WIDE SHOULDER, SMALL WAIST (V Shape) fraud methods.

G

Gonnabechad

Iron
Hello! I am a avid user of this forum, despite never used to login; i've always browsed daily for the past year. Did a lot of looksmax (i went from 3 PSL to almost 6 PSL - rated by a high rep member of this forum). So i would like to share some strategies i used to get a impression of wide frame and small waist.

I want to give back to the community, as i always used this forum for personal development and - despite pessimism and some trolls - this is the best forum and it really changed my life.

This topic is serious and, please, forgive me my bad english, as i am not native.

We all know that, past certain age, we cant increase the size of frame without surgery. BUT we can fraud and give the impression of a wider frame with some work.

1) YOHIMBINE + LEANMAXING + COOLSCULPTING (cryolipolysis)

First of all, leanmax all the way and see if you got some stubborn fat (alpha 2 receptors) on your flanks.

Yohimbine is a supplement that's going to help to burn local fat.
For V-shape, we want to absolutely destroy every piece of flank fat.

Main qimg b9a1d8ca937e1dbd4aa451cbc609ba48

Yohimbine’s main property of interest for stubborn fat burning is that it’s an alpha-2-receptor antagonist. Fat cells have different receptors that control it, like buttons on your tv’s remote control, including the a2 receptor. The a2 receptor has the pesky property of functioning like a negative feedback loop for noradrenaline, which causes it to shut down fat burning (lipolysis). So fat with more a2 receptors is normally harder to burn, hence the term stubborn fat. But since yohimbine blocks the a2 receptor, this should theoretically make the fat lose its stubbornness and become easier to burn.

COOLSCULPTING (CRYOLIPOLYSIS) is an effective techinique for local fat burning. You should try on your flanks, if you got some fat in there.

CoolSculpting
(clinically known as cryolipolysis) can help reduce the bulges on your flanks by actually freezing some of the fat cells to death. ... The flanks are one of the less complicated treatment areas to work with.

2) LATERAL DELTOID AND BACK TRAINING (GYMMAXXING), avoid training too much obliques.

Thiese muscles that will slightly increase the illusion of gaining size in your frame.

Shoulder
in this pic, we got the combo of should hypertrophy plus good posture (next topic)

Best excescise

This is the best excercise for increasing lateral deltoid.

Gymmax

Better shoulders, better back muscles effect.

Try to not overdevelop your oblique muscles, they slightly increase your width.
If the obliques are overdeveloped or if you train to gain muscle mass, the obliques may give your waist a square or boxy appearance. While some men strive for this appearance, many women want small obliques, but don't skip training them altogether. Strong obliques are important for a strong and balanced core. Balance your strength training with cardio to burn fat so that the obliques and abdominal muscles are visible.

Overdeveloped obliques

Overdeveloped obliques.

But you dont want your waist too slim. If you think is too slim, you can always target your obliques to gain some width, as long you got the impression of broad shoulders.

3) POSTURE MAX

There isnt much to talk in here. Better posture -> illusion of better frame. Always.

Posture

You can always use some kind of orthotics to help you correct your posture. Despite giving the illusion of a better frame, it adds some height as well.

4) STYLE MAX FRAUD

There is a specific type of shirt that increase the impression of wide shoulders, which is capped sleeves.

Shoulder
it adds extra volume on the sides.
Capped sleeve

Plus, you want your shirt fit on the waist.

LONGLINE SHIRTS give the impression of smaller waist, as well give the impression of better height.

Longline

WIDE NECK T SHIRT
Wide neck T shirt improves the appearance of your trained necks and trapeze, giving impression of wider frame as well.

Wide neck

So, the perfect style for wider frame + good visible neck/trapeze is
LONGLINE (illusion of small waist and more height)
+
CAPPED SLEEVE (illusion of wider shoulders)
+
WIDE NECK (better neck/trapeze)

THE DOWNSIDE of this stylemaxing:
Its not a atemporal looks, so maybe it can look outdated depending the style you chose from the three above and which country do you live.

PLEASE, IF YOU LIKE THIS TOPIC, HELP ME GET REP TO ACCESS TO BEST OF THE BEST SECTION. THANKS!!

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ymb, futuregigamogger, Sondern and 15 others
BEST OF THE BEST asap.
Great thread, will look in depth later.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Small waist looks like utter shit and is a feminine feature
Capture1231231123

vs

a masculine wide waist with broad shoulders
Aa796bd30cafbbae101c9f6e9f6697b7

v taper doesnt matter, its all about wide shoulders wide waist =masculine

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zeshama, epc555, .🇹🇩. and 5 others
good thread, read everything
but jfl at dressing like a 2014 hypbeast
Longline
PfEy9yIT4nDYWt8QJfBhYUshWSsQkdhgl2G0cLhF0tY

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .🇹🇩., Essonerian, Golgo13 and 3 others
Greycels are either high IQ or completly retarded.
No inbetween.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrisonMike and BUY$DRUGS
Good thread bookmarked.

• +1
Reactions: Soalian
Good thread OP.

Working lats is important also, for the V-taper effect.

Do you think those scoliosis correcting braces are worth buying for better posture as well?

high effort but

a) nobody is gonna wear clothes like that in 2021 jfl
b) how does yohimbe spot reduce that seems incredibly unlikely

• +1
Reactions: ChangeOfHeart and Golgo13
Most greycels seem to be average normies though.
normies dont stick around tho

above average guys stick around
and incels too

sometimes the normies get turned into incels thanks to his forum tho

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
normies dont stick around tho

above average guys stick around
and incels too

sometimes the normies get turned into incels thanks to his forum tho
I would call myself a NT ex-below average which never had trouble getting sex with average foids (ntmaxing) but want to be the closest as possible to chad i can be through looksmax, no matter what i have to do.

stopped reading after "burn local stubborn fat"

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Hello! I am a avid user of this forum, despite never used to login; i've always browsed daily for the past year. Did a lot of looksmax (i went from 3 PSL to almost 6 PSL - rated by a high rep member of this forum). So i would like to share some strategies i used to get a impression of wide frame and small waist.

I want to give back to the community, as i always used this forum for personal development and - despite pessimism and some trolls - this is the best forum and it really changed my life.

This topic is serious and, please, forgive me my bad english, as i am not native.

We all know that, past certain age, we cant increase the size of frame without surgery. BUT we can fraud and give the impression of a wider frame with some work.

1) YOHIMBINE + LEANMAXING + COOLSCULPTING (cryolipolysis)

First of all, leanmax all the way and see if you got some stubborn fat (alpha 2 receptors) on your flanks.

Yohimbine is a supplement that's going to help to burn local fat.
For V-shape, we want to absolutely destroy every piece of flank fat.

View attachment 1018307

Yohimbine’s main property of interest for stubborn fat burning is that it’s an alpha-2-receptor antagonist. Fat cells have different receptors that control it, like buttons on your tv’s remote control, including the a2 receptor. The a2 receptor has the pesky property of functioning like a negative feedback loop for noradrenaline, which causes it to shut down fat burning (lipolysis). So fat with more a2 receptors is normally harder to burn, hence the term stubborn fat. But since yohimbine blocks the a2 receptor, this should theoretically make the fat lose its stubbornness and become easier to burn.

COOLSCULPTING (CRYOLIPOLYSIS) is an effective techinique for local fat burning. You should try on your flanks, if you got some fat in there.

CoolSculpting
(clinically known as cryolipolysis) can help reduce the bulges on your flanks by actually freezing some of the fat cells to death. ... The flanks are one of the less complicated treatment areas to work with.

2) LATERAL DELTOID AND BACK TRAINING (GYMMAXXING), avoid training too much obliques.

Thiese muscles that will slightly increase the illusion of gaining size in your frame.

View attachment 1018315 in this pic, we got the combo of should hypertrophy plus good posture (next topic)

View attachment 1018332
This is the best excercise for increasing lateral deltoid.

View attachment 1018321
Better shoulders, better back muscles effect.

Try to not overdevelop your oblique muscles, they slightly increase your width.
If the obliques are overdeveloped or if you train to gain muscle mass, the obliques may give your waist a square or boxy appearance. While some men strive for this appearance, many women want small obliques, but don't skip training them altogether. Strong obliques are important for a strong and balanced core. Balance your strength training with cardio to burn fat so that the obliques and abdominal muscles are visible.

View attachment 1018342
Overdeveloped obliques.

But you dont want your waist too slim. If you think is too slim, you can always target your obliques to gain some width, as long you got the impression of broad shoulders.

3) POSTURE MAX

There isnt much to talk in here. Better posture -> illusion of better frame. Always.

View attachment 1018328
You can always use some kind of orthotics to help you correct your posture. Despite giving the illusion of a better frame, it adds some height as well.

4) STYLE MAX FRAUD

There is a specific type of shirt that increase the impression of wide shoulders, which is capped sleeves.

View attachment 1018318 it adds extra volume on the sides.
View attachment 1018325

Plus, you want your shirt fit on the waist.

LONGLINE SHIRTS give the impression of smaller waist, as well give the impression of better height.

View attachment 1018353

WIDE NECK T SHIRT
Wide neck T shirt improves the appearance of your trained necks and trapeze, giving impression of wider frame as well.

View attachment 1018354

So, the perfect style for wider frame + good visible neck/trapeze is
LONGLINE (illusion of small waist and more height)
+
CAPPED SLEEVE (illusion of wider shoulders)
+
WIDE NECK (better neck/trapeze)

THE DOWNSIDE of this stylemaxing:
Its not a atemporal looks, so maybe it can look outdated depending the style you chose from the three above and which country do you live.

PLEASE, IF YOU LIKE THIS TOPIC, HELP ME GET REP TO ACCESS TO BEST OF THE BEST SECTION. THANKS!!
Who cares tbh i have v-taper while being death tier skinny it's all genetics you either have it or you don't plus such a miniscule feature why bother

dnr but good thread

Who cares tbh i have v-taper while being death tier skinny it's all genetics you either have it or you don't plus such a miniscule feature why bother
yeah, its impossible to "fraud" V taper
you either have the skeletal ratios or you dont. And delts and obliques are the least important part.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer and RODEBLUR
:p
E98ab868634f70888b3baafd62ec9a39
1293dc07dbaa76107b1b5eb3540f50ba
A47143d8e7af20b244cff69097e988b9
573a048d0597a473e5ca394eaa97af20

• Love it
Reactions: Chintuck22 and JL~
BUMP since someones been asking
@RoBobaFett999