WIDEN THE FUK OUTTA MY MOUTH

did your lips also get fuller
I already have nigga tier size lips even though Im white
I wouldn't mind having wider mouth tho

Where can I find it? Google isn't helping. No exact ratios are found.

Also lips are just collagen tissue, there's no point in stretching them unless they are warm. Do the same thing as for PE > Sock with rice in the microwave, then on top of lips for 15 min, once they are hot as fuck, stretch for 3 minutes, repeat twice per day, I am sure this will perma stretch them.
why does warming soft tissue make it faster?
more inflammation?

why does warming soft tissue make it faster?
more inflammation?
No, it has to do with the collagen itself. Collagen has cross linking going on, when collagen is warmer than certain amount of temperature, you can stretch these cross-links out and even remove them, then once the collagen cools off again the cross linking happens and you have a new permanent shape.

Imagine like working with glass, you need to heat it up to be able to mold it, once it's cooled off it's shape is permanent.

• +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy
No, it has to do with the collagen itself. Collagen has cross linking going on, when collagen is warmer than certain amount of temperature, you can stretch these cross-links out and even remove them, then once the collagen cools off again the cross linking happens and you have a new permanent shape.

Imagine like working with glass, you need to heat it up to be able to mold it, once it's cooled off it's shape is permanent.
I see. So after warming up, then stretching, wearing an appliance that holds your mouth to your desired width, like lets say 5.5cm, should be even better and effective right?

I see. So after warming up, then stretching, wearing an appliance that holds your mouth to your desired width, like lets say 5.5cm, should be even better and effective right?
Yes, for sure, but I don't know if that's safe. Warming up greatly increases the permanent stretch effects, you might stretch too far the way you describe it.

• +1
Yes, for sure, but I don't know if that's safe. Warming up greatly increases the permanent stretch effects, you might stretch too far the way you describe it.
what is the best way to damage soft tissue so it shortens/tightens?

what is the best way to damage soft tissue so it shortens/tightens?
I don't think I can give you any good advice here, I've no experience in this area. In theory, over-stretching while the tissue is cold = tears in tissue = inflammation = shortened tissue.

• +1
Can someone answer where tf to get the device

Are u gonna post pics or not bruh just post ur mouth crop that shit