Wide pelvis / small waist

rmennin

rmennin

Iron
I'm 6' and 140 pounds or something. Will gaining weight make it worse or better?
I should trannymax or start an onlyfans account tbhngl. Fuck this clown genetics.

Attachments

• looksmax.jpg
    looksmax.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 222
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, Slob, Deleted member 2403 and 32 others
I'm 6' and 140 pounds or something. Will gaining weight make it worse or better?
I should trannymax or start an onlyfans account tbhngl. Fuck this clown genetics.
barretmax

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, Darkstrand, Over and 3 others
‘Damn b look at those thick child bearing hips damn b turn round to the side lemme see if you thick b’
Any random blackguy before he sees youre a dude

• JFL
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 6723 and 10 others
Jesus
@Lorsss You mog someone

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11748, Lmao, Darkstrand and 5 others
Looks like @Lorsss made an alt himself.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkstrand, Deleted and Sikkunt23
you can still gymmax OP, even Gandy doesnt have the best of frames and everyone IRL compliments his body other than on aspie PSL forums

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658 and Deleted member 6873
Do you ever get mistaken asa female?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, Deleted member 15099, StephIsCold and 11 others
Man you clearly need to work on your waist .
These are some articles that might help you : https://www.livestrong.com/article/444583-how-do-i-get-a-bigger-waist/

Train specifically to get a bigger waist and also do some compound movemets such as squats , deadlift , overhead press and dips

Any novice lifting program such as starting strength or stronglift will make you look much better than now in a 6 month span .

Yes you should gain weight by eating on a moderate caloric surplus (300-500 calories a day) and by training 3 times a week

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand, s3-s3 and rmennin
Please let me stick my pink white dong in that beautiful hourglass body 😍

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, kuroro, Deleted member 11748 and 4 others
Work on upper body especially sholders and back to get wider sholders and v taper. It will give the illusion of an asthetic body. Also stay as lean as possible to keep fat away from hips. If you had wider shoulders wouldn't look as bad tbh. We're you fat as a child? Did you do sports? Vegan diet 0meat? Low t? Hormonal issues?

Work on upper body especially sholders and back to get wider sholders and v taper. It will give the illusion of an asthetic body. Also stay as lean as possible to keep fat away from hips. If you had wider shoulders wouldn't look as bad tbh. We're you fat as a child? Did you do sports? Vegan diet 0meat? Low t? Hormonal issues?
I am already skinny asf. I was slightly fat at age 12-13, but before that I was playing outside everyday like whole day, and was very skinny. I don't think Low T has anything to do with the bone structure.

I am already skinny asf. I was slightly fat at age 12-13, but before that I was playing outside everyday like whole day, and was very skinny. I don't think Low T has anything to do with the bone structure.
You're right I believe it's high e. My frame is similar to you but slightly wider sholders. High E gives big hips and but you can have high t at the same time. Or it could be genetic bone structure. But hormones have a big part on bone development so it's both.

mogs mine frame

• So Sad
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Looks like you transitioned from female to male

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, Slob and xdxdxnice1
AuschwitzMaxxing

I thought my hips were wide wtf

I shouldn't laugh

fuuucking brutal get some waist implants bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
if this is real i’m so sorry akhi

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
If you ever have a daughter her fertility rates will be too high

mirin breeding hips

I'm sorry brother shit world we live in

• So Sad
Reactions: rmennin
Why clown genetics? I'm sure you'll give birth to healthy kids, men like girls with wide hips

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11748 and rmennin
Life ain't fair

• JFL
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 6191 and Darkstrand
If I’m fat and have wide hips will I still after losing

If I’m fat and have wide hips will I still after losing
It depends, if you have small waist and wide pelvis like mine, than yes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
It depends, if you have small waist and wide pelvis like mine, than yes.
Tbh idk, I feel when I push down it goes to a certain amount but i feel like it has it coming out a bit but I will when I lay down flat and I push down on it and moved across there’s like a slight bump but it overall goes straight worried tho that if I lose it’ll be hourglass OL

Tbh idk, I feel when I push down it goes to a certain amount but i feel like it has it coming out a bit but I will when I lay down flat and I push down on it and moved across there’s like a slight bump but it overall goes straight worried tho that if I lose it’ll be hourglass OL
I hope you don't have it man, it is the most fucked up thing to have as a male. There are no surgeries for this.

• So Sad
I hope you don't have it man, it is the most fucked up thing to have as a male. There are no surgeries for this.
Hopefully not bro, you should try widening your waist with the links the other guy posted, hopeufly does some help.

Hopefully not bro, you should try widening your waist with the links the other guy posted, hopeufly does some help.
Yeah, widening shoulders and the waist will absolutely help. But my body will never look aesthetic no matter how much I gymmaxx, I will never have the V shape. But in clothes it wont look this bad.

• +1
Even after gymcelling you will never have an aesthetic body tbh

Ive got wide hips too and basically only thing helping is training lats and shoulders until near death

Even after gymcelling you will never have an aesthetic body tbh

Ive got wide hips too and basically only thing helping is training lats and shoulders until near death
I know man, I will just train shoulders and waist to look as much normal as I can. How bad is your frame? Don't think it is worse than mine.

I know man, I will just train shoulders and waist to look as much normal as I can. How bad is your frame? Don't think it is worse than mine.
its not that bad and my manletism kinda hides it too/makes it less pronounced

In jogging pants I look fine but naked is just brutal

its not that bad and my manletism kinda hides it too/makes it less pronounced

In jogging pants I look fine but naked is just brutal
Good for you bro, yeah clothes hide it a bit.

You look like a bitch with that body. Trannymax sounds ideal.

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 11748
This is how the frame of a healthy man with normal waist and hips should look like. Not a tranny like yours.