wide skull is shit

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
Jfl at wide skull copers

Ya bro looking like a child is ideal:lul::lul:

No wau

Wide skull also makes your eye worse btw, raped your es ratio and makes your eyes loook beady

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Petsmart, thecel, rand anon and 8 others
I agree.
Have a wide skull and it’s my biggest flaw by far.
It has far less appeal than a balanced and longer skull shape.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
I agree.
Have a wide skull and it’s my biggest flaw by far.
It has far less appeal than a balanced and longer skull shape.
How are your masseters?

How are your masseters?
Wide skull isn’t caused by a wide jaw lol it’s just by wide temples and Zygos

You can have a wide skull but a narrow lower third if your jaw is reccesed

• +1
Reactions: thecel and NoaA99
How are your masseters?
My jaw is narrower, as I have a malocclusion and suboptimal jaw development.
I lost a few teeth as a child and hence wasn’t able to chew properly.
My dentists were completely incompetent as well.
However my temples and cheekbones are pretty wide (95+ percentile).

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
Wide skull isn’t caused by a wide jaw lol it’s just by wide temples and Zygos

You can have a wide skull but a narrow lower third if your jaw is reccesed
Yes unfortunately I have both upper traits. My dad has all 3 of them. His jaw aligns with his cheekbones, which is incredible considering his cheekbones are around 15,5cm.

• +1
My jaw is narrower, as I have a malocclusion and suboptimal jaw development.
I lost a few teeth as a child and hence wasn’t able to chew properly.
My dentists were completely incompetent as well.
However my temples and cheekbones are pretty wide (95+ percentile).
Time to train neck boyo.

My neck is huge apparently. Within the top percentiles. About 44cm circumference.
My face is wide,but it is because I have a very long ramus. Plus I get bloated as fuck sometimes due to bruxism. There ei no way to fucking win:feelswah:. Neck training has really helped me look less ogre.

Do you look ogre?

Joined Aug 14, 2023

• JFL
Reactions: toolateforme
Yes unfortunately I have both upper traits. My dad has all 3 of them. His jaw aligns with his cheekbones, which is incredible considering his cheekbones are around 15,5cm.
Ideally all your jaw temples and Zygos should be the same width, so having a very wide face but a narrow jaw is a extremely neuteonus trait

My face is wide,but it is because I have a very long ramus. Plus I get bloated as fuck sometimes due to bruxism. There ei no way to fucking win:feelswah:. Neck training has really helped me look less ogre.

Do you look ogre?
I mean I’d rather have it that way. At least your jaw received enough mechanical stress to adapt accordingly.
Mine didn’t and my TMJ is still damaged due to the long term undetected underbite.
How wide is your face exactly, relative to its length?
Do you wear a mouthguard?

That’s how it looks in real life.
The malocclusion (skeletal class 3), which is apparent on the lip placement basically ruined my jaw and lead to asymmetrical facial growth with a diagnosed mild short face syndrome.
So my face is far too compact.
However luckily I am scheduled for Bimax during the second half of next year.
My neck is genetically large.
Contrary to my other bones. It’s absurd and probably tied to my extremely low birth weight and unideal development.

From the side it still looks ok, I’d say.

Attachments

• 6D465D7F-E9A3-475B-BDD9-9ED4A8A815A6.jpeg
    6D465D7F-E9A3-475B-BDD9-9ED4A8A815A6.jpeg
    369.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 6D5D398C-5A0A-483D-AEBC-BCFB81526243.png
    6D5D398C-5A0A-483D-AEBC-BCFB81526243.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: cellmax
@thecel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and toolateforme
Ideally all your jaw temples and Zygos should be the same width, so having a very wide face but a narrow jaw is a extremely neuteonus trait
Yeah I hate it. Gives you the moon face basically in less ideal lightning.

• +1
I mean I’d rather have it that way. At least your jaw received enough mechanical stress to adapt accordingly.
Mine didn’t and my TMJ is still damaged due to the long term undetected underbite.
How wide is your face exactly, relative to its length?
Do you wear a mouthguard?

That’s how it looks in real life.
The malocclusion (skeletal class 3), which is apparent on the lip placement basically ruined my jaw and lead to asymmetrical facial growth with a diagnosed mild short face syndrome.
So my face is far too compact.
However luckily I am scheduled for Bimax during the second half of next year.
My neck is genetically large.
Contrary to my other bones. It’s absurd and probably tied to my extremely low birth weight and unideal development.

From the side it still looks ok, I’d say.
I wouldn’t say your temples are that wide only your zygos, but I see your covering your sides with hair so I’m not sure

Yeah I hate it. Gives you the moon face basically in less ideal lightning.
And if your above 15% body fat your perma bloated

Your temples also widen when your fat so it’s brutal

I wouldn’t say your temples are that wide only your zygos, but I see your covering your sides with hair so I’m not sure
They are unfortunately. At least my total head breadth is also in the 95-96 percentile. Just like my zygos.
I cover them up a bit on purpose.

They are unfortunately. At least my total head breadth is also in the 95-96 percentile. Just like my zygos.
I cover them up a bit on purpose.
I have even wider temples then you,
Legit top 99% percentile temple width

And if your above 15% body fat your perma bloated

Your temples also widen when your fat so it’s brutal
Yeah I am at 10% in these pictures, so at least I have prominent features then. But atm I weigh about 88kg at 181cm and it looks super bloated.
You really have to stay at a super low body fat with a wider facial structure

• +1
That’s crazy. Do you look neotenous in consequence?
Absolutely

People assume I’m 15

But the one time I wore a hoodie and covered my temples some dude assumed I was 18-20

Beyond brutal

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Yeah I am at 10% in these pictures, so at least I have prominent features then. But atm I weigh about 88kg at 181cm and it looks super bloated.
You really have to stay at a super low body fat with a wider facial structure
I’m at 22% body fat right now it’s very brutal how bloated I am, and the temples carry fat storage as well so I hope they hollow out when I lose weight

Wide skull and average height = kid look

• +1
Absolutely

People assume I’m 15

But the one time I wore a hoodie and covered my temples some dude assumed I was 18-20

Beyond brutal
Do you have good facial hair growth? I suppose that helped me with these assumptions.

Do you have good facial hair growth? I suppose that helped me with these assumptions.
No facial hair, never have had facial hair before

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Generally I am fucked then. Luckily I have a gf since years
You look fine from the front because your jaw is narrower than the zygos, my case is much worse I have an square jaw with a wide skull which makes me look like a rectangle no matter how I debloat. I never had a girlfriend.

I’m at 22% body fat right now it’s very brutal how bloated I am, and the temples carry fat storage as well so I hope they hollow out when I lose weight
They do marginally according to my own experience.
Unfortunately the jaw Carrie’s much more soft tissue than any of the upper structures.
So it likely accentuates the size difference even more, contributing to this perception of neoteny.

• +1
They do marginally according to my own experience.
Unfortunately the jaw Carrie’s much more soft tissue than any of the upper structures.
So it likely accentuates the size difference even more, contributing to this perception of neoteny.
But won’t the jaw get sharper

No facial hair, never have had facial hair before
Brutal indeed. That helped me tremendously. Women always mentioned I look very masculine, specifically mentioning my eyebrows and general facial hair. Perceived masculinity basically counteracts some of the neotenous effects wide temples and wide zygomatic bones provide

• +1
Brutal indeed. That helped me tremendously. Women always mentioned I look very masculine, specifically mentioning my eyebrows and general facial hair. Perceived masculinity basically counteracts some of the neotenous effects wide temples and wide zygomatic bones provide
so do you think I should try and grow a beard to help with facial masiclunity to try and offset the neoteous trait

But won’t the jaw get sharper
It will but if the underlying jawbone is significantly smaller relatively, it can accentuate the moon face type of look. It will still help though. Much better than the roundish contours you have, while at a higher body fat percentage

so do you think I should try and grow a beard to help with facial masiclunity to try and offset the neoteous trait
Only if you can naturally grow a thick and dense one. Eyebrows are arguably even more important. A spare one will look weak

• +1
It will but if the underlying jawbone is significantly smaller relatively, it can accentuate the moon face type of look. It will still help though. Much better than the roundish contours you have, while at a higher body fat percentage
Having a round face is brutal probably a top tier worst falio for males

No they look fine. Not super thick or dense but a bit above average it appears.

• +1
You look fine from the front because your jaw is narrower than the zygos, my case is much worse I have an square jaw with a wide skull which makes me look like a rectangle no matter how I debloat. I never had a girlfriend.
Yeah probably. But it is arguably a bit too narrow. My dad has a case similar to yours and it indeed looks a bit overpowering. I experienced more recession and downward growth than him, so this contributed to the difference and might even made some values more ideal than without malocclusion.
He for instance has a gonial angle of about 100 degree, while mine is more like 115-120.

Do you have overdeveloped masseter muscle?

• +1
I think they lack vertical height right?
Yeah a bit. But thats not necessarily a requirement. Higher density and thickness will automatically contribute to the perception of vertical width/ broadness

• +1
Yeah a bit. But thats not necessarily a requirement. Higher density and thickness will automatically contribute to the perception of vertical width/ broadness
I’m take oral minox soon will it help

It's okay, bro. We'll buy an island with @thecel where only brachycels are going to be allowed.

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
stupid cope nigger
Wide skull also makes your eye worse btw, raped your es ratio and makes your eyes loook beady
maybe its because your ipd is subhuman not because your skull is wide havent you given that a thought nigger

Width is good if you have a normal esr and your skull is tall

stupid cope nigger

maybe its because your ipd is subhuman not because your skull is wide havent you given that a thought nigger
My iPd is wide set intact

sleep apnea speedrun
Yeah I actually had it. Got tested.
However I got tested again after MSE and I didn’t have it anymore.
Though, as you can imagine, widening an already broad face does have aesthetic downsides.
Health is the most important though.