Wide lips is such a halo wtf

NoseProphecy

NoseProphecy

Zephir
People with wide lips also look confident and their facial expressions look so good with wide lips. I have also been lip stretching and the pump I get is so life fuel. Thin nose and wide lips is such a halo. I’m now convinced to buy retin a lattise and steroid cream to make my nose thinner and lip stretch daily. I keep getting enlightened,I,a greycel shall ascend

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel, Glisky, DelonLover1999 and 4 others
Bump bump

IMG 0875

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, sayi, aqircc and 12 others
I need wide lips

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Stretch them like a good goyim
Thinking ab 3d printing a widening device it's 50/50 it'll work and even if it does it's prolly gonna take a long time to notice any diff and am worried it might widen my philtrum.

5bvlqj2xtrv71
Wide lips

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: quinfluence, axsen and NoseProphecy
Thinking ab 3d printing a widening device it's 50/50 it'll work and even if it does it's prolly gonna take a long time to notice any diff and am worried it might widen my philtrum.
Hmm I would recommend moisturizing with Vaseline and volufiline (might be cope) and brushing them after the stretching session

• +1
Reactions: FBl
do u use facial flex?
I warm my lips with hot water and stretch for 2-3 mins every night with fingers . Been thinking of getting the 3D print device but no printer near me. I end the session with applying volufiline and Vaseline on my lips

Retin A thickens skin, it does not thin it. Common myth perpetuated by illiterate retards who read a study about isotretinoin which is accutane not tretinoin.

Anyway lifefuel for me and my wide thick lips

Retin A thickens skin, it does not thin it. Common myth perpetuated by illiterate retards who read a study about isotretinoin which is accutane not tretinoin.
Latisse and steroid cream on nose is legit tho

Steroid cream does thin skin but I thought Latisse reduces fat, there’s no fat in the nose
A user here got results from it. I’m thinking of trying hydrocortisone and latisse myself

Steroid cream does thin skin but I thought Latisse reduces fat, there’s no fat in the nose
Fat is directly beneath your skin everywhere, it's how your skin holds onto your body.

yh i strted out with bethamethason then slowly strted using hydrocortisone and latisse to maintain results
Wow mirin your knowledge. You think I can skip bethamethason and start with latisse and hydrocortisone? And where do you source them from since they need prescription

yh you can skip the bethamethasone i used it cuz i wanted a more agreesive approach i sourced them from my local pharamacy

• Love it
Reactions: NoseProphecy
can you recommend me some ways to get wider lips?

can you recommend me some ways to get wider lips?
There is no specific surgery for widening the lips which is safe. lip stretching works but it’s a gamble

• +1
Reactions: h111
Nah, small mouth is better

• Hmm...
Reactions: DelonLover1999
yeah i wont take the risk
I would recommend thinning the nose instead. I stretch my lips for 3 minutes per night under steamy hot water

• +1
Reactions: h111
I would recommend thinning the nose instead. I stretch my lips for 3 minutes per night under steamy hot water
yeah my nose is a big falio either one probably has the same effect

yeah my nose is a big falio either one probably has the same effect
Apply latisse,retin a and hydrocortisone to the nose boyo

Retin a thickens skin
Allows better absorption plus the one I have ordered comes hydrocortisone. It’s really hard to find hydrocortisone on it own 🙁. Safe to say any minor thickening from retin A is offset by latisse and hydrocortisone

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck
yh i strted out with bethamethason then slowly strted using hydrocortisone and latisse to maintain results
Did you get results from betamethasone? Its supposed to be about 200x stronger than hydrocort depending on which one you use

Last edited:
yh i used bethamethasone valerate but for no more thn two weeks then switched to cortisone and latisee to maintain results

Just buy one from Etsy

• +1
Reactions: FBl
Look at chico opry barrett all these guys have narrower mouths, which is ideal. Wide lips make you look like a cuck and a chimp

• +1
Reactions: Jasonfedele.is_god
Look at chico opry barrett all these guys have narrower mouths, which is ideal. Wide lips make you look like a cuck and a chimp
They are all still around 1.5 times their nose width. Going from 1.2 to 1.5 will help a lot

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: gookcel, coldandforgotten and the_nextDavidLaid
Mouth width divided by nose width

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Newday*V3 and NoseProphecy