wider lips?

shin

shin

Iron
my lips are absolutely full and im not complaining about it, but in the last time ima thinking alot that they r not wide enough, ig it might improve my "harmony" :lul:?
do i need to make em wider?
if so gimme some tips or send some threads
lips from the front and side ⬇️

Attachments

• photo_2024-07-11_04-48-13.jpg
    photo_2024-07-11_04-48-13.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 0
  • photo_2024-07-05_17-57-18.jpg
    photo_2024-07-05_17-57-18.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: MoggingProspect and Yuki
stop chewing pls

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DalitBoss, fuse, perpetuallytired and 1 other person
stop chewing pls
Yeah its caused him some assymmetry

my lips are absolutely full and im not complaining about it, but in the last time ima thinking alot that they r not wide enough, ig it might improve my "harmony" :lul:?
heres a Tut

How to widen lips over time: Hold your mouth in an open position for 5 continuous minutes (pic below). This will make very noticeable short term changes in lip width along with less significant, but still noticeable permanent ones. After the 5 mins is over, immediately brush your lips with a toothbrush then apply Vaseline to make sure you don't lose any lip volume.

((Might cause wrinkles overtime))

• Hmm...
Reactions: fuse
it doesnt look good and you got asymmetrical
man can u shut up do u think im so stupid to train my masseters without a reason? i was much more asymmetrical before and as i said, its completely different irl and on the back camera. also i clenched my teeth on the photo

• JFL
Reactions: Yuki, chawaje and perpetuallytired
man can u shut up do u think im so stupid to train my masseters without a reason? i was much more asymmetrical before and as i said, its completely different irl and on the back camera. also i clenched my teeth on the photo
smartest greycel

• +1
Reactions: chawaje
my man has nothing left to say. keep talking shit about other faces while being an incel whos scared to do a face rev:lul::lul:
you are dumb if you do a face reveal here, iam not ugly

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired
I'm just telling the truth and it bothers you
truth? bothers? jajaj im completely acceptable when it comes to objective critisim, i DO know that im asymmetrical and my face was much more asymmetrical back in the day before i startred to improving my masseters

Yeah its caused him some assymmetry

heres a Tut

How to widen lips over time: Hold your mouth in an open position for 5 continuous minutes (pic below). This will make very noticeable short term changes in lip width along with less significant, but still noticeable permanent ones. After the 5 mins is over, immediately brush your lips with a toothbrush then apply Vaseline to make sure you don't lose any lip volume.

((Might cause wrinkles overtime))
thx bro appreciate it

stop jewing lil boy it looks horrible ur not even a <5 atp

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired
bruh why your masseters looks like that , you look weird with them

i expanded mine by like 8mm but im not telling you how because of your homosexual ass barrett pfp

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and shin
your masseters are maxxed out , dont chew anymore
Bonesmash & max out your chin and get a keratin treatment , your current hair type makes you look ethnic

Bonesmash & max out your chin and get a keratin treatment , your current hair type makes you look ethnic
ik thats my chin is missing out a lot, idk what do with that, also i cant change my hairstyle because my hair is simply growing upwards:cry:

why the hate on ethnics ? ive never get it

• JFL
Reactions: edodalic29
why the hate on ethnics ? ive never get it
no hate i am somewhat ethnic myself
Unfortunately women and the world have a different opinion so im just tryna give him advice to have better success with dating

you look breedable man ngl

what did u chew?