Barrett.
Maybe but in pitts case his es is still ideal but low and making it higher would look worse. Someone like Depp had 0.43-0.44 yet his eyes don’t look really close set

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, subhuman incel and Nisse
Maybe but in pitts case his es is still ideal but low and making it higher would look worse. Someone like Depp had 0.43-0.44 yet his eyes don’t look really close set

Pitt’s eyes aren’t nearly as long as Gandy’s. They’re just vertically compact, hooded, and have a down turned medial canthus. Plus color halo.

Depp’s eyes look a bit close set, but not bad. Minor variations from the ideal range aren’t a big deal, and, in many male model’s cases, serve to their benefit.

Above .47 ES is often the basis of slayer eyes though. Gandy, O’ Pry, and Barrett all have above .47 ES ratios, which allows them to have long PFLs and medial canthi.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, thecel and (deleted member)
Above .47 ES is often the basis of slayer eyes though.
Well yes but only if the criteria with canthus and pfl is meet otherwise its just another dolphincel. Too wide eyes look feminine and will look even wider in selfies
E97A3A71 EFD6 481E A25B 643F5701C66A

• +1
Reactions: thecel and subhuman incel
Well yes but only if the criteria with canthus and pfl is meet otherwise its just another dolphincel. Too wide eyes look feminine and will look even wider in selfies View attachment 505638

Agreed. That’s why they’re the basis and not what makes them slayer. It merely allows you to have slayer eyes while not looking comically close set.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted
Keep in mind the closer you are to the camera, the wider your eyes will look, and vice verse.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Wide ipd and Long nose still makes u look like a horse.

• +1
Reactions: nika, subhuman incel and Deleted
Im pretty sure the hemsworth brothers have narrow ipds too but their eyes dont look close set at all

• +1
Reactions: WagedandReady
Im pretty sure the hemsworth brothers have narrow ipds too but their eyes dont look close set at all
Yes bcuz they have low pfl so i guess pfl is bad if ur eyes aren’t far enough apart

Can someone edit this guy wide set eyes
Curtains Haircut

Looks a little weird, did you use airbrush?

I didn’t change the eyebrows is why. It looks fine. His ES ratio in the morph is .48, so barely wide set.

• +1
Reactions: Nisse
Chris Hemsworth has not so ideal ipd and low pfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
his skull isnt Big enough.

Skull size is one of the dumbest theories I’ve heard. Most everyday slayers (and many models like O’ Pry) have normal skulls and many have the “gay alien skull”, O’ Pry included.

• +1
Skull size is one of the dumbest theories I’ve heard. Most everyday slayers (and many models like O’ Pry) have normal skulls and many have the “gay alien skull”, O’ Pry included.
Make a thread about this...

• +1
Reactions: joseph
You say that like everyone here doesn’t know that already

Barretts es ratio is like 0.42 measured by @Fuk

Definitely not .42. Also depends on how far way the picture was. He has a .49.

:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: you are literally talking shit. men usually have closer set eyes than women .
By dimorphic I don’t mean what most men have. I mean what stands out as more attractive.

Most men also don’t have 21 inch shoulders. That doesn’t mean 21 inch shoulders aren’t attractive/masculine.

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
By dimorphic I don’t mean what most men have. I mean what stands out as more attractive.

Most men also don’t have 21 inch shoulders. That doesn’t mean 21 inch shoulders aren’t attractive/masculine.

:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
Still ipd isnt something dimirphic. One digit iq

• +1
Reactions: nika
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
Still ipd isnt something dimirphic. One digit iq

If by dimorphism you mean “what most men have”, sure. Again, what most men have is not necessarily what’s attractive. Most men are not above 6’0, most men don’t have 21 inch shoulders, most men don’t have slayer eye areas, etc.

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
If by dimorphism you mean “what most men have”, sure. Again, what most men have is not necessarily what’s attractive. Most men are not above 6’0, most men don’t have 21 inch shoulders, most men don’t have slayer eye areas, etc.
:feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: do you even know what dimorphic means. Literally negativo iq:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• Woah
Reactions: nika
:feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: do you even know what dimorphic means. Literally negativo iq:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

I already agreed that dimorphic wasn’t the right word to use, as that just means “typical of one’s sex”. Again, slayer eyes, above 6’0, 21 inch shoulders, are not what the typical man has. They’re still attractive.

• +1